Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition

Go down

Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition Empty Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:58 pm

Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition

Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition Doc-P-311118-636984637001883146

2019-07-11 15:15

The head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, on Thursday, that "toppling" the current government does not serve anyone, and pointed out that Iraq has no real opposition, the view that the current government government technocrats "exaggerated."

"We can not talk about a successful government unless there is a state of political stability and a state of understanding and exchange, as well as integration between the government under its leadership and its ministers and the political forces that form the ministries and committees," Maliki said in an interview with the program "Special Encounter" Especially since the government and its ministers are returning to parties. "

Maliki said that "the saying that the current government of technocrats exaggerated and not at this level and the parliament and the Prime Minister and the government itself have the view that some ministries need to rethink a change of some of them," noting that "Yes there are in this government technocrats successful and good side Ministers need support, some to reconsider. "

"Maliki said," Iraq should be a high degree of stability at the present time relative to the circumstances surrounding it, there is no objection to change according to legal and constitutional methods, but the overthrow of the government does not serve anyone, "pointing out that" the way some say that the government Fall through sit-ins and demonstrations are very dangerous to Iraq And the Iraqis and the political process because the street has a weapon and penetrated from forces that do not want Iraq to good, in addition to the lack of harmony of political forces, I am not part of the opposition front to change the government, but a part of support and correction.

"We do not have any real opposition that has a clear and specific program that is different from the government's program," said the head of a coalition of state law. "I think everyone is in favor and opposed to the government, but not opposition to the opposition, but what we believe or believe."

LINK

Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition Empty Re: Maliki: toppling the government does not serve anyone and Iraq has no real opposition

Post by man in the know Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:55 pm

Malaki as long as you and iran can keep stealing money its okay

man in the know

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum