Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ...

Go down

During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... Empty During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ...

Post by claud39 Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:17 am

During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ...

2019-07-23

During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urges the provinces to complete the requirements of ... 15638650614ba017ad71b9a000f56200bbc1e260e3--%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA_%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9

During its meeting with planning managers of local governments planning urged the provinces to complete the requirements of listing and speeding to send their plans

The Department of Sector Planning, one of the formations of the Ministry of Planning held a joint meeting with the directors of planning all local governments at the headquarters of the ministry to discuss all related to the implementation and follow-up of the completion of the development plan of the regions and the detailed position of each province according to the budget law of development funds and additional amounts and urged the provinces to complete the requirements of inclusion and speed to send plans to To be approved by the Ministry. 

The Director General of the Sector Planning Department, Bassem Dhari Mahmoud, who chaired the meeting: The goal of our department is to overcome the obstacles and accelerate the inclusion of projects in accordance with the vision prepared in the investment plan and regional development plan and expressed regret for not attending the meeting by the directors of the planning of some provinces, including Nineveh, Basra and Diyala Maysan, which in turn will affect the completion of these projects and the provinces were discussed setting priorities in projects to ensure their implementation in accordance with the allocations available in the budget and what the provincial councils of the projects according to the needs of the districts and sub - districts,  
as it is not commensurate with the size of Walt And the selection of projects to be included in the plan and ensure their implementation. The delay of the provincial councils in approving the projects was also discussed, causing delay in their inclusion and implementation within the budget.

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=281
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum