Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq

Go down

Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq Empty Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:54 pm

Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq

Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq Whatsapp-image-2019-07-24-at-2-11-49-pm

2019/07/24 04:27:02

Two members of the Iraqi parliament believe that the adoption of the St. Lego 1.9 system, by the provincial elections law, creates a "political dictatorship".

"The adoption of 1.9 is to strengthen the political dictatorship again, and this will restore on the political scene the same forces that control the political process in our country, which means not to give the opportunity to the emerging powers," MP Alia Al-Amara told a joint news conference with MP Mohammad al-Khalidi in the parliament building. In the process of change, construction and reform in Iraq and this also does not only suffer 1.9, but even 1.7 it causes the same damage, therefore we emphasize the need to adopt option 1.4 to participate in this process to build a new Iraq " .

She added that "the observations also on this ratio, it restricts the will of the state a number of citizens and this weakens the oversight role to hold the corrupt and waste the opportunity for many citizens to participate in the upcoming elections of the provincial councils, and work hard and ask the Presidency of the Council to reconsider the amendment and work to be Our views are unified to the adoption of 1.4 of St. Lego. "

"We demand from the presidency of parliament and members of the Council that the vote be limited to the card biometric."

For his part, said MP Mohammed Khaldi, "The adoption of this percentage leads to the abstention of many citizens to participate has been the number of participants in the previous elections very few and expect that the proportion in the upcoming elections less than 10% in the case of insistence on these percentages, and we see another serious matter It is related to the issue of districts and districts, and we would like to point out that the districts and districts were dissolved on March 1, and these councils represent the state, both legislative and executive, leading to excesses on state property by weak people because the judiciary or the police can not stop the infringement because the district director is responsible for This mother According to Law No. 21 in force. "

The Iraqi parliament voted recently to amend the provincial elections law by adopting the "St. Lego" method in calculating voters' votes on an electoral scale of 1.9, which was opposed by civil currents and small and independent blocs, as it increases the chances of large political entities Small account.

The St Lego method is a universal mechanism for allocating seats in proportional representation electoral laws, and its origin is that the votes of alliances are split at 1.4, in which case small alliances have a chance to win. If the number increases, such as 1.5 or 1.6, onward, the chances of large political entities escalate at the expense of small.

He said that the elections on April 1 next will be when the next councils, which we expect to continue for a full year, will be formed as a result of conflicts and political problems. The legislation of the law represents a shift to the presidency of parliament and the House of Representatives on the grounds that Kirkuk is the key to Iraq and the safety valve.

LINK

Parliamentary warning of a new "political dictatorship" in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum