Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service

Go down

International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service Empty International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:16 pm

International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service

International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service 16437

Part of the festivity

25/07/2019

Economy News _ Baghdad

The International Islamic Bank launched a new service under the name of travel cards (Travel Card) in the presence of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Alaq and the Association of Iraqi private banks, at the headquarters of the bank.

The Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alak, said in a speech during the ceremony and attended by "Economy News" that "the International Bank surprises us from time to time through the introduction of new banking products to keep abreast of developments in the banking business in all parts of the world," noting today the world is witnessing the so-called revolution The fourth revolution (digital revolution), which is changing the face of the world now in another direction and the banking sector is the first in this revolution, providing speed, accuracy, service and means of analysis and control at work.

He added that the Central Bank is focusing today on the replacement of electronic tools to carry out all banking operations and to keep banks from dealing with the customer with a lot of costs and effort previously.

He pointed out that "the radical solution to end the talk of corruption within the institutions of the state is the introduction of modern technologies and make them manage operations and remove the citizen from the employee to eliminate the phenomenon of bribery and extortion and other negative aspects."

For its part, the Managing Director of the International Islamic Bank Suha Al-Kafai said that the bank launched a specific strategy for four years from the date 2016 2020 coincided with the strategy of the Central Bank in modernizing the banking system and today we announce that we have implemented all our plans for this period to build an Iraqi bank The methodology of scientific development using modern electronic systems to save time, effort and money to beneficiaries of this bank.

Al-Kafa'i explained that today we celebrate the release of the travel card (JD, USD) and the Internet Bank, which is the first of the electronic systems, so that the citizen and the owners of companies and foreign investor can enter his bank account wherever he is in any country and use his account with payment and transfer services, Or a personal computer. "

She pointed out that "most of the international companies looking for banking services in Iraq equivalent to the owners in the countries of the world have all the protections required from the risks expected to encourage them to enter and invest in the country and today we tell them we provide these services and provide a solid financial environment organization seeks to contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq Seriously and practically. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17353

International Islamic Bank announces the launch of the Travel Card service 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum