Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:44 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

As we exit July, we still do not see any reinstatement of the Iraq currency. But we know it is very close at hand and I believe maybe even being held up for some reason now. What is this reason(s)? We will explore this topic in today’s newsletter. Yes, we will use real FACTS and COMMON SENSE to backup what we say and not some stupid idiotic bank or Treasury stories.

More news….

In today’s newsletter we have a divergence of news in recent articles from Iraq into one single article. What I mean by this is we could not have summarized all the potential topics for discussion better in any set of articles other than this one article, as to what may be holding back the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar.

Please, please read today’s news carefully and slowly. It is chock full of golden nuggets that is leading us to getting the dinar reinstated. You want to know the TRUTH? Well…here it is.

Questions we must ask:

1.Will they finally resolve the HCL and Article 140 with legal legislation this time and finally get the constitutional provisions in place and implemented?

2. The Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers, a recommendation to Parliament to vote on the names of candidates for positions of special grades from proxy, including the Governor of the Central Bank to the House of Representatives after the approval of the Council of Ministers. Did parliament ratify a new CBI governor candidate in Thursday’s session?

3.Will the dinar be reinstated shortly so the new Travel Card will work? This Travel Card is now effective. We have been hearing nothing but rumors over the last years about these damn type of cards that supposedly have the new rate on them. As I told everyone it is impossible to put a rate on the cards. The rate comes from FOREX. If the money on the cards is loaded with an amount conducive to a higher rate than the CBI rate then how do you justify it on any country? How do you know what rate to put on the card.? So it is impossible and these are just rumors. Anything to try to pin this down to an event and create hype.

4.Government now seems to be as fully formed enough according to the IMF. See article IV consultation session completion. But what about the implementation of the constitution? We know for a FACT that to reinstate the dinar the country will need a referendum and HCL law passed in parliament and these parts of the new 2005 Iraqi constitution completed. This is not my guess or rumor. This is FACT!

5. IMF Executive Board Concludes 2019 Article IV Consultation with Iraq Many said no reinstatement without the completion of this session. So. this phase of working the IMF is completed. Time to move on to the next phase for Iraq. But can they complete the needed reforms that were not successful in the last phase?

More news….

Parliamentary sources suggested that the parliamentary session scheduled for Thursday is the last in the second legislative term after an extension for a month.

The Presidency of the House of Representatives decided on July 2 to extend the current legislative term for one month in order to complete the important laws. "

According to this extension, the current legislative term ends on August 2, which is still 9 days.

More news….

IS THE CBI CHANGING GOVERNOR (DIRECTOR)?

From a Thursday July 25th article: (their words not mine)

“We have received the decision of the Council of Ministers with great surprise when he issued a decision to change the management of the Central Bank independent sovereign institution in all countries of the world and the surprising reason that the decision to change conservatives in most countries because of the inability of the Bank's management to achieve the objectives of monetary policy.”

More news….

“The International Monetary Fund said in a press release received "Covenant News" a copy of it , after the conclusion of the Executive Board Article IV consultations in 2019 with Iraq's "total international reserves reached US $ 65 billion in the end of 2018”.

Didn’t Vietnam news channels just announce a 68 billion in reserves this week too? Just saying….

We know that there is an acceptable level of Central Bank reserves that is needed to be maintained and used in case of a crisis. Seems that both Vietnam and Iraq have met this IMF requirement. Remember in 2012-2013 when Iraq was ready to reinstate the dinar? At this time the CBI reserves was close to 90 billion.

More news….

Did everyone have a chance to watch my latest new video set on FB called “Truth about the Migration Crisis”. Essentially it is the 2018 UN Compact on migration. It is supposed to be the UN plans for safe, orderly migrations. We should have known this influx of immigrants was coming. But again why now? We have never had this size of mass migrations. There is little famine and little war in the world today, unlike during the turn of the century, WW1 or WW2. So we must ask ourselves what is going on here. I believe this video explains it very well. Buy the way president Trump has pulled out of this 2018 UN driven immigration pact. He says the US not the UN will decide how many immigrants we will take in and how we will process them. Trump says we have long standing immigration laws and we will follow them not some UN Immigration Pact. Sorry UN!

We need to spread this one around so everyone can get educated on the real issues with immigration and why this sudden crisis. Who is behind this crisis and why they are now so bent of pushing these massive amounts of immigrants on us.

The video is an hour and so it is long but I got to tell you that it is chock-full of good information. I got a lesson on some of this stuff. I never imagined this plot by the UN could be this bad for America.

Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/ 281127528889313/videos/621384061718225/

Coming next is a video set called “The Breakup of the EU - Sooner than later the Better” Stay tuned. This is a real good one. It is taking me some time to put it together but I am uncovering some amazing information for you on the EU.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

IRAQ TO RESOLVE ALL OUTSTANDING ISSUES BETWEEN THE TWO GOVERNMENTS.

Met, on Thursday, the High Joint Commission for the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government-Iraq to resolve all outstanding issues between the two governments.

The commission reported in a statement received "news" copy of it, it's "under the supervision of the Chief Minister of the territory (glad Barzani) and the Deputy Prime Minister of the federal government for energy (Ghadhban) start a dialogue about FINDING SOLUTIONS FAIR AND CONSTITUTIONAL to the outstanding issues".

Added the statement that "in the friendly atmosphere of a meaningful and common understanding and honest discussions were held about the core files and especially the file (THE DISPUTED TERRITORIES, FILE FINANCIAL ISSUES AND THE BUDGET, AND OIL AND GAS)".

The statement continued that "the agreement on the development of practical mechanisms to discuss the details of the outstanding issues through the formation of technical committees from the relevant ministries under the supervision of the High Joint Commission".

And in the meeting, "continuing communication between the parties towards finding solutions TO THE RADICAL CONSTITUTION OF ALL THE OUTSTANDING PROBLEMS in the interests of all, and is scheduled to meet the technical committee in Baghdad in the next week".

(Mnt Goat- okay so here it is again. These two issues of HCL and article 140. Whenever we seem to get closer to the reinstatement these articles pop up. So are these events important to them for the reinstatement? You tell me.)

MF EXECUTIVE BOARD CONCLUDES 2019 ARTICLE IV CONSULTATION WITH IRAQ
July 26, 2019

On July 19, 2019, the Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) concluded the Article IV consultation with Iraq.

An improved security situation and the recovery in oil prices have improved near-term vulnerabilities. Large fiscal and current account surpluses—AROUND 8 AND 6 PERCENT OF GDP, respectively—were recorded in 2018, allowing the government to retire domestic debt and accumulate fiscal buffers. Gross international reserves reached $65 billion by end-2018.
However, post-war reconstruction and economic recovery have been slow. Non-oil GDP rose by only 0.8 percent year-on-year in 2018 in a context of weak execution of reconstruction and other public investment. Overall GDP contracted by around 0.6 percent as oil production was cut to comply with the OPEC+ agreement.

The 2019 budget implies a sizable fiscal loosening that will reverse the recent reduction in vulnerabilities. Current spending is expected to increase by 27 percent year-on-year, in part due to a higher public sector wage bill, while revenues will be dampened by the abolition of non-oil taxes. As a result, the budget is projected to shift to a deficit of 4 percent of GDP in 2019, and reserves are projected to decline.

The fiscal and external positions are expected to continue to deteriorate over the medium term absent policy changes—with reserves falling below adequate levels and fiscal buffers eroded. Although the level of public debt will remain sustainable, gross fiscal financing needs will increase. Non-oil GDP growth is projected to reach 5½ in 2019 but subside over the medium term.

In a context of highly volatile oil prices, the major risk to the outlook is a fall in oil prices which would lower exports and budgetary revenues, leading to an even sharper decline in reserves or higher public debt. Geopolitical tensions, the potential for social unrest in a context of weak public services and lack of progress in combatting corruption pose further risks.

Executive Board Assessment

Executive Directors agreed with the thrust of the staff appraisal. They were encouraged by the recent strengthening of Iraq’s economy but recognized that the country continues to face daunting challenges. Social conditions remain harsh, post-war reconstruction progress is slow, development needs are large, and institutional weaknesses are significant. Volatile oil prices and a difficult regional and geopolitical environment pose additional difficulties. Directors encouraged the authorities to seize the opportunity presented by the improved security situation and higher oil prices to implement policies and structural reforms aimed at ensuring macroeconomic and financial stability, tackling long-standing social problems, and promoting sustainable and inclusive growth.

Directors emphasized that building a robust fiscal framework is essential to maintain fiscal and macroeconomic stability and strengthen buffers. They encouraged the authorities to adopt a risk and rules-based approach to fiscal policy as part of broader reforms to manage oil revenue more effectively, reduce tendencies for procyclicality, and shift to a more growth-friendly composition of expenditure. Directors supported scaling up reconstruction and development expenditure gradually in line with improving absorptive capacity. They underscored the need to strengthen public financial management to ensure public spending is appropriately monitored and to reduce vulnerabilities to corruption. In this context, Directors WELCOMED THE NEWLY ADOPTED GENERAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT LAW AND ENCOURAGED ITS FULL IMPLEMENTATION.

Directors emphasized that gradual fiscal adjustment, including containing current primary spending and boosting non-oil revenues is essential for maintaining fiscal and debt sustainability. They recommended that spending measures should give priority to containing the growth in wage bill and lowering subsidies to the electricity sector. Directors emphasized that the poorest and the most vulnerable must be protected from the adjustment process.

Directors UNDERSCORED THAT AN OVERHAUL OF THE BANKING SECTOR IS NECESSARY TO MAINTAIN FINANCIAL STABILITY. They encouraged the authorities to restructure the large state-owned banks, enhance their supervision, and implement other reforms to increase financial intermediation. Directors highlighted the benefits of increasing financial inclusion, especially for the SME sector, which has a large potential to absorb entrants to the labor market.

Directors agreed that building public institutions and enhancing governance is key for success, and highlighted the scope for Fund capacity development to support these efforts. They welcomed progress in developing an anti-corruption framework and called for further modifications to the legal regime for combatting corruption coupled with stronger coordination between the relevant government agencies, while continuing to strengthen the framework for anti-money laundering and combatting the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT). Directors also RECOMMENDED STRENGTHENING PUBLIC INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK to ensure that spending is well directed and that donor funds targeting reconstruction are put to the most efficient use.

Directors looked forward to continued close engagement between the authorities and the Fund in the context of POST PROGRAM MONITORING.

(Mnt Goat – this also is WOW news! This consultation was supposed to happen last Sept but was postponed due to not having the government fully in place. So now that we see this article on the results of it, we know that the IMF is satisfied with what government is formed and we can conclude for all practical purposes it is done. We can move on. This is a very good indicator as to where we are. But is there anything else they need to get done? Also did you read that they project such a high GDP in 2020? How will they accomplish this change in GDP without a real rate of their currency?)

INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC BANK ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF THE TRAVEL CARD SERVICE

July 25, 2019

Economy News _ Baghdad
The International Islamic Bank launched a new service under the name of travel cards (Travel Card) in the presence of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Alaq and the Association of Iraqi private banks, at the headquarters of the bank.

The Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alak, said in a speech during the ceremony and attended by “Economy News” that “the International Bank surprises us from time to time through the introduction of new banking products to keep abreast of developments in the banking business in all parts of the world,” noting today the world is witnessing the so-called revolution. The fourth revolution (digital revolution), which is changing the face of the world now in another direction and the banking sector is the first in this revolution, providing speed, accuracy, service and means of analysis and control at work.

He added that the Central Bank is focusing today on the replacement of electronic tools to carry out all banking operations and to keep banks from dealing with the customer with a lot of costs and effort previously.

He pointed out that “THE RADICAL SOLUTION TO END THE TALK OF CORRUPTION WITHIN THE INSTITUTIONS OF THE STATE IS THE INTRODUCTION OF MODERN TECHNOLOGIES and make them manage operations and remove the citizen from the employee to eliminate the phenomenon of bribery and extortion and other negative aspects.”

For its part, the Managing Director of the International Islamic Bank Suha Al-Kafai said that the BANK LAUNCHED A SPECIFIC STRATEGY FOR FOUR YEARS FROM THE DATE 2016 2020 coincided with the strategy of the Central Bank in modernizing the banking system and today we announce that we have implemented all OUR PLANS FOR THIS PERIOD TO BUILD AN IRAQI BANK. The methodology of scientific development using modern electronic systems to save time, effort and money to beneficiaries of this bank.

Al-Kafa’i explained that today we CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF THE TRAVEL CARD (JD, USD) AND THE INTERNET BANK, WHICH IS THE FIRST OF THE ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS, so that the citizen and the owners of companies and foreign investor can enter his bank account WHEREVER HE IS IN ANY COUNTRY AND USE HIS ACCOUNT WITH PAYMENT AND TRANSFER SERVICES, OR A PERSONAL COMPUTER. ”

She pointed out that “most of the international companies looking for banking services in Iraq equivalent to the owners in the countries of the world have all the protections required from the risks expected to encourage them to enter and invest in the country and today we tell them we provide these services and provides a solid financial environment Organization seeks to contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq Seriously and practically. ”

(Mnt Goat – Okay so we witness this new “Travel Card” that is supposedly international. But it can’t be international and will not work without a rate for the dinar on FOREX. Get it? They need the rate in order to do the conversion to the exchange rate of the country when using the card to send or receive money transfers. So how does this rate get on FOREX? The CBI will have to reinstate the currency. So this article is very interesting because to me it is saying that Ali Alaq, the proxy governor of the CBI, is trying to force and push the Reinstatement through and does not have control over the timing of it. Seems to me he anticipated the reinstatement before he made this announcement. What do you think? So this announcement was delayed and was supposed to take place last week. Also we need to tie this into the timing of parliament to ratify the new CBI governor. This was also supposed to happen earlier in the week and was rescheduled for Thurs session. So did they ratify the new governor or not? Still no news on the results of the session. )

TO CHANGE THE MANAGEMENT OF THE CENTRAL BANK MUST STAY AN INDEPENDENT & SOVEREIGN INSTITUTION

We have received the decision of the Council of Ministers with great surprise when the issue of a decision TO CHANGE THE MANAGEMENT OF THE CENTRAL BANK INDEPENDENT SOVEREIGN INSTITUTION in all countries of the world and the surprising reason that the decision to change conservatives in most countries BECAUSE OF THE INABILITY OF THE BANK'S MANAGEMENT TO ACHIEVE THE OBJECTIVES OF MONETARY POLICY AND FAILURE TO ACHIEVE CENTRAL PLANS IN THE MANAGEMENT OF THE ECONOMY and failure to support and support the national economy in crisis.

(Mnt Goat – they are referring to the inability of the CBI to implement the Financial Management Law fully (our currency reform))

But what happened to us (inverted), the Central Bank of Iraq achieved during its current administration the objectives of monetary policy and overcome its challenges and achieved stability in the exchange rate and reduce inflation and build foreign reserves at a cumulative rate is the third Arab and bridged the technical gap and moved from manual banking to digital transformation and electronic trading in the sector.

The most important of which was the liquidation of (700) negative observations on the financial and banking situation in Iraq by the World Bank and because of this FATF issued its decision to move from the monitoring and follow-up to the normal follow-up every two years, That improved the international banking reputation of the Iraqi banking sector.

I hope that my gentlemen , distinguished members of the Council of Ministers as an Iraqi citizen who specializes economy and banking to exercise my constitutional right and legal in our democratic system and discussed with yourselves the issuance of your decision and answer following my questions:

Do you look before the decision on the march of the achievements of the Central Bank his current administration, which has already been mentioned?

Have you discussed why you reward and honor the institutions that served and fulfilled their national duty and achieved economic steadfastness in the near economic and security conditions suffered by our country since the middle of 2014, that the management is changed with our great respect for the alternative candidate?

If you see and discussed this is a disaster and if you do not know and discuss the disaster is greater.

With our respect for your decision, our hope is great for our noble and noble people represented by members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, especially the Parliamentary Finance Committee, which is the competent authority, which will be informed, discussed and WILL MEET THE CANDIDATES AND WILL BE THE DECISIVE DECISION.

(Mnt Goat – the article is about a speech that was given before parliament yesterday during the session to ratify the new CBI governor. There are many candidates not just one. Why do we only hear about one? The news media is bias and controlled. According to this speech once again are telling us they need to secure and maintain an independent CBI to and to move away from the government run CBI through proxy positions not ratified by parliament. I believe this is all good for us. They of course are referring to the days of Nori al-Maliki. So is this change in management of the CBI needed? ABSOLUTELY and the my very well have been part of the hold up all along. Some gurus will keep telling you everything is all done. Maybe it is but even still without the change in management of the CBI they can not proceed or do not know how to proceed with the reinstatement and the project to delete the zeros. Get it? So if this is not the case then what is holding up the reinstatement then? Oh – I’m full of it? Really they you tell me what is holding it up Mr. Guru So please stop discounting things at a whim just because is sounds good to you or you don’t understand what is going on in Iraq like the rest of us.)

HIS OFFICE ILLUSTRATES THE FACT THAT MALIKI WAS INVOLVED IN LARGE CORRUPTION DEALS RELATED TO MILITARY CONTRACTS WITH A US COMPANY

Baghdad today: The Office of the President of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, on Friday (July 26, 2019), on CHARGES OF INVOLVEMENT IN CORRUPTION DEALS RELATED TO MILITARY CONTRACTS WITH A US COMPANY.

“A reference to the allegations contained in the July 24, 2016” The Daily Beast “report, under the heading” Suspicious Connections of a Retired General from the United States made it Rain in Iraq, “the office said in a statement received by Baghdad today.

1.As far as the responsibility of Nuri al-Maliki is concerned, his legal adviser denies these allegations, which are detailed in the report.

2.Repeated publication of the report many times at close intervals without a single document supporting his claims that it is intended to implicate Iraqi national figures with the US sanctions file, which appears to be based on the principle of monopoly of power and the imposition of international tutelage on independent governments and political figures.

3.We are surprised by the local media, which rushed to publish these false allegations, which include political targeting exposed and not based on any official source or legal status, without taking comment from the other party in the case according to the customs of the press profession, knowing that our office is open to colleagues We have never hesitated to answer any information.

On Thursday (July 25, 2019), the US Daily Daily reported that former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, with his son-in-law and son, had been involved in major corruption deals involving military contracts with a US company.

The report cited a senior US military figure, retired Lieutenant-General Frank Helmick, known as the “extraordinary officer,” who was given by David Petraeus, a senior general who worked in Iraq and left with the withdrawal of US troops in 2011, to return to Iraq after about a year, but the tasks of “brokering” this time.

The report focuses on what he described as the “suspicious links” of the American general with senior Iraqi government leaders such as former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his narrow circle, where the probe places these suspicious transactions in the mirror of major deals and “subcontract” contracts, About the assets of the military bases in Iraq, where the names are known to companies such as: Susi, Afaq, Saliport, and saw the East, and places such as: Camp Taji, Balad air base.

PARLIAMENT IS SEEKING TO LIFT THE IMMUNITY OF 30 DEPUTIES ON VARIOUS CHARGES AND CALLS ON THE GOVERNMENT TO PROVIDE MINISTERS “CORRUPT” TO THE TO THE JUDICIARY

Baghdad today – The Council of Representatives is preparing to LIFT THE IMMUNITY OF DEPUTIES REQUIRED TO JUDGE ON VARIOUS CHARGES RANGING FROM DEFAMATION AND CORRUPTION, while the political blocs in the Council confirmed its support to the claims of the Supreme Judicial Council on this file, a judicial expert that the parliament did not lift the immunity of one of its members since the start of the first session In 2006 only one case was overturned by the Federal Court.

“The PARLIAMENT CONTINUES TO LIFT THE IMMUNITY OF DEPUTIES REQUIRED FOR THE JUDICIARY BECAUSE IT IS A LEGAL AND CONSTITUTIONAL ACTION AND THE DEPUTY MUST DEFEND HIMSELF BEFORE THE JUDICIARY,” said deputy head of the parliamentary legal committee Mohammed al-Ghazi.

Al-Ghazi said in a press statement: “For the ministers addressed corruption charges, which the Prime Minister said they must be referred to the judiciary before the declaration, because THEY DO NOT ENJOY IMMUNITY, WHETHER THEY ARE FORMER OR CURRENT, so the legal procedures are easy to be held against them,” calling the Prime Minister as the President The Anti-Corruption Authority “to proceed with the investigation procedures and refer the wanted parties to the concerned parties as they are considering these matters until proven guilty or not.”

I did not print the entire article. You get the point.

(Mnt Goat – So we don’t hear much about this but Sadr is cleaning it up slowly. Be patient! )

US SANCTIONS: TO INCLUDE IMPORTANT IRAQI POLITICAL FIGURES WITHIN THE LIST

News / Follow-up ..

Al-Arab newspaper reported on Monday its intention to include the head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki and businessman Khamis Khanjar and head of the popular crowd within the list of new sanctions.

The sources said that the head of the Popular Lobby, Faleh al-Fayyad, who is the national security adviser in the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, may be at the top of a list of new sanctions, issued by the US Treasury Department.

The name of the controversial Sunni businessman, Khamis Khanjar, has already been put on the new list, but efforts are continuing to correct the issue.
If Chaldean and Abu Mazen can resort to US sanctions because of the lack of evidence linking them to any known bank accounts, it would be very different with Maliki, Fayyad and the dagger, each with an international financial transaction network and large balances in banks inside and outside the country, As well as the restrictions of movement and political embarrassment, which result from this type of punishment.

An Iraqi political observer did not rule out that Maliki had put his money and property in the care of the Iranian regime and Hezbollah. Therefore sanctions can only affect the level of its financial transactions through the Central Bank of Iraq if the US authorities concerned to monitor his work.

Although Maliki has become an influence on the political process in the past, he is still able to influence the work of the state in a hidden way through his followers, which requires the uprooting, as happened to the former Governor of the Central Bank of the past and effort and perseverance and verification, which is not the Iraqi government able to accomplish For now. The inclusion of his name in the list of US sanctions opens the door in hopes of stopping the work of one of the biggest corruption machines in Iraq.

The paper predicted that "this happens at any moment. This is because the US punishment in the first list included four of those directly involved in financial corruption related to the funds pumped for the reconstruction of the devastated cities after the occupation of Mosul, which is the subject of suspicions about Maliki's direct responsibility for him on the day as prime minister. So the rope seems closer to Maliki's neck at this time than ever before.

"Maliki has already fled to Iran in search of protection, having felt that things could turn against him and be brought to court. This happened immediately after the fall of Mosul, but the terrorist organization urged. A scenario that could be repeated now if a US decision is issued against him. "

Regardless of his political position, Maliki is still the biggest symbol of financial and administrative corruption in Iraq, not only because he has been enriched illegally but also because he has enacted laws that put the Iraqi economy between the jaws of the corruption machine indefinitely.

Observers in Baghdad agree that al-Maliki can be convicted of a wide range of issues, most of which are due to his second term in office, between 2010 and 2014, especially after the departure of US troops from Iraq in 2011, and the vacuum of the internal arena of any sergeant.

He accused Maliki of using the state's power to pursue his political rivals - Shi'ites, Sunnis and Kurds - and was blamed for the disappearance of hundreds of billions of dollars in revenues from the sale of the country's oil during his eight years.

But the biggest accusation that haunts al-Maliki is his direct responsibility for the fall of about one-third of Iraq's territory by elements of an organization calling for the summer of 2014 and the associated Yazid minority in Sinjar, the shedding of Turkoman blood in Tal Afar, the displacement of millions of Sunni residents, Which hit the infrastructure and houses of the population in three Iraqi provinces, both during the occupation period by the preacher, or in the process of liberation.

Al-Maliki publicly expressed his fears when he considered that US reports of suspicious financial links with US officers dating back to his second term were within the realm of political targeting and paved the way for sanctions.

(Mtn Goat – It is about time they are fingering these charlatans out and weeding them out of the government.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will to bring about abundance and prosperity to all.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/30/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: