Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Re: A Few Thoughts about Mr. Cottrell" by (Anonymous) 7/18/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Re: A Few Thoughts about Mr. Cottrell" by (Anonymous) 7/18/19

Go down

"Re: A Few Thoughts about Mr. Cottrell" by (Anonymous) 7/18/19 Empty "Re: A Few Thoughts about Mr. Cottrell" by (Anonymous) 7/18/19

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:52 pm

In response to http://www.dinardaily.net/t86632-a-few-thoughts-about-mr-cottrell-by-pnw-7-18-19

I am in agreement 100 %. I really can't believe that they believe that we are that gullible. Its like that old commercial, "...give it to mickey, he'll eat anything". There is absolutely no way that a figure this prominent doesn't have specific identifications, checks & balances to go through way before you even get to the point of entering codes. I don't mean to be disrespectful of anyone, this is just idiotic. You can be sure of one thing, if I was in charge of this group, everyone would be submitting their resignations the next business day. Folks, this is not "Mission Impossible", and for the guru's to be a part of passing this nonsense to their viewers is unconscionable and reprehensible. I am a shame that you would allow yourselves to be a part of this imaginative fairy tale; have you no conscious (Soul). For the longest people who have been listening to MarkZ have been requesting to speak to Mr Cottrell, I initially thought that this was a fictional person. Suddenly Mr C shows up- for several guest appearances, now there is even talk about him interviewing with China, Elders (whom ever), and he is happily in agreement to do so. Just consider, I personally don't believe something of this magnitude is depending Mr C's signature; he may be important, not that important. Secondly, all this information that is being provided, with all this supposedly verified intel being disseminated to the internet group (tier 4b), I believe is "intentional disinformation", for the purpose of delay and to keep a sleeping giant quiet. I know that everyone of you want to believe the guru's, need to believe the guru's; for many of you it's a matter of life or death. I am a victim myself, I choose to believe that this investment in currencies was a wise move. Folks believe what you want, please, please use discernment, and not want something so desperately that you commonsense and integrity out the window.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum