Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces

Go down

«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces Empty «Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:28 am

«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces

25/07/2019

«Construction and Housing» plans to implement 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces 16427

Economy News Baghdad

The Ministry of Construction and Housing announced that it is in the process of implementing a project to build 33 thousand housing units in Baghdad and the provinces by adopting residential cities, while coordinating with the municipal departments to create a "land bank."

The ministry's deputy minister for housing affairs Jaber al-Hassani said in a statement quoted by the official newspaper "Al-Sabah" that "his ministry and within the government program for prime minister, which includes providing suitable housing for every citizen, seeks to provide housing for all citizens in two ways: Residential, especially for sub-middle, marginalized and poor groups. "

He pointed out that "the housing policies and plans for the last phase could not be implemented because of the financial crisis and the level of terrorism," urging "a number of areas," noting that "his ministry launched through the government program includes a project to provide land adjacent to the cities, which are equivalent to 50% The cities and the construction of residential cities on them Almohb modern planning criteria after the division of land and design.

Al-Hassani revealed the formation of his ministry "teams for this purpose to adopt the appropriate designs for the construction of plots of land with a capacity of 200 square meters at very nominal prices with free services," noting that "the 33 thousand housing can be increased construction horizontal and sophisticated and new techniques in modern construction with the use of insulating materials Heat and sound for the environment ".

He added that "all the local, foreign and international companies concerned with construction were invited to see their designs suitable for this type of housing, while a committee was formed by the ministry to study the offers submitted by companies to implement the project to choose the appropriate ones." He pointed out that "the financing will be through loans to banks repay Over 15 years and more. "

He said Undersecretary for Housing Affairs that "will soon determine the mechanisms of distribution for the categories covered, especially the poor, which are difficult to obtain housing, as well as the distribution of housing between the provinces, will be determined according to need and economic situation and the number of slums in them.

He stressed that the province of "Basra suffers from the highest excesses of informal housing in them and in a way that led to pressure on services, so was the implementation of the project of the city of residential housing, followed by the construction of a residential city in Najaf."

He explained that "the project of establishing the Land Bank, including the provision of accurate statistics in his ministry the number of lands suitable for the establishment of housing projects on them," pointing to "the formation of a committee of his ministry to count what is in the inventory of land ready to build projects on it."

He explained that "the importance of the project lies in the preparation of housing policy to fill the deficit number of housing units of 2.5 million housing units."

"The investment is also a solution to cover this deficit, but the current environment is a disincentive for investment, whether legislative or executive, and investors face several obstacles by the provinces and ministries, but investment should take its role through laws and procedures that provide the appropriate environment."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17345
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum