Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs

Go down

Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs Empty Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:21 pm

Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs

Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs Ca6ca5467bae7b66bbd20f731b61cb6f_L

Mostafa Al Anbari   08/05/2019 - 17:40 Posted in Iraq

The Parliamentary Legal Committee revealed on Monday that there are 21 requests to lift the immunity of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives by the Supreme Judicial Council, including 10 on charges of financial and administrative corruption and 11 on criminal charges, noting that the Parliament is a constitutional holiday and can not consider those requests At present, the Constitution does not allow us to do so according to Article 63 of the Constitution and that matter within the jurisdiction of the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

"There are 21 requests to lift the immunity of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives by the Supreme Judicial Council, including 10 on charges of financial and administrative corruption and 11 related to criminal charges," said the member of the Committee Hussein al-Aqabi, "pointing out that« the Judicial Council has acted better when Announced the submission of requests to lift immunity to the House of Representatives in order to put the Council in front of its legal and moral responsibilities and submit those requests to the House of Representatives as soon as possible ».

Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A

Good punishment

Al-Aqabi explained that «the parliament on a constitutional holiday and can not consider these requests at the moment and does not allow us to do so according to Article 63 of the Constitution and that matter within the jurisdiction of the President of the House of Representatives», stressing that «slogans reform and fight corruption, The political blocs put them in a critical position in front of public opinion, which means that there is a difficulty to reject requests for immunity by the House of Representatives ».

The legal expert Sadiq Adel has confirmed, last Monday, that the law authorized the President of the House of Representatives to guide the lifting of the immunity of MPs who request the judiciary to lift their immunity during the legislative holiday, noting that the current data refer to the deportation requests to lift immunity from MPs, The Supreme Court in the past to the next legislative term.

It is noteworthy that the President of the Supreme Judicial Council Judge Faik Zaidan had earlier called on the House of Representatives to lift the immunity of its members accused of corruption cases while taking executive duties, while stressing the cooperation between all organs in the field of integrity issues.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/538149

Deputies reveal the number of requests to lift immunity and the charges against MPs 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum