Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns

Go down

Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns Empty Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:28 am

Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns

17/07/2019

Gold falls as the dollar rises amid trade concerns 16281

Gold prices fell on Wednesday, as the dollar rallied on strong US retail sales, while precious metal losses were limited by hopes that the Federal Reserve will cut interest rates and in the shadow of a broad blur on trade between Washington and Beijing.

By 0536 GMT, spot gold fell 0.2 percent to $ 1403.81 an ounce.

Gold futures fell 0.3 percent to $ 1406.40 an ounce.

"Yesterday, positive data came from the US, gold has fallen slightly, but we still expect the Federal Reserve to cut interest rates," said Brian Lan, managing director of Gold Silver Central in Singapore.

"The United States and China are not close to any settlement at the moment and many central banks continue to buy gold, especially China," he said.

However, the demand for the yellow metal was negatively affected as the dollar gained after data showed US retail sales rose more-than-expected in June, adding to recent signs that the economy is improving.

But the data barely affected market speculation that the US central bank will cut interest rates this month.

For other precious metals, silver rose 0.3 percent to $ 15.60 an ounce, and prices were close to a four-month high of $ 15.69 hit in the previous session.

Platinum gained 0.1 percent to $ 839.08 an ounce, while palladium fell 0.1 percent to $ 1523.11 an ounce

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17262
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum