Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/25/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/25/19

Go down

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/25/19 Empty The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/25/19

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:07 pm

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Today has been a strange and yet unusual day because the information I have gotten since Tuesday night’s call was pretty positive about everything moving along nicely for today.

By that I mean we were really looking for notification to take place, but we also thought the groups out west based in Reno were going to get started. They were going to be paid out finely. Pay Masters have had their accounts funded for some time now. They are just waiting for the Green light to go ahead and release those accounts for the group members.

Bruce: Now, I know we have talked about the concept of a shotgun start. Whereas we do still have that concept in mind whereby the groups are paid pretty much at the same time the numbers come out, and we set our appointments as Group 4B.

The other groups, 4A which includes the Core 30, and the 100 and 20 various Pay Masters that have these groups, I am hearing now those should pay out tonight into the overnight.

Now, that is what we are looking for, for those. I think what will happen if that occurs, we will be on the heals of that, and we should get our numbers to put out to the Internet Group, to: bigcalluniverse.com, and too the 25, 0000 to 30,000 emails we have so far for people who are looking to stay in touch with us and also, to receive the toll-free number by our email.

I say that because we believe we will be able to put that out for everybody so that they will actually get it that way. We also will have it, obviously on the website landing page on: bigcalluniverse.com. Also put it out to 1 or 2 online spots for Intel. So, we will see.

Bruce: I want everybody to realize that obviously we are not going to have it until this goes down for everybody. See the rates for the last couple of days have been on, and then the Dinar would be flashing. When it is flashing as I mentioned Tuesday, it is not actively tradable, but it could be because it is connecting to other platforms or it could be because other things are going on and we are just not allowing the Dinar to be seen on the screens yet. I told you that, that was my theory Tuesday night.

Now, I believe everything is ready to go from what I heard this afternoon, but I know there has been clean up since Tuesday night and taken care of about 5 hours ago. That was something that turned into another sting operation, but it was done and we have had some operations that were also to catch certain people that had bad intentions on funds that were being transferred.

The beauty of this is that Quantum Financial System, QFS, has been working like a charm. It is working beautifully. It is allowing people to catch people trying to skim money from the system from transactions. It has become very effective, and I think it is continuing to do its job. I am very happy with that.

Bruce: Now, I do believe we are very close. Like I said, we thought we would go today. It did not happen today, but tomorrow is a different animal where we could get numbers let’s say by lunchtime tomorrow. Then set our appointments and we may not start until Saturday, but there is a possibility for Zim holders I would say to even get started tomorrow afternoon or evening. Because some of them have Redemption Centers open almost 24 hours a day.

So, we will see how that works. I just don’t know that yet. I am hearing the idea of numbers tomorrow, set appointments and starting Saturday. Do not write off the possibility of something happening tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow evening as a Go Time or start.

Bruce: Now, I told you Tuesday I wasn’t calling it and I can’t call it now because I would have been wrong if I called it for today. I am saying the situation if the Forex does come up now and all the rates including the Dinar are on it and trading then that is an indicator we are reading to go, and that the bank screens will also be populated with rates that will be fluctuating but not flashing. That is where we want to be. That is what we need to happen.

I think from an overall security point of view we are in pretty good shape. Puerto Rico is being managed finally with the change of leadership of the Governor of Puerto Rico. We have a new Prime Minister in Great Britain, and that is moving forward. There are some changes happening globally, but I do not think there is anything out there right now that is keeping this from going.

I believe we have everything moving into place, but you know what, several times we have had one more thing. One more thing. We go: Gosh, what is it now? Well, we have some of that even this week. We had it Tuesday and we may have had it today, and that is why we didn’t go today. I do feel like and I hate to say “sooner or later”, but very soon we should be in the Redemption centers taking care of our exchanges and our Zim redemption.

Bruce: Now, rates are something we just can’t say now what they are. We just do not know. I will tell you this much. At this point it is not about rates. It is about getting the numbers and going in and doing a fine job with your presentation having spent time on it, thought about it, written your ideas on it. If you want help with your presentation, contact Sue to help you.

As far as anything else, it is hard at the end when you know there is not much else to go except the release of the groups. We know the Prosperity Packages are not going to go out until Tuesday. We think now they do want to pick up all the Zim in our Group, Tier 4B, by the end of the month. That is not much far away until July 31st. So, that is really what they are looking to do. We can’t wait to get in there and help them do that. Lets everybody stay focus, and stay confident, and be ready.

Bruce: This is the time I have been told to be ready. Get your two blue pens ready to go so your original signatures can be in blue ink and not a photo copy of it. Get your paperwork organized. Make sure your currency is organized by currency and somewhat of denominations. Make sure you write down how much currency you have, or typed up which is better. That way you know how much you have, and they know how much you have so when they count it and verify it, you will have the same number.

I mean these are simple and very basic things guys. Make sure you have your passport or Sam’s club card, Student ID, Government ID, etc, whatever it is for photo ID. Take a couple of copies of ID with you. Take a utility bill or phone bill, something with your home address on it if all possible for identification.

Bruce: Look them in the eye, lean in, and have fun with it, and have a really fun session. This is going to be exciting. It is going to be a new start for the rest of your life and something you will never forget. So, enjoy it. Enjoy it, have fun with it, and let’s see what God does with this group. Let’s see what God does with the listeners from the Big Call as far as working with our projects together.

Everything we intended to do that we have talked about for years, we still are right there with it. That has not changed. Make sure you register your email if you haven’t yet on the website: bigcalluniverse.com, and put your email in. We will be able to be in touch with you. We will try to get in touch probably within a week or two with more communication from us as of projects and how we are doing, when we are going to start, and all that. We will give you information. We will give you some details. So, stay in touch. If you see some emails that come in from:bigcalluniversel.com, you know that is our site.

Bruce: Now, everybody have a great night tonight. Get some sleep. I am hoping tomorrow is a wonderful opportunity for us. At least that is what we are hearing. Let’s see if that comes through. Everybody have a great night tonight.

Thank you, Pinkroses, again for doing a great job on transcripts. Thank you, Big Call Family. Thank you to all the listeners all around the globe for listening and tuning in. Everybody have a great night tonight. Let’s see what the Lord brings. Thank you, everybody. Good Night. Good Bye.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/25/19 Empty Re: The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 7/25/19

Post by Jayzze on Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:03 pm

do people actually waste their time with bruce mark tony frank judy and the rest of the arse clowns?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum