Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Decision of the Council of Ministers (254)

Go down

Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) Empty Decision of the Council of Ministers (254)

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:09 pm

Decision of the Council of Ministers (254)

Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) 16454

Banking Advisor Samir Nusairi

07/27/2019

Samir Al Nusairi *

We have received the decision of the Council of Ministers with great surprise when he issued a decision to change the management of the Central Bank independent sovereign institution in all countries of the world and the surprising reason that the decision to change conservatives in most countries because of the inability of the Bank's management to achieve the objectives of monetary policy And failure to achieve central plans in the management of the economy and failure to support and support the national economy in crisis.

But what happened to us (inverted), the Central Bank of Iraq achieved during its current administration the objectives of monetary policy and overcome its challenges and achieved stability in the exchange rate and reduce inflation and build foreign reserves at a cumulative rate is the third Arab and bridged the technical gap and moved from manual banking to digital transformation and electronic trading in the sector The most important of which was the liquidation of (700) negative negative observations on the financial and banking situation in Iraq by the World Bank and because of this FATF issued its decision to move from the monitoring and follow-up to the normal follow-up every two years, That improved the international banking reputation of the Iraqi banking sector.

I hope that Tzmho me gentlemen , distinguished members of the Council of Ministers As an Iraqi citizen who specializes economy and banking to exercise my constitutional right and legal in our democratic system and discussed with yourselves Gesathat the issuance of your decision and answer following my questions: -

Do you look before the decision on the march of the achievements of the Central Bank His current administration, which has already been mentioned?

Have you discussed why you reward and honor the institutions that served and fulfilled their national duty and achieved economic steadfastness in the near economic and security conditions suffered by our country since the middle of 2014, that the management is changed with our great respect for the alternative candidate?

If you see and discussed this is a disaster and if you do not know and discuss the disaster is greater.

With our respect for your decision, our hope is great for our noble and noble people represented by members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, especially the Parliamentary Finance Committee, which is the competent authority, which will be informed, discussed and will meet the candidates and will be the decisive decision.

* Bank advisor

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17362

Decision of the Council of Ministers (254) 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum