Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.

Go down

Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  Empty Jeff says - they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:22 pm

Jeff  

This is not my opinion.  This is fact...what they're gonna do is yes they'll delete the zeros to replace larger notes with smaller notes and coins.  What they're gonna do is increase the exchange rate just as they told you on March 20th of this year...what that does is add value to the currency to give purchase power...that's how simple it is...they've also told us the two currencies will coexist together at the same time.  Meaning a 25k note will maintain its value and a 25 note will maintain its value.  They coexist together at an increased rate...

Article quote:  "...noting that the House of Representatives is determined to enact the outstanding laws 15 years ago, the most important oil and gas and the Federal Court..."  The article tells you that these laws are 15 years old...waiting and pending to be enacted...   And now they are telling you in the news that Parliament is going to try and get these laws enacted in the next term which starts in September.  Since July I have put a large emphasis on September for many reasons and now you are starting to see September come together before your eyes... 

I told you that they have some key laws...3 laws...Article 140, HCL and the Federal Court Act... that can only happen after the rate change...Article 140...has been on the books and ready to go since 2005... why would they have been just talking about them instead of enacting them.  It's very clear we are waiting on a rate change. But now they are telling you they are going to try and tackle them starting in the next legislative term which is September...September is coming together right before your eyes...IMO...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum