Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it

Go down

"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it Empty "Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:51 pm

"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it

"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it Babil-hotel

2019/07/27 07:05:12

The Iraqi politician close to the US administration, Antifad Qanbar, on Saturday, revealed the "control" of the Lebanese Hezbollah on one of the most famous fugitives in Iraq.

"According to confirmed information, the Babylon Hotel in downtown Baghdad is one of the most important places where corruption deals are taking place. It is under the control of Hezbollah, especially by Sheikh Muhammad Kawtharani, Allah)".

"The Babylon Hotel is home to US and foreign companies, and Hezbollah deals with these companies to complete commercial corruption deals, especially those involving large and large projects," said Qanbar, who presents himself as a close associate of the US administration. He said.

Qanbar said that "

All the hotels in the Iraqi capital Baghdad belong to the mixed public and private sector except for the state-owned Rashid Hotel. The hotels concerned are the rational located within the Green Zone (which includes the government buildings and the embassies of the United States and Britain), Mansour, Palestine, Sheraton and the Baghdad Hotel.

LINK

"Close" to America: one of the most famous hotels in Iraq under the control of Hezbollah .. And this is what happens in it 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum