Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq

Go down

Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq Empty Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:31 pm

Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq

Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq 9ea7502381b9237822af0564bdc6f543_L

Mohammed al-Baghdadi   31/07/2019 - 23:12

The leader of the coalition of Iraqi decision, Atheel Nujaifi, on Wednesday, the existence of «international control» to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq.

"There is a problem in calibrating human rights in Iraq," Nujaifi told Basnews. "The Iraqi way of dealing with citizens, the accused and the investigation has all gone far from international human rights standards, and we are accustomed to violating these rights."

He pointed out that «the whole world renounces such methods of violating human rights, and therefore there must be international restraint to curb the violation of human rights that is happening in Iraq».

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/537195

Nujaifi calls for "international control" to curb the violation of human rights in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum