Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction

Go down

Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction Empty Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:48 pm

Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction

Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction 818be2354ea0657512c9d519fa0a7b0a_L

Mostafa Al Anbari   07/14/2019 - 21:23

The governor of Nineveh province, Mohammed Iqbal, said on Sunday that the Iraqi government headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi is not bothered by the province of Nineveh, despite the massive destruction suffered during the control of the organization calling on the terrorist and during the liberation, while the special statistics for Beninawi indicate the destruction of 11 thousand houses In total or in part, and more than 300 schools and 9 hospitals in addition to 76 health centers and about 60 mosques and a church with 29 hotels.

"The government headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi is not bothered by Nineveh province despite the massive destruction it suffered during the control of the terrorist organization and during its liberation operations, especially in terms of what was allocated to it in the budget," Iqbal told Basnews. High oil prices to be given to the primary of the destroyed provinces, but the government took the usual routine procedures as if nothing was in those provinces and we objected to this to no avail ».

Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction %D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84

Mohammed Iqbal

"Ninewa statistics indicate the destruction of 11,000 homes in whole or in part, more than 300 schools, 9 hospitals, 76 health centers, about 60 mosques and a church with 29 hotels." The government can now do a lot Through the formation of a special ministerial committee for the reconstruction of the province as well as directing the Ministry of Finance to launch and allocate some of the loans that reach them to Nineveh, but there is no will to achieve it ».

The parliamentary committee to evaluate the performance of the Iraqi government has confirmed that the program presented by Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi of the government was very ambitious, but given the period that elapsed, the achievements of the ministerial cabinet is weak, as indicated that it will submit a detailed report of the House of Representatives on the performance of the government to be for each ministry An evaluation file of its own and that not everyone is included in the default if any.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/533526

Vice President: The government is indifferent to Nineveh despite massive destruction 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum