Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money. A lot of money. That's all I can say.

Go down

Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say. Empty Guru Enorrste says if they go to a float & if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money. A lot of money. That's all I can say.

Post by Ponee on Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:21 pm

Newshound Guru Enorrste 

Question: ...do you think this float may cause a meteoric rise in the value...it's going to skyrocket in value quickly...?...

The CBI has very cautiously moved step-by-step to get every single thing they can think of in place.  

When they pull that trigger they are going to have controls just like they've put controls for the last three or four years.  They are going to have controls that will allow them to control the rise of the float.  

What they don't want is meteoric. 

It will be too scary for them.  They have to control it...I do think it's going to go quickly. 

I think within 3 years we'll see $3.00.  That's my own personal opinion...but I do think they're not stupid and if it starts to be crazy they are to put a ratchet in there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Question:  8.1% - would that translate to very much inflationary pressure?  There is no direct connection between the rate of growth of the GDP in Iraq and the value of the dinar.  The dinar is currently fixed in value.  

If however the Gross Domestic Product of Iraq triples next year from the current 3% or whatever it is to 8.1% that is enormous economic growth.  

Take America, Under Obama we never got above 2%.  

Trump got us to 3.3% and we have the hugest economy in the world in two years...and it's only 3.3% so if Iraq goes from 3% to 8% in 7 to 10 months or all of next year which is 18 months that is truly phenomenal growth... 

.It's like what happened in China when we allowed them into the WTO.  They went up to 12% growth.  That's how China became a threat to us.  We made that happen. 

Anyway, if they [Iraq] go to that point the pressure on the dinar's value which is currently fixed would be enormous and they would be foolish not to let it float to reduce the inflationary pressure...there is no direct connection between 8.1% and how much money we're going to make. 

But I can say this, if they go to a float and if they get to 8.1% you're going to make a lot of money.  A lot of money.  That's all I can say.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum