Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week?

Go down

Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? Empty Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week?

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:58 am

Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week?

07/30/2019

Central banks or economic data .. Who moves markets this week? 16510

Economy News Baghdad

From time to time, there is a week of disclosing many data that will be of great importance to the markets, but they do not interest markets because investors and traders only care about the amount of liquidity pumped by central banks.

This week could see such developments, which could lead to continued frustration for those who focus on the economic fundamentals, according to an analysis published by the Bloomberg OPINION economist Mohammed Al-Erian.

The flow of moving data is set to begin on Tuesday with the release of China Composite Manufacturing PMI data.

These figures will illustrate the pressures facing China's economy, which is intensifying a tug-of-war between the urgency of greater stimulus measures and the long-term need to steer the engines of economic growth.

The message from China's composite PMI is also likely to be contrasted with forecasted economic data in the US: the jobs report to be released on Friday.

The report is expected to show a steady increase in recruitment and wage increases will remain above 3 percent, underscoring the message given by the preliminary reading of second-quarter GDP growth data last week that the US consumer remains an important and reliable engine for the economy.

The differences in the two countries' data highlight the continuing difference between the more important economies in terms of regulation.

This has pushed the US dollar higher, and has caused a tough US approach to trade policy.
As trade negotiations resume in Beijing on Tuesday, the United States is expected to continue to highlight its superiority and advantage in the conflict.

But the best that could result from those discussions could be a longer truce that would prevent further tariffs and corporate restrictions in China.

With little prospect of a breakthrough in the negotiations or a collapse of the talks, the Federal Reserve is likely to announce on Wednesday a cut in interest rates by 25 basis points (0.25 percent).

The US central bank may keep the door open for further cautious action in the coming months, adding to the marked shift in monetary policy over the past eight months.

The Fed's decision will be a disappointment to market expectations for a 50 basis point cut in interest rates for further price rises that are holding record levels and driving interest rates at already low levels to the downside.

The Fed's decision would also confuse traditional groups that favor the Fed's policy decisions on rational economic rationales.

As European Central Bank President Mario Draghi unintentionally revealed at his press conference last Thursday, policymakers are far from consistent, and many are uncomfortable with the idea that markets are pushing them to take action that is not sufficiently supported by data and political conviction.

For a good reason, it is increasingly recognized that a prudent approach to central banks constantly puts the future of financial stability at risk, and that their short-term stimulus measures are less effective in promoting real economic growth (excluding the effect of inflation) and nominal (including all variables). 
This week will also witness a meeting of the Bank of England monetary policy committee in the face of a more complex economic and political environment.

On the one hand, the outlook for direct investment and economic growth is further uncertain because of the high probability of implementing the difficult brix as Joris Johnson takes over as UK prime minister.
On the other hand, with the pound weakening, the Bank of England can not rule out the possibility of an acceleration of inflation in the short term.

No matter what data is revealed in this busy week, two contradictions are likely to continue.
Europe: Key data released and monetary policy meetings will fail to raise the exceptional uncertainty in the global economy.

Second, markets will ignore the contradictory signals because they are confident that central banks will continue to isolate the market from economic reality.

Source: Mubasher

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17391
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum