Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives

Go down

The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives Empty The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:47 pm

The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives

The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives Image

11-07-2019 07:54 PM

Baghdad
The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption held its 15th session under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.

A statement from the Prime Minister's Office received a copy of the news agency that the council "discussed a number of topics on its agenda. The council listened to a brief presented by the Ministry of Oil regarding the partnership contract between the Iraqi Oil Tankers Company and the Arab Maritime Transport Company. And took a decision to limit the marketing and sale of black oil through the National Oil Company (SOMO) exclusively. "

The Council reviewed the report of the Secretariat of the Supreme Commission for Inter-Provincial Coordination on the work of the offices of the inspectors in the provinces for the ministries that transferred the powers to it and the need for complementarity of work between local governments and the central government to make the best use of the presence of offices of inspectors in the provinces and give them the necessary powers to perform their duties.

As for the investigation with the governors and the heads of the provincial councils, the Council stressed that the investigations should be fair and equitable and instructed the permanent investigative committee formed for this purpose to exercise its powers and not to tolerate investigations and to provide the judiciary with the necessary facts and data to enable it to carry out its role in accordance with the legal and fundamental contexts. The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption should be provided with files of governors who have been dismissed or removed from office on the basis of corruption indicators so that the necessary measures can be taken.

And briefed the Board on the reports of the Integrity Commission with regard to the Department of the recovery of funds outside Iraq and directed follow-up file of Iraqi funds and real estate outside Iraq as well as the Department of Prevention in the real estate registration departments and directed the completion of audits.

The Council stressed the need for local governments to abide by constitutional and legal contexts on the legislation of laws and not to exceed their powers in this regard.

The Council instructed the Ministries of Interior and Foreign Affairs to follow up with the International Police (Interpol) and to achieve the best cooperation for the extradition of wanted persons to the Iraqi judiciary and activate the bilateral agreements in this regard.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=194974

The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption issues important decisions and directives 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum