Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Abtan resigns from the stream of wisdom DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Abtan resigns from the stream of wisdom

Go down

Abtan resigns from the stream of wisdom Empty Abtan resigns from the stream of wisdom

Post by claud39 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:51 am

[size=36]Abtan resigns from the stream of wisdom[/size]

05/08/2019

Abtan resigns from the stream of wisdom 9582019_1-17

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 

revealed a source familiar with, on Monday, the presentation of Abdul Hussein Abtan resigned from the membership of the wisdom stream. 

The source told Mawazine News that Abdel-Hussein Abtan presented today his resignation from the membership of the National Wisdom Movement led by Ammar al-Hakim. 

Abtan was the Minister of Youth and Sports of the previous government, and the closest candidate for the post of Secretary of Baghdad

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=58863
claud39
claud39
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Abtan resigns from the stream of wisdom Empty Abtan: I decided to stay away from politics in the present time, not separatist from the stream of wisdom

Post by claud39 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:53 am

[size=36]Abtan: I decided to stay away from politics in the present time, not separatist from the stream of wisdom[/size]

05/08/2019

Abtan resigns from the stream of wisdom 11582019_3305234264662117

BAGHDAD - 

The leader of the current wisdom and former Minister of Sports and Youth, Abdul Hussein Al-Abtan, on Monday, to stay away from politics at the present time, stressing his non-separation from the stream of wisdom. 

"In social networking sites, the news of my withdrawal from the stream of wisdom has been circulating, and the truth is that I do not know the outcome of the political movement in general," Abtan said in a leaflet on his official Facebook page. 

He added: "Since 2003, I was the first and still to contribute to meet the aspirations of the people and build a civilized state to build projects and provide services and improve the living conditions of people, and I still see that this is the only way to optimize the satisfaction of God and faithfulness, but unfortunately day" after a day worse And the suffering of the Iraqi citizen is getting worse. "

Abtan continued: "As stated above, I decided to stay away from politics at the present time, and this does not mean separatism from the stream of wisdom."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=58889
claud39
claud39
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Abtan resigns from the stream of wisdom Empty Deputy for wisdom: Abtan's retirement policy caused by "frustration"

Post by claud39 on Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:04 pm

[size=36]Deputy for wisdom: Abtan's retirement policy caused by "frustration"[/size]

06/08/2019

Abtan resigns from the stream of wisdom 7682019_Doc-P-314082-637005961569462437

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 

The deputy of the wisdom stream Jassim al-Bekhati, the reasons for the decision of the current leader Abdul Hussein Abtan, the withdrawal of politics to frustrate the political reality. 

"Abtan's recent decision to retire from politics came because of his frustration with the political reality," he said. "There were indications that Abtan was safe for Baghdad, but there were masses who opposed it," he said in televised remarks followed by Mawazine News.

He called on al-Bakhati to "open the way for the opposition and not to exercise drip with it," pointing out that "the stream of wisdom went to the opposition because of quotas." 

On the other hand, he revealed that "the government program did not implement only 50% or less other than the government announcement."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=58993
claud39
claud39
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum