Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ...

Go down

Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... Empty Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ...

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:13 am

Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ...

2019-08-01

Expert team in the Ministry of Planning visits the ... 1564636025a3725c8715bca4ea43b178f1d8af833a--%D8%B4%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%B1

The team of experts in the Ministry of Planning visits the Mushraq sulfur plant in Mosul

The expert team of the Ministry of Planning under the chairmanship of the team leader, Engineer Adel Bader Al-Rihi, visited the site of the Mashraq sulfur plant in the Mosul province of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals. Al-Reyahi said that the technical agent for the environment in the Ministry of Health and Environment, Dr. Jassim Al-Falahi, 

The current situation in it and the preparation of an urgent report on the recent fires that broke out. He added that the meeting was held with the Governor of Nineveh, Mr. Mansour Al-Muraid and members of the provincial council and the Director General of the General Company for sulfur Al-Mashraq and the Director of Civil Defense of the province and Administrative Assistant Financial Nineveh province and all sides Chock in the province, said Adel Al Riahi had been conducting a comprehensive assessment of the site laboratory and production process and ways to prevent a recurrence of fire incidents, and added:

It was agreed that the General Company for the sulfur of the Mashraq works quickly in the rental of mechanisms to raise grasses and regulate the storage of sulfur and extending the lines of fire and cooling storage sites to prevent the process of ignition.

It was also agreed that the province provide all means of logistical support to the company to prevent the recurrence of such fires, The working team prepared an urgent report and recommendations represent radical solutions to the advancement of the laboratory of sulfur and improve its potential to prevent such fires in the future in order to ensure the activation of the production process and protect the lives of workers and public and private property. 

He pointed out that the report was submitted urgently to the Ministry of Environment as the competent authority in this regard, and confirmed that the Ministry of Planning is ready to complete all the tasks entrusted to it and provide logistical support to other ministries.

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=290
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum