Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales

Go down

Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales Empty Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales

Post by claud39 Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:23 am

Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales

14/07/2019

Services: We will support the Minister of Communications to eliminate the weakness of the Internet and corruption whales %D9%86%D8%B9%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%8A-696x464

BAGHDAD - 

The parliamentary committee on services and reconstruction confirmed on Sunday that it will provide support to the Minister of Communications Naim al-Rubaie in order to improve the status of his ministry and eliminate the weakness of the Internet and diagnose the sites of imbalance, pointing out that the minister got a deadline until the end of August to correct the course of his ministry. 
"The Minister of Communications, Naim al-Rubaie, revealed to the parliamentary services committee about a lot of problems within the ministry, and asked the committee for support in order to eliminate these problems," said member of the committee, Mudar al-Azerjawi. "The minister is determined to fight smugglers The Internet and the elimination of corruption in the civil telecommunications companies seized on contracts, which weighs on the Ministry for years. "
"The minister promised to take bold decisions during a period of one month, in order to strike with an iron fist on those companies that do not provide the required service," Azzergawi said. "The services committee agreed to support the minister and stand with him to improve the ministry and improve its services." 
He stressed that "the Internet companies were behind the death of two large whales, prompting the minister to request support to meet the challenges that may face his work." He pointed out that "all those who received the Ministry of Communications during the previous period bear the responsibility of corruption within them." 
Azzergawi said that "the Minister of Communications in the event of failure to improve the status of his ministry and improve services, will be called to parliament to clarify the matter, and know the reasons that prevented the success, because then he will be unable to manage the ministry." Ending / 25 n

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/07/14/417544/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum