Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Paymasters are expecting SKR payouts between today to Thursday" 7/30/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Paymasters are expecting SKR payouts between today to Thursday" 7/30/19

Go down

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Paymasters are expecting SKR payouts between today to Thursday" 7/30/19 Empty Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Paymasters are expecting SKR payouts between today to Thursday" 7/30/19

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:59 pm

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Paymasters are expecting SKR payouts between today to Thursday" 7/30/19 Scree357

Q:  Mark, What are your Redemption Center contacts saying...?

MZ: One of my contacts at the Redemption Centers think we will be exchanging within the next 48 hours around Thursday

MZ:  Many of my best sources have gone totally quiet the last 3 days.

MZ: We are hearing the CMKX deliveries are slated for Thursday

MZ: Reno is saying that 4A will be finished within 48 hours  and 4B will be starting by Thursday

MZ: Paymasters are expecting SKR payouts between today to Thursday as well.

MZ: Im tentatively excited for the next 48 hours.

Nflemingjr:  WHAT WE ARE HEARING IS THAT 4A SHOULD HAVE FINISHED YESTERDAY FINALLY AS FAR AS THE 4A PAYMASTERS ARE CONCERNED. WE ARE BEING TOLD THAT 4B IS IN THE PROCESS OF STARTING.

MZ: My contacts in Zurich are expecting exchanges today still……Lots of European contacts are expecting things to start today.

Mod:  NEWS IS THAT ZURICH IS LIQUID AND PAY TODAY??

Eagleone2025:  EAGLE ONE HAS LANDED THIS WEEK IS A REVIEW OF WHAT WILL BE AHEAD FOR THE MONTH OF AUG. TUES- THURS. AFTER LOOKING AT ALL INTEL Q AND THE GCR HAS OPEN DOOR WAYS THAT WILL REVEAL HOUR WE ARE NOW IN….. THE MASSIVE LOCK UP AND GREAT CHANGE TO AMERICA WILL TURN HEADS OVER THE NEXT 60 DAYS…. SEPT. OCT. WILL BE A TIME LIKE NO OTHER…. AT THE BEGINNING OF JULY I SAID WE WILL SEE YOU IN SEPT…. BUT WITH ALL INTEL AND MIS INFO. OUT THERE I SEE THE REAL TIME TABLES IN SEPT-OCT….. I KNOW IT NOT WE WANT TO HEAR.

Member:  Mark, let the fireworks begin. FBI Braces for Durham’s First Intel Drop; ‘No One Is Safe’ https://truepundit.com/fbi-braces-for-durhams-first-intel-drop-no-one-is-safe/  The cartel members of the FBI who tried to illegally unseat a president of the United States are bracing for what is shaping up as a disastrous week, according to many Feds.

Look for the fireworks to begin on Wednesday, some insiders have predicted. https://truepundit.com/fbi-braces-for-durhams-first-intel-drop-no-one-is-safe/

MZ: Mark is it possible we need Declas and arrests to happen Before rv released?

MZ: Lots of information from the declass process about to hit everywhere….brace yourselves…

Q:  Question, IYO, planned Wednesday FBI event might be linked: To Blackhawk operation over Washington DC—Here is Yesterday’s link you asked for——-Mark, here is the article I mentioned About Military Blackhawk flighrs around Washington DC!!... I also saw tweet with actual copy of unclassified document showing funding request... WOW “Army Lets Slip That It’s Conducting Secret Operation Around D.C.” By Anthony Capaccio July 22, 2019, 10:14 AM CDT    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-2

Member:  Blackhawks over DC show of force after the marines smuggled trained snipers in the "off the orange man" that's what they said when asked what their mission was

Member:  I believe I was waiting for this time in history when the RATS would be held accountable. I now live on the edge of my seat waiting for updates. Popcorn worthy material!!

Q: Field McConnel says there was an assasination attempt on Trump this week

MZ: I have heard from a secret service friend that there has been at least 7 attempts on his life now....  They cover many of these up however as to not affect the markets.

MZ: There has been up to 14 attempts on Trump life according to my contacts…

Member:  @theoriginalmarkz One of those attempts involved a missile launched from one of our US Navy subs in Washington state.

Member:  POTUS has LOTS of guardian angels ~ LOTS of people praying for him!!!

Mod:  A LOT OF RUMORS ARE GOING AROUND ABOUT ARRESTS. PLEASE STAY SAFE AND AWAY FROM STREETS

Q:  I hear people saying the GCR has already started, do you believe that is true?

Member: Field also said the RV /reset started on July 22nd.

MZ: That’s pretty much what we heard……but by no means is it finished…..its still processing.

Member:  Mad Dog told Field that we would have Restored Republic on 15 September.

Member:  Trump ready to blame the FED for "quantitative tightening"; that economy would be better w/o it

Q: What happened to Judy Shelton straightening out the US Treasury?

Member:  Judy Shelton is talking about doing a pilot test

Member:  Gold backed and blockchain protected against FRACTIONAL BANKING...IMO...

MZ: I totally agree

Nflemingjr:  THE WORLD COURT MUCH LIKE OUR COURT SYSTEM HAS UNPUBLISHED ORDERS…. FROM MY UNDERSTAND SHELTON HAS EVEN MADE REFERENCE TO THE WORLD COURT ORDER ABOUT AUGUST 10TH BEING THE DEADLINE AND HAS STATED THAT THE TREASURY HAS TO HAVE IT DONE BY THE 8TH OF AUGUST IN ORDER TO BE IN COMPLIANCE

Q: I heard we will have to pay a Capital Gains tax on our investment...any truth to that???

MZ: I am still hearing there will be no taxes on our exchange…….We will have to wait until we are actually in the banks to know for sure. Possible taxes on the zim…..We all need to get professional help on this one.

Member:  No Taxes! IRS will be finished September 30, 2019.

Member:  IF there is taxes, it should go in the Capital Gains tax, which is between 0%-15% & 20%... I'm going to set 20% to the side unless i get paper at the exchange sayying " no fed taxes "

Member:  You should be partying inside.... This is the LAST YEAR you file an IRS Tax return!

Member:  Hello Mark. Just received a document, comes from the RBZ and don't ask how i get it, which confirms to me that the deadline for the Zims is until the 17th of August 2019, as you said.... It is signed from "Dr. J. P. Mangudya". hope that it's valid

MZ: I am also hearing from a good source in Zimbabwe that they want all Zim redemptions done by the 17th….so they need to start now with exchanges for us all to be done by then

Nflemingjr:  THERE ARE TIMES THAT THIS HAS TO BE DONE BY.... ONE IS FROM THE WORLD COURT AND THAT DATE IS BY AUGUST 10TH, 2019 AT THE LATEST...... TWO ALL BANKS, CENTRAL BANKS, ETC HAVE TO HAVE ALL THE ZIMS IN BY THE 17TH OF AUGUST....... ANY ZIMS THAT ARE NOT TURNED IN BY THE BANKS, CENTRAL BANKS, ETC., WILL BE USED AS WALL PAPER

Eagleone2025:  WE HOPE TO SEE THIS WRAP UP BY AUG. 15 TH BUT PREPARE YOUR SELF FOR THE SEPT.- OCT TIME FRAME. TRUMP IS USING THIS FOR A FALL DEAL. ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL BE LOCK UP. WE ARE ENTERING A VERY SERIOUS TIME. IF THIS IS RELEASE OVER THE NEXT TWO WEEKS THEN WE WILL ALL BE HAPPY. FROM THE WH, AND MILITARY STAND POINT I SEE THE TIME SEPT- OCT. WATCH AND PRAY.

Member:  Will they really make ZIM worthless if this thing isn't done by the 17th? EagleOne is saying this could go into September.

MZ: I am not worried about that deadline...I firmly believe that they need us..

Member:  maybe eagleone2025 is saying Trump wants people to be arrested before the exchange.

Member:  EAGLE is talking about restoration of Republic, and fleming is talking about RV/GCR!!!

Member:  September supposed to be for public

Nflemingjr:  WE ARE ALSO BEING TOLD THAT TIERS 1, 2, 3 ARE GOING TO BE CLOSED TODAY AND THAT IS WHY SOME OF THE WHALES ARE GETTING NERVIOUS BECASUE THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET THEIR CURRENCY SWAPS DONE

​Mod:  LOOK AT KUWAITI REVALUE HISTORY

Member:  Frank 26 is having a hard time hiding his exuberance!

MZ: If i hear any big news I will tweet and do a stream on Twitch tonight......if not- I will see you all at 10AM est Wednesday morning.

Mom: Are you still going to post the golden egg picture when this goes?

MZ: Yes I am ……shows a picture of a nest containing a bunch of cash and a large golden egg.

Member:  To whom much is Given, Much will be required of him. We have a responsibility to our fellow man

Member:  Deutsche Bank AG (DB:NYSE) $7.675 -0.15 (-1.98%) Real Time Quote | Last NASDAQ LS, VOL From CTA | USD Last | 10:42:59 AM EDT

Member:  Humanitarian ideas: building home for the homeless, creating children educational groups, starting community gardens like the YMCA's. Or maybe creating a financial literacy program to help Entrepreneurs who don't have funding, etc.....

http://www.dinardaily.net/t86558-mark-zerfoss-aka-markz-intel-on-the-arrests

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Paymasters are expecting SKR payouts between today to Thursday" 7/30/19 Nichol11

http://www.dinardaily.net/t86599-mark-zerfoss-aka-markz-intel-on-nflemingjr
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum