Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ...

Go down

In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... Empty In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ...

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:42 pm

In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ...

2019-07-17

In cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Planning ... 15633527751270b2c1e97e38f9d1756b9ac1284a97--%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%83%D9%88%D8%A7

In collaboration with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA), a seminar will be held on the launch of the official report to assess the impact of changes in available water in the productivity of agricultural crops

The Agricultural Planning Department of the Sector Planning Department of the Ministry of Planning held a seminar on the launch of the official report to assess the impact of changes in available water on the productivity of agricultural crops (report of a case study in Iraq) prepared by the Iraqi National Team and in cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia In the presence of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning, Mr. Qassim Attia, Director General of the Sector Planning Department, Bassem Dhari Mahmoud, and representatives of ministries and entities not associated with the Ministry and related parties. 

Deputy Minister of Planning

The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning for Administrative Affairs, Mr. Kassim Attiyah said in a speech: This Iraqi Forum is witnessing the announcement of the national report on assessing the impact of changes in water available in the productivity of agricultural crops in Iraq, which is undoubtedly a vital file, because it is originally linked to the lives of people directly Whether it is water availability or agricultural reality and the role of this sector in providing food security to the community. He added " The Ministry of Planning, through the Department of Sector Planning, specifically the Department of Agricultural Planning, has been preparing this report for a long time and has made great efforts to assess the impact of changes in available water in crop productivity, This report, prepared by an Iraqi national team formed for this purpose, in cooperation with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA), pointed out that the reasons behind the preparation of this report were the result of the problems faced by the agricultural sector in Iraq, It began to be affected These problems are evident in the agricultural sector over the years. These challenges are due to the drought phenomenon due to fluctuating rainfall, environmental changes and the loss of important episodes of agricultural marketing. In addition, there is a clear decline in the quantity of water resources that come to Iraq via the Tigris Euphrates.

The Regional Adviser for Food Security in ESCWA 

The Regional Adviser for Food Security / UN Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) Mr. Elias Ghadban: This report, which is part of a regional project in which a number of Arab countries participated in order to support and promote the interdependence of water Energy and food, which discuss within one basket the impact of climate changes in natural resources, specifically water and soil and their impact on agricultural productivity in Iraq. He pointed out that the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia represented by the Division of Management of Sustainable Development Policies highly valued the professionalism and technology of the Iraqi team in its diligent work to submit the report in a timely and appropriate quality 
"The Arab region lies within the belt of arid and semi-arid zones and is exposed to climate change both in terms of low rainfall and in terms of increased temperature rise in the region," said Mohammed Jawad Al-Khattab, head of agricultural planning. "This is expected to continue until the end of this century, which affects the patterns of rainfall and a clear increase in the frequency of drought cycles, affecting the availability of available water resources, agricultural production, food availability, food security and rapid population growth, which in turn exacerbated the water and food crisis." In the Arab region,

member of the national team

For her part, member of the national team Dr. Shaza Salem of the Agricultural Department in the Department of Sector Planning presented a presentation on the outputs of the national report / assessment of the impact of changes in water available in crop productivity (Iraq Case Study Report) The Arab Region, in which it explained that in order to assess the impact of climate change on agricultural productivity in the Arab region, the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA), as part of its implementation of the regional project, "Strengthening food and water security through cooperation Mieh capacity in the Arab region. "

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=268
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum