Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19

Go down

MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 Empty MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:09 pm

Member:  Good morning!! Let's hope Mr C is having chinese food for breakfast!! Lol

MZ:  No news since last night…I hear the Chinese are still waiting for Treasury …It was yesterday that they were supposed to visit Mr. C with the Treasury Rep……didn’t happen.

MZ: We appear to be in a holding pattern….for what?  I do not know

MZ: I have no confirmations that anyone has spendable cash yet

MZ: Nothing has happened around the world yet because the US is still not happening

MZ: I have no doubt this will happen…..just do they have to crash the entire system first??

ber:  Chinese won't suddenly crash the US with bonds because it will be an outright act of financial war and will impact them just as badly when U look at their shaky inter back system.

Member:  If the U.S goes down the world goes with them, that's why the Chinese won't let it happen,so we all go together. THE RV WILL HAPPEN..It's just when.

MZ: Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate and a new value soon….

Mod:  MR. C HAS NOT GONE. NO ONE AROUND THE WORLD HAS EXCHANGED ACCORDING TO CONTACTS

MZ: A friend of mine went into a local WF to buy Vietnam Dong….they couldn’t sell him any and it wasn’t even listed for sale.  May be just that location but it was interesting

MZ: A couple reports from Reno saying today is the  day…..I now think Reno is disinformation central….so take it with a grain of salt. Maybe they are seeing something we are not seeing…..hope so .

MZ: Several people told me the fringe was disappearing off flags in many pictures this week….signifying a return to the Republic?

Member:  The Flag changing is HUGE! wow!

Q: Did they kick the can again?

MZ: Wish I knew today…..Maybe its still a security issue…maybe they havn’t printed enough new currency…..maybe it’s a good excuse but the fact is it hasn’t happened and it has to happen

MZ: That video of the new currency….I have been told to not worry that those bills have “Federal Reserve” on them….I was told the new currency would be released twice….once now and once in October as a way to transition from fiat to gold/asset backed currency

MZ: We know the Fed is being absorbed into the Treasury…….

Member:  I heard that Gold Standard would not be announced publicly until 1st Oct??? Though will take place before then??

New Currency  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmtw8grnnUM

Member:  Trump just tweeted it is going to be a Big and exciting day at the White house for social Media!!!

Member:  I feel like we're crossing the bridge as we transition from fiat to gold backed currency. There are a lot of boogie men trying to scare us along the way delaying from reach our destination!

Member: Please Chinese Elders bypass the Treasury and let the reset happen

MZ: I Think these kind of statements are good……many people watch these sites…both good guys and bad guys…..i think the Elders, Trump politicians and others need to know we support the gold standard and the reset…..

Member:  so if the elders watch this stream....lets all tell them..lets get this thing going!...we need it...

MZ: it was explained to me that If the Elders bypass the US it would still happen for us to be able to exchange here in the US …Just may need to travel a bit further and would only be able to exchange in a few big banks like HSBC, WF and Chase……..

Member:  Here's the link to the Dan Bongino Show from yesterday who talks about the GOLD STANDARD 45 minutes in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1TnzQsE6vQ

Member:  remember the FEDs go away... that is why they do not like the gold standard.... bad actors

Member:  ​x22 report said it's going to be once the feds raise the rates so that way they are setting them self up that's when it's gonna happen   https://youtu.be/IduyPnKgT88?t=1

MZ: I enjoy those reports….he really does his research

Eaqgleone05:  INTEL FOR THE DAY. EAGLE ONE HAS LANDED HOPE WE SEE THIS SOON OR WILL IT BE SEPT. NO THAT COULD NOT BE..... DAY BY DAY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy0kNX5xrnE

Eagleone2025:  GM I HOPE WE GET TO THE BANKS THE CHANGE HAS TO HAPPEN WHEN? MASSIVE ARREST AND THE WHITE HOUSE IS BEING SHAKEN AS I SAID AFTER JULY 4TH ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOING DOWN THE ROAD…. SHOCK WAVE IS COMING END OF JULY AUG, SEPT..... WE HOPE THE BANKS OPEN THE DOORS ALONG WITH THE WORLD POWERS. ......NO MATTER WHAT JUST PREPARE.

Member:  We Need Gold Backed Now!!!!

Member:  Trump is doing his best. I don't think he is procrastinating he is not a dictator he is our President there are limits to what he can do.

Q:  Question Mark: How long could this process go with redemption centers already established?????? AlsoMark, thanks for everything... one thought— once this GCR happens, we need to ask for establishment of a new Amendment on asset backed currency to the US Constitution so that the history won’t repeat itself with banks bringing the Fiat dollar back

MZ: Its already in the constitution…….

Member:  The Constitution has never been a consideration of Politicians when they wanted something fr themselves or their power broker support system. It really doesn't matter if there is no change. The Elders need to follow through, save themselves, and everyone else with the Gold Standard. This procrastination is ridiculous!

Member: As far as paymasters and people being liquidated and we are still using Fiat is unheard of . . .jmo

Member: At least Epstein seems to be singing and whistleblowing…….maybe that will bring down the cabal and the deep state

Member:  EPSTEIN IS DETAINED AND HAS A HEARING THIS AFTERNOON AT 2 P.M. IN THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK DISTRICT COURT

Member:  This is all theater. They took care of Epstein MONTHS ago. As of 2018 election, only THREE in congress weren't compromised.

MZ: Watching Epstein really has nothing to do with the RV or Reset….Its just the removal of so many wealthy bad guys in gov, Banking, everywhere to show that no one is untouchable when it comes to justice.    And maybe these bad guys are some that are delaying the Gold standard and the reset..

Member:  Epstein used his sex cult to control and bribe the international elite

MZ: We hope Epstein is the beginning of a long line of indictments and arrests  being served

Member:  Part of the problem for many is that they are not aware of the history of currency and that this is the FIRST time this event has ever taken place in the history of the world. There are a lot of unknowns. Trust God and Pray. At least it's coming!

Member:  We Need Gold Backed Now!!!!

Member:  Trump is doing his best. I don't think he is procrastinating he is not a dictator he is our President there are limits to what he can do.

Q:  Question Mark: How long could this process go with redemption centers already established?????? AlsoMark, thanks for everything... one thought— once this GCR happens, we need to ask for establishment of a new Amendment on asset backed currency to the US Constitution so that the history won’t repeat itself with banks bringing the Fiat dollar back

MZ: Its already in the constitution…….

Member:  The Constitution has never been a consideration of Politicians when they wanted something fr themselves or their power broker support system. It really doesn't matter if there is no change. The Elders need to follow through, save themselves, and everyone else with the Gold Standard. This procrastination is ridiculous!

Member: As far as paymasters and people being liquidated and we are still using Fiat is unheard of . . .jmo

Member: At least Epstein seems to be singing and whistleblowing…….maybe that will bring down the cabal and the deep state

Member:  EPSTEIN IS DETAINED AND HAS A HEARING THIS AFTERNOON AT 2 P.M. IN THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK DISTRICT COURT

Member:  This is all theater. They took care of Epstein MONTHS ago. As of 2018 election, only THREE in congress weren't compromised.

MZ: Watching Epstein really has nothing to do with the RV or Reset….Its just the removal of so many wealthy bad guys in gov, Banking, everywhere to show that no one is untouchable when it comes to justice.    And maybe these bad guys are some that are delaying the Gold standard and the reset..

Member:  Epstein used his sex cult to control and bribe the international elite

MZ: We hope Epstein is the beginning of a long line of indictments and arrests  being served

Member:  Part of the problem for many is that they are not aware of the history of currency and that this is the FIRST time this event has ever taken place in the history of the world. There are a lot of unknowns. Trust God and Pray. At least it's coming!

Member:  This is one of the best videos I have watched in a long time. Bill Holter & Jim Sinclair – They explain a lot about Jubilee's Gold $87,000 per ounce at Least https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMCu9GWpgzg&t=1551s

Member:  https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/epsteins-state-department-planes-to-kosovo-for-maddie-albright/

There is also a video towards the end of the article. https://youtu.be/EiDD-95gYsk

MZ: I am planning on getting in touch with Greg Hunter and the X22 report people and see if we could get together

Member : Get in touch with Sean at SGT Report as well….he has thousands of gold and silver bugs subscribed to push for the Gold standard. Also Dave Janda and  Jordon Slather…Jim Willie would also be good.

Member:  Lynette Zang would be another one to contact for this Gold Treaty support.

Member:  I loved Sabickfords Greatest hits on Recaps last night.....hilarious  thanks Sabickford:  https://www.dinarrecaps.com/ our-blog/humor-while-we-wait-sabickfords-greatest-hits-7-10-19

MarkZ: "Lots of articles in Iraq saying there will be a new rate" 7/11/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum