Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow

Go down

IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow Empty IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:20 pm

IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow

IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow 16456

Part of a previous meeting of the Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund. "Internet"

27/07/2019

Economy News Baghdad

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said that reconstruction in Iraqi cities liberated from Da'ash is proceeding at a slow pace.

The IMF said in a press release after the conclusion of the Executive Council Article IV consultations for 2019 with Iraq and viewed by the "economy News", the non-oil GDP rose by 0.8% year on year in 2018, referring to "weak implementation of reconstruction And other public investments. "

The IMF stressed that "the gross domestic product (GDP) shrank by about 0.6 percent with the reduction of oil production under the OPEC + agreement," and predicted that "the budget will return to a deficit of 4% of GDP in 2019."

Growth in non-oil GDP is also expected to reach 5.5% in 2019, but will decline again in the medium term.

The IMF warned of two things: "the main risk to the prospects of falling oil prices, which could reduce exports and reduce budget revenues, and thus lead to a sharper decline in reserves or a sharper rise in public debt" and "risks stemming from tensions And the possibility of social unrest in the context of weak public services and lack of progress in the fight against corruption.

The IMF stressed that the Iraqi authorities should "seize the opportunity to improve the security situation and increase oil prices to implement structural policies and reforms aimed at ensuring macroeconomic and financial stability, addressing long-standing social problems and promoting sustainable and inclusive growth."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17363

IMF: Reconstruction in liberated cities is slow 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum