Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ...

Go down

Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... Empty Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ...

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:01 am

Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ...

2019-07-10

Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... 15627586266d2db92fe4197fbf8687311ba27016ae--66351816_2612491592311048_3763439744223019008_n

Planning with the European Union to discuss the joint cooperation program for the next stage

Deputy Minister of Planning for Technical Affairs Dr. Maher Hammad Johan on Wednesday received the Ambassador of the European Union in Iraq, Mr. Raymond Belkoa, on the occasion of the end of his work in Baghdad. 

During the meeting, which was attended by the Director General of International Cooperation in the Ministry, Dr. Dham Al-Azzawi, reviewed the reality of the joint relations between Iraq and the European Union, and presented by the Permanent Mission of the Union to support the efforts of the Iraqi government in various fields.

He also praised the role of Mr. Ramon and his efforts during his tenure in Baghdad, describing the last stage of the mission, because it was rich in rotation and witnessed the implementation of many important events by the European Union, referring to the agreement of partnership and cooperation between the two countries, The mission in the fulfillment of the pledges of the Union announced at the Kuwait donors conference last year, which amounted to 400 million euros in the form of a grant to help Iraq to restore stability to the post-urgent and the development of the oil sector, pointing out that the next phase of joint relations will be better, M The development cooperation sector, the development of the agricultural sector and the advancement of the Iraqi private sector, as well as other areas of cooperation that complement the work done previously, and wished Mr. Raymond Belkoa success in his new duties.

For his part, praised Belkwa, the level of cooperation between the mission of the Union and the Iraqi government in general, and the Ministry of Planning in particular, indicating that this cooperation resulted in the completion of many of the tasks in Iraq, contributed to the improvement of the development reality and the provision of services to Iraqis, In the provision of more support for Iraq, especially in the implementation of joint projects between the countries of the European Union on the one hand and the Iraqi government on the other.

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=261
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... Empty Joint statement by the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Vice-President of the European Union Commission

Post by claud39 Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:10 am

Joint statement by the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Vice-President of the European Union Commission

Planning with EU to discuss joint cooperation program for next phase ... Doc-P-208290-636987009864989359

BAGHDAD /

Foreign Minister Mohamed Ali al-Hakim, vice-president of the European Commission, Federica Mujerini, called on Sunday to reduce the escalation of current tensions in the region, pointing out their common commitment to peace.

"Iraq and the European Union reaffirm their common commitment to peace, stability in the Middle East in general, and call for a reduction in the escalation of current tensions in the region," the joint statement by Hakim and Mughireni on the Iraq-European relations and regional cooperation said. The dangers, and the terrible consequences that may befall Iraq and the region, and extends further. "

"Iraq and the European Union share a common vision for the region and want to actively support activities and initiatives; to promote dialogue instead of confrontation and to build a cooperative framework based on common interests," the statement said.

"Cooperation is the strongest foundation for security, stability and sustainable development in the region over the long term. The EU remains committed to working with the Iraqi government to promote these values ​​and believes that the Iraqi proposal for a regional conference deserves full support and commitment."

He added that "Iraq and the European Union emphasize that the relationship of friendship between them has deepened in recent years through joint cooperation to defeat the preacher," noting that "the European Union appreciates the contributions, sacrifices made by Iraq in the war against terrorism greatly appreciated, and supports Iraq's efforts to eliminate On all forms of terrorist thought ". 
"Iraq appreciates the support provided by the European Union to the Iraqi government and the Iraqi people, as well as the European Union's commitment to the quest for peace and stability in the Middle East through diplomatic efforts," he said.

"The EU's strategy for Iraq 2018 sets out the mechanism to support the political and economic priorities of the partnership with the Iraqi government, while the partnership and cooperation agreement that came into force in August 2018 sets out the legal framework for this partnership. The two sides look forward to rapid implementation, Issues of common interest, including democracy, human rights, issues relating to economy, trade, energy, security, transport, environment and migration. "

"The EU and Iraq are working together to achieve the goals set by the Iraq Reconstruction Conference held in Kuwait in February 2018 to provide a better future for the people of Iraq based on improved governance and overall economic development."

"The EU's contribution of 1.2 billion euros in humanitarian assistance, stability, development and security cooperation since 2014 is the best proof of its long-term commitment to strategic partnership with Iraq," he said.

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/%D8%A7%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9/208290/%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83-%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%85%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%AD

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum