Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Call centers in US went to work bright and early today" 7/15/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Call centers in US went to work bright and early today" 7/15/19

Go down

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Call centers in US went to work bright and early today" 7/15/19 Empty Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Call centers in US went to work bright and early today" 7/15/19

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:34 pm

MZ:  This was a fairly noisy weekend for a change.

MZ: We hear there was a fake”Cottrell” brought forth by the Treasury trying to get those funds. Trying to start the exchange process….. We need to prove or disprove these rumors…Hope to have news later today

MZ: The QFS system supposedly caught the transfer

MZ: Hearing rumors in Asia of exchanges today that I cannot prove

MZ: People in Zurich are waiting to do there exchanges…..big expectations for this week/

MZ: Call centers in US went to work bright and early today expecting us to exchange this week

MZ: No rate change in Iraq as of yet

MZ: CMKX rumors are we will start seeing more deliveries today

Q: Could your contacts be giving you fake info

MZ: We know there are people paid to give us all fake info…..i try my best to use only trustworthy people I have known a long time…..

Member: Good article on recaps about "paid shills" or trolls....I think there are a lot of them here today....Your info muxt be a threat to someone? IMO   https://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/confessions-of-a-paid-disinformation-shill

Q: Who tells the banks and redemption centers to be on high alert?

MZ: So banks hear the information from the upper ecelons of their bank….who have gotten the info from the US treasury…..I am salty with the rumors from the treasury right now.

Member:  Mark I heard that the reason we are waiting is that the final receipt for the tax free document lodged at the hague needed to be received. I have been told that zurich/HK will start next week...800's are for SKR holders only with submitted projects. Good news is that it is released and will come to fruition.

Q:  Are the Chinese Elders still here?

Nflemingjr:  THE ELDERS ARE IN SAN FRAN SEQUESTERED BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED

MZ: Yes I hear they are on the west coast and IMO they are P***** . they went to Reno, then the East Coast , now they are on the west coast.

Q:  did fake Cotrell have codes???

MZ: Heard he did…..the QFS caught it quickly.  As I understand it…..The real Mr. C will not have codes…..he signs on a laptop…..

Member:  The elders need to go around the treasury for doing what they did. The heck with them.geesh

MZ: I do not trust any intel coming out of the Treasury at this point….

Member:  Mark some gurus were stating that there would be no 800 numbers and if you called 800 number it would take you into the bank straight to the cabal this is the information they're putting out!!.

MZ: I am not worried about false 800 numbers…not in the least

Q:  @theoriginalmarkz I sure hope Trump is getting involved (personally involved and overseeing) with the Treasury !!!!!

MZ: We are hearing DeatsheBank was bailed out this weekend by the Chinese.

Member:  chinese will not crash DB, because this would cause a domino effect and will end badly.

MZ:  DB is too big to fail. Chinese bought it out to restructure it and control their assets. Probably to reposition it after RV

Member:  Now that I think about it, if the Chinese Control Deustchebank, then their finger is on the trigger to crash it

Q: is it looking like August now?

MZ: I do not think we will go into August without the RV

MZ: We must be very close…Trolls are shooting with both barrels today

MZ: I hear the banking rates will be good for 30 days once they start.

MZ: Still hearing the Grand Jury  will convene July 23, to find out who and why this has all been held up

Member:  Has anyone ever wondered if there are people being paid by Cabal & Deep State still within our government to stall us, misdirect us?

Q: Can you please give us facts….not rumors?

Member:  Ok hope this helps some that question why Mark doesn't say things as a fact.. He can't unless you have been to court over these chat rooms you have no idea how much is watched and recorded, i have been called to court on this so i am aware of why he always says RUMOR and never fact.

Eagleone2025: EAGLE ONE- I SAID LAST WEEK ON THIS CHAT TO KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE BIG APPLE NYC.... THE BLACK OUT IS A MAJOR SIGN OF TERROR HIT THAT WILL SOON HAPPEN IN THE MANHATTAN AREA FORM LOWER TO UPPER…. ALL IS SET OVER THE LAST FOUR YEARS. AMERICA IS A SLEEP. SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH AMERICA…. Q READ THE INTEL…. THAT WAS WRITTEN ON THIS GROUP…. WE ARE IN A NEW SEASON OF GREAT CHANGE…. UNLESS YOU KEEP TUNE IN TO DETAILS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE TIMES. TRUST IN THE LORD GOD. …..A SPECIAL MEETING IS GOING ON IN WASHINGTON

Eagleone2025:  THERE WILL BE FOUR PEOPLE IN THE ROOM WITH YOU WHEN YOU GO TO YOUR BANK EXCHANGE. YOUR NON CONTRACT RATES WILL BE VERY GOOD. REMEMBER TO KEEP A EYE ON THE BIG APPLE NYC..

Eagleone2025:  LOOK TO SEE THE WEST COAST    A GREAT BIG SHAKEN WILL SOON COME. THERE ARE OVER 100,000 IN THE GOVT THAT ARE CABAL SEEDS….. IRAN WILL HAVE A GREAT NIGHT TIME SURPRISE WATCH AND HEAR IT WILL BE MADE KNOWN SOON…. THE BIG FRONT OF SWEEPS HAVE BEEN GOING ON TWO MONTHS WILL TAKE ON A BIG CHANGE VERY SOON THE REAL PLAN BEHIND THE SWEEPS WILL SOON BE MADE KNOWN PREPARE…. THE RELEASE OF THIS RV WILL BE NEAR….. THE DATE WILL NOT BE GIVEN.

Member:  Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin on Friday issued a warning Friday that the US government is at risk of running out of cash sooner than expected. In a letter to Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Mnuchin wrote that the US might default on its obligations as soon as early September, before Congress returns from its summer recess. "Based on updated projections, there is a scenario in which we run of out cash in early September, before Congress reconvenes," Mnuchin wrote in a letter. The feder

MZ: I have a lot to get done…I need to find answers to many questions …If we have big news I will do another stream tonight….if not I will see you all Tuesday 10AM est

Member:  X22 Reporting was good last night!! Predicts release of New USN's!!  https://youtu.be/q_QhvzfmsrM?t=1

Member:  President Trump talking about the gold backed dollar. http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2017/02/25/president-trump-replace-the-dollar-with-gold-as-the-global-currency-to-make-america-great-again/

Member:  The International Monetary Fund Keynote speech by IMF Acting Managing Director David Lipton At the Bretton Woods: 75 Years Later – Thinking About the Next 75 Conference July 16, 2019, Tuesday "The future of Bretton Woods". The Bretton Woods agreement that ties all currency to gold. Source https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2019/07/12/sp071619-the-future-of-bretton-woods
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum