Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs

Go down

Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs Empty Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:53 am

Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs

2019-07-11

Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs 1562823144111a46038511c9aee662fb06a10425cb--66280685_2612827985610742_3647971176262664192_n

Minister of Planning Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi stressed on Wednesday that he will double his efforts with the relevant authorities in the central government to achieve a close start for the work of the private sector board. He added that the council will have independent representation in the cabinet and economic affairs committee. In making and directing economic decisions and policies. "

This came during the patronage of Dr. Nuri al-Dulaimi for an economic workshop in the Iraqi Economic Council, which was held under the title "The National Strategy for the Development of the Private Sector and the Mechanisms of Forming the Higher Council for Private Sector Development, Objectives and Challenges".

Dr. Nouri al-Dulaimi explained that the private sector needs an infrastructure that can be achieved through "a good environment and this is provided by the political decision, the driving courage provided by the businessman, and enabling the state to provide support for the national product and facilitate loans."

Pointing out that the private sector has an excellent job opportunity in the absence of competitors, stressing that any industry owner will prove the possibility of covering the market, will be a decision in the Economic Committee to prevent the import of the same, referring to the efforts led by the Ministry of Planning to provide conditions conducive to the leadership of the sector And to make it a partner and leader of economic development at the national level, under the supervision and facilitation of the public sector.

For his part, Mr. Ibrahim al-Baghdadi, head of the Iraqi Economic Council, praised the efforts of the Ministry of Planning and the procedures that the minister has passed with the relevant authorities in the central government and the international community in the file of the national strategy for developing the private sector, stressing the importance of these efforts in enhancing the prospects of partnership with the public sector. To the energies of the Iraqi private sector in various fields, which was waiting for such an opportunity to provide services at the national level and contribute actively to the provision of employment.

Stressing the imminent launch of his work .. Minister of Planning: The Board of Directors of the private sector will be represented in the Council of Ministers and the Committee on Economic Affairs 1562823144111a46038511c9aee662fb06a10425cb--66280685_2612827985610742_3647971176262664192_n

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=755
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum