Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy

Go down

Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy Empty Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy

Post by claud39 Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:43 am

Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy

Undersecretary of the reference: Corruption and the weapons that caused the deterioration of the economy %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A

Baghdad 
The representative of the supreme religious authority, on Friday, called for the need to activate the private sector and improve its reality to address the problem of unemployment, pointing out that there is no economy with the spread of government corruption and the presence of weapons outside the state.
"It is important to open an important and important entrance to provide suitable jobs within the private sector in Iraq," Abdul-Mahdi al-Karbalai said during a sermon Friday in Karbala. "One of the most important requirements of the private sector is to provide the safe environment for investors."
He added: "One of the most important factors of openness to the private sector is to confront the corrupt and the renegade and interest investors," pointing out that "there is no economy in the spread of government corruption and the presence of weapons outside the state."
He continued Karbalai, "The activation of the private sector will contribute to the absorption of graduates, and it will also contribute to the elimination of the phenomenon of unemployment."

https://glgamesh.com/archives/91744
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum