Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

final thoughts DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

final thoughts

Go down

final thoughts Empty final thoughts

Post by Jayzze on Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:30 pm

u can read all the gurus lies as they sucker you to buy the crap they are selling. you can even read the posts that some spend all day posting. in the end it does not mean a dam thing because it never happens or will happen. it is plain and simple why Iraq has never revalued there currency even though many countries and groups have kissed their ass and they still have not done it. if the goi would change then yes but why should they the politicians are stealing them blind with the help of Malaki and iran and if you cannot see this you are a f cken idiot or dense. here is one more thing the master plan for iraq with the help Malaki and friends with iran to take over and keep the Iraqis poor uneducated with barely enough food water and electric. so finally ask yourself with all the help the countries gave Iraq why have they not revalue? enjoy the ride it will be a real long one
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

final thoughts Empty Re: final thoughts

Post by Suasponte on Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:31 pm

If you think the USA is going to allow Iran to take over Iraq you are a frigging idiot. Let’s see what happens after October 1st. Then let’s have a gentlemen’s discussion.

Suasponte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

final thoughts Empty FULL OF CRAP...

Post by TWW III on Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:13 pm

KAP, so often ur material is absolutely full of crap. I dont know who pays u for all this shit, but u can't fool me. I have been in the currency since 1975 bought, traded  & sold. My best yr was in 1991 & made a killing.
U do believe u are the #1 currency smarty know it all. I have seen u chastise the chat rooms & say things with ZERO BACK UP. So mayb it's time u let ur fingers take a 12 yr break, u piss a lot of people including me. Glad u weren't advising me back in my days as a trader, buyer & seller. GOOD NIGHT. 
PS: I am still a multiple currency holder, trader, buyer & seller. jump final thoughts 1656125192

TWW III

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimplants on Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:27 am

Very well said TWW I stopped coming on here because of this negative person

Jimplants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:14 am

@Jimplants wrote:Very well said TWW I stopped coming on here because of this negative person

You know Jim !! you have to go over it with a negative person, and in his speech the only word that comes out in his speech is Malaki, the former prime minister, and we know you and I that the interpol have Malaki's eye and the other officials who brought the Islamic state back into Iraq, and we know you and I that the former government is Abadi have signed an agreement with the interpol to catch the corrupt, either for Malaki, and for the rest of the corrupt, and we all know why the change on the dinars has not yet occurred, to make financial inclusion to avoid fraud in the country by installing the electronic system, is the vision from 2016 to 2020 for Iraq , then go over these comments, and continue to follow what is happening in Iraq by following the news, and not following the negatives, and the gurus on the forums, we are better informed when we follow the news of the country, than to follow the opinion of certain individuals, I wish you and the members of the forum a beautiful day !!!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum