Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees

Go down

PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees Empty PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:58 am

PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees

24-07-2019

PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees Image

Baghdad

Prime Minister Adel Abdel Mehdi on Wednesday received delegations from EU countries.

"During the meeting, cooperation between Iraq and European countries was discussed in the anti-terrorism file and the exchange of views on how to deal with the large numbers of detainees who are motivated to receive their fair punishment according to the law," the Prime Minister's Information Office said.

He expressed his deep welcome to the European delegations representing France, Britain, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium and Sweden, wishing them a good stay in Baghdad, and stressed that the presence of this large delegation is evidence of interest in this growing relationship and the desire to develop them, and that rapprochement and understanding between Iraq and the European Union contribute to our interests Common security and security and stability in the region and the world. "

The members of the delegation and ambassadors of the European Union welcomed the positions of the Iraqi government and its initiatives and open a dialogue between Iraq and Europe on this subject.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=195722
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees Empty Abdul-Mahdi: Convergence between Iraq and the European Union contribute to the achievement of our common interests

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:03 am

[size=30]Abdul-Mahdi: Convergence between Iraq and the European Union contribute to the achievement of our common interests[/size]

24/07/2019

PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees Thumbnail.php?file=photo___________________________________792049347

Al-Ahed News - Baghdad

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi received today the delegations of the European Union countries. During the meeting, they discussed cooperation between Iraq and European countries in the fight against terrorism and exchanged views on how to deal with the large numbers of those arrested to receive their fair punishment according to the law.

The Prime Minister expressed his great welcome to the European delegations representing France, Britain, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium and Sweden, and wished them a good stay in Baghdad and stressed that the presence of this large delegation is evidence of interest in this growing relationship and the desire to develop them.   The convergence and understanding between Iraq and the EU contribute to our interests Security and stability in the region and the world.

The members of the delegation and the ambassadors of the European Union welcomed the positions of the Iraqi government and its initiatives and open a dialogue between Iraq and Europe on this subject.

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/169054.html
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees Empty Re: PM Olmert discusses with European Union delegations dealing with the detainees

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:59 am

PM @AdilAbdAlMahdi welcomes in Baghdad delegations from France, the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium and Sweden. They discussed counterterrorism and cooperation between Iraq and Europe as a driver for security and stability in the region and the world.

24 juil. 2019

https://twitter.com/i/status/1154059162940129282

https://twitter.com/IraqiGovt/status/1154059162940129282
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum