Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason

Go down

Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason Empty Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:34 pm

Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason

Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason Doc-P-314054-637005903170682480

2019-08-05 04:22

A deputy of the Alliance revealed, Monday, the loss of Iraq annually 20 billion dollars, equivalent to 20% of the federal budget or equivalent to one fifth of the budget, because of negligence and delay in administrative procedures.

Riyad al-Masoudi said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the social security law is a guarantor for the registration of all workers in the private sector through the financing of the fund in terms of employer and state are placed in the fund as a guarantee for workers in this sector," noting that "because of lack of staff and not follow the Ministry Labor and Social Affairs of this file has not been registered more than one and 500 thousand workers in the private sector. "

"Because of this delay, the private sector is losing between 500 trillion and two trillion dinars because employers do not register these workers, so these workers, when they lose their lives or leave work after a period of time, do not find amounts for security because they are not registered," Masoudi said. "Stressing that" this situation made private sector workers lose a right of their rights and the rights of their families in the event of disability or death or work for a period equal to their peers in the public sector. "

"The other matter is related to the issue of foreign workers, since each foreign worker should pay a fee in the first year of a million dinars and renew the amount of 250 thousand dinars every year, and a simple equation between the number of foreign workers in Iraq and the communication between 800 thousand - The government's loss of one billion dinars annually because of non-payment of employment as a result of entering illegally. "

He pointed out that "there is a third file cost Iraq four billion dollars, the equivalent of six trillion dinars, the file of communications and non-payment of many networks and satellite channels and optical cable for them."

"The other file that makes Iraq lose an annual amount is the file of border crossings, which cost Iraq nine billion dollars annually, especially ports in the region andBasra and on the Iranian side "

He stressed that" the amounts lost by Iraq annually Maysawi $ 20 billion, equivalent to one fifth of the budget of the country or 20% of the total budget and without any loss of Iraq anything in any case work on the application of these materials legally because it cost Iraq nothing, but the procedures Management, negligence, procrastination and nepotism were the cause of these ongoing annual losses. "

LINK

Surun: Iraq loses annually $ 20 billion for this reason 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum