Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 7/10/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 7/10/19

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 7/10/19 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 7/10/19

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:18 pm

·         Tony/(Mon): T/banks believe it’s this week once issues resolved. Banks have been authorized to offer up to 10% interest on your money. Giving rates based on amount of currency.  People with least amount of currencies get highest rates!  All info from one bank from different people at different locations…Have a plan for what I shared with you. Final comments:  We’re still happy, excited.  No bad news but didn’t happen over the weekend.  I’ll send out a tweet if they’re all back to work.  Rates haven’t gone down.

·         TNT Tony: No updates went out.  I know you’ve heard a lot of mess.  Supposedly we were to get the 800 today.  Didn’t happen this morning.  Not 1st time, not sure last time.  Know they are pushing for it.  A couple of different sources, piecing these things together.  Trying to standardize the rate.  Another 12-24 hours.  Some system issues, some banks not updating like they were suppose to this morning, didn’t update.  Treasury Source, banking source, trying to standardize from another bank.  8am P time, all 3 locations said something going on.  Looking to another 12 to 24 hours to be completed.  People with SKR’s, Pending Deposits, were contacted today saying they would be liquid by Fir.  12-24 hrs ready to go.  Rates still there, haven’t changed.  Some banks had 30 cent difference on what there exchange was to offer.  Be aware of that.  Top banker said: Bankers are not your friend.  They are doing their job.  They are going to try to sell you everything under the sun.  CD’s, savings, investments, etc., during the exchange.  Don’t be mad at them.  Works out for them or they wouldn’t be trying to sell a whole lot of things they are going to offer you (all sound good), you need to do the numbers.  Don’t be upset, they get paid by the bank.  Their job is to make money and your job is to keep your money!  Let’s see who does their job.

·         Q & A: 7/10/2019:

·         Mr. Biggs 04: RV wasto pay for the wars that took place in Iraq, will there be any possible benefits for military personnel or retired military personnel that fought in these wars? Without them there wouldn’t be this opportunity anyway.  Ans: This wasn’t just set up to benefit the war.  The purpose was to make money. The rich to get richer! Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11.  It’s going to wipe out our debt (benefit). Military didn’t benefit.  Told their people it would never going to happen.  Just as the banking people were told.  Saying it’s a lie, rumor, etc.  T has officers who were told “yes, it is going to happen”.  They would have lost more enlisted people than officers if told.  Some military are going to benefit from it.  Know people who shipped back currency.  No plan for every military who fought in the war.

·         TonyeTeePee:  1) Rial is now in the basket, what’s the rate?  Will the US govt allow its citizens to exchange it?  2) rates for Dinar and Dong will come out higher than you’ve quoted, but will only last until the currencies hit Forex (3 day window).  How quickly will you obtain and disseminate ionfo to TNT within that short window, especially for those going after the contract rate? 3) Will there be time for the info to circulate so members can go in prepared prior to posting on Forex?  Or, should us seeking contract rates make 800 call and set our appointments for immediate exchange?  Ans: Bank said it was going.  On their screen.  Why they’re telling you can’t doesn’t make sense.  R 3.22  Tony/we can tweet it out as we go along.  Maybe even more than one call a day.

·         Alfa13: Establishing an onshore entity?  Ans: Don’t see a need for it!  I’d get more dollars.

·         NewMoney28: A member posted an article by CNBC quoting two analysts saying, “Investors should be looking to buy emerging market currencies against the U.S. dollar”.  1) Is this a dog whistle to investors a change is about to occur?  2) if yes, could this be one of the reasons we’re still waiting so the govt can get the investors (hedge funds) on board first?  Ans:  We read the article.  Not a dog whistle to me.

·         Beamer5:  I’m in NC, travel, have one bill “cable” plus rent, all other mail still has my VA location.  Do you think that will be a problem?  Will I need to drive back to VA?  Ans: R/no, both are in the same district!

·         Redbaron1:  Did you find out or get clarification on how to get the contract rates or if it is tied to anything else, such as humanitarian projects and business plans?  Ans: 1 person said it was humanitarian projects.  Other’s said not required.  Just need to ask for it if you need it.  All you need is print-out of a business plan.  Too many questions, who approves it, exchanger reviews a $50m plan?  Find it hard to believe.  Somebody is going to approve it in 48 hrs?

·         Ify:  Keep hearing 6 zeros off Zim Trillion & billion notes.  Will 6 come off million also?  Ans: We did away with the 6 zeros off.  Point 6 zeroes.  That’s how you remove the zeros.

·         Jiminkc:  Basic exchange questions:  1) What are the current rates you said are higher than expected?  2) If known, what decision was made on the Zim?  3) Is there still only One Tier 1 bank planning to use the multi-rate exchange procedure?  Have the others rejected that plan?  Ans: We gave you the current rate.  Said rates are being standardized right now and should be completed within 12 to 24 hours.  Only know of one bank with multi-rates.

·         True4ever:  Have you received any info regarding security following you to your destination after your exchange?  How long after my exchange may I take before going in to see a private banker?  Ans: NOBODY is supplying security to follow you home!  Pure non-sense being put out.  After every appt and armed plain security following hundreds of thousands of people home because they have $5k in their pocket.  That’s silly!  People put out stuff like that.  They just said Trump was going to say this on the 4th of July.  Didn’t happen.  Why is the Military “ready and waiting”?  This stuff is stupid.  No reason behind it.  None of that makes any sense.  Think they are going to take over the government?  Not going to happen!  Got a lot of that junk yesterday and this morning.  Got people believing.  How many times have we heard the “elders” are going to take over.  Plan B, China is going to do the RV.  China, who had to get permission from the UST, just to get involved, is going to take over the whole thing?

·         Puddledpnw: Regarding 2ns basket, some yrs back learned they were Russian Ruble, Indian Rupee, China Yuan, Mexico Peso, Norway Krone, Swiss Franc, Australia Dollar, and Pakistan Rupee.  How does this list compare to the list you have?  Any differences?  Ans:

·         SunStar: 1) If your foundation is giving funds to a nonprofit what type of documentation should you summit and required for tax write off?  2)  Receiving or giving to a nonprofit what type of paperwork must we give to our tax account.  3) Taxable.  Whoever your service provider is knows.  Everything taxable isn’t ugly!

·         Bluebabe44, T/adjust it for the exchange rate for the Canadian dollar.  Ray/think the treaty made it non-taxable for Canada also.  10%?  Tony/per yr.

·         Puddledpnw.  How long can Iraq go without the RV if lower denoms are in fact being distributed?  T/made to look bad twice.  Supposed to happen end of June.  Nobody on them, being done, and we’re redoing things.  UST said it could go.  Finding little anomalies right here in the US system.

·         PaPaBear: separate exchange at one appt?  R/ask when you get appt.  T/Don’t’ know all bank procedures.

·         9 Ball: Will Zim be included in the first basket?  Tony/we can tweet it out as we go along.  Maybe even more than one call a day.

·         Live Callers:

·         850/Houston, TX.  C/ rates?  T/people with the least supposed to get the highest rate!  C/amounts given to Kurds?  Could indicate rates.  T/one time they were supposed to receive a 100k dinar, don’t know, didn’t get that info.

·         805/Oxnard, CA.  C/corruption in Iraq with auctions.  Are there people in US that didn’t want it to go do to corruption here?  T/don’t know, but they haven’t done it.  Some people thought it wasn’t ready.  As of today, they’re definitely doing something in the system itself, and think it has something to do with the RV itself.

·         702/Las Vegas, NV. T/trying to standardize the rate now.  Wealth managers are being told it’s supposed to go by Friday morning!

·         610/Allentown, PA. Gman! (TNT ad removed)

·         972/Danny in Dallas, TX. Encouraged in “humanitarian projects”.  Tony/ said 1 bank. Telling my people to have a paper with plans they are already involved in.  If given 10% interest rate, he will leave his money in that bank.  Going to keep humanitarian project generic.  T/great advise to everyone on the call!  Make it simple.  Copy easy, take the first 3 or 4 pages.  Banks goal is to give you as much as they can, so they can get as much as they can.

·         865/Knoxville, TN.  C/supposed to has taken over imminent, soon.  T/they told me way before 8am.  They said way before 8am.  Regardless, it still didn’t happen.  Different than Iraq’s imminent, and soon.  We have been told 3 or 4 times it’s ready to go.  Heard from bank it was definitely going.  They have yet to meet one of the deadlines.  From Bank, Treasury, Committee.  They’re saying 99%.  C/still in exchange centers?  T/people who have, were not there yesterday, not there today, for major banks.  Tier 2 banks where they’re still there.  C/Status of Zim:  T/committee guy still saying it’[s not going.  Multiple banks saying it’s still going.  C/when’s G-man getting his pink slip?  T/supposedly he’s going to have it on Friday!  

·         954/Fort Lauderdale, FL.  C/requested birthday song for Mriles.  C/told limited amount of time to be there?  T/still think doing initial exchange, but when see wealth manager will be offered many things.  Not going to put you in things during the exchange. Going with established charities; war veterans, etc.  C/? about secondary residence?  T/supposed to be where you’ve spent 184 days min requirement of residence at zip code for exchange.

·         978/ Lowell, MA. C/via FL. Publicly thanking people. Wants to take somebody with her. T/they don’t want anyone at your appt unless a legal guardian, private transaction.  When you call ask!

·         615/Nashville, TN. “Lena”. Tony asked him if it was a boy/girl name.  C/explained how he came up with that name.  Sold a horse he wanted to buy back but horse died last year.  C/asked about article about Kurdistan.  How can it go to an RV when the article came out saying it couldn’t happen!  T/what did they give you at the hospital? (went in for stress test yesterday).  Asked because had a friend go thru the same thing.  Don’t let it stress you.  I didn’t tell you we were supposed to be at the bank 3 hours ago.  I’ve been up and down.  Try not to go through every bit of that.  Part of the process.  What you’re talking about in Iraq has already been completed and has nothing to do with this.  They will put out articles later to contradict, so they can make the announcement.  You don’t see them arguing in Parliament, threating to not make payments, separate, etc.  Would never put out all the articles about the ld’s etc, smoke and mirrors.  Didn’t give out the 100k dinar because they haven’t been offered the new rate yet.  Doing exactly what the banks are doing.  UST has not let them go.  Waiting for the time to go, even though they have said yes you can do it.  We want to blame Iraq, they aren’t in control at this time.  Done everything they were supposed to do.

·         334/Montgomery, AL.  C/bank story.  Expecting a large among of money.  While typing on the computer, asked if she had ever heard of Ray Renfro. Caller said he never heard of a Ray or Tony Renfro…..telling her all the negative stuff in papers, then said “should this happen in the next 7-10 days we’ll be able to help you”.  C/live life to the fullest every day.  Don’t expect Ray or Tony to make it happen.  Appreciate life.  If it doesn’t go for me it will go for my children.  Tony/as we go thru the ups and downs, a lot of people I get info from tell me they get frustrated.  I’m not basing my whole life on it.  Hoping it happens every time my phone rings.  Somebody asked me are you sure?  I an absolutely sure it’s going to happen.  Do not know the time and date when it is going to happen.  Know of location, amount, etc. of other people who have already exchanged.  Everything else is usual until it happens.  The worst think you could do is sell your currency.  The only thing you are going to build your future on.  We want a plan for it when it does.  Don’t hold your breath for the next 12 to 24 hours.  Hope we’re having a celebration.

·         514/Montreal, QC Canada C/has us ss # and a WF bank account, but lives in Canada.Q/what do I tell them?  T/the guy isn’t trying to determine if you’re a legal US citizen.  Just concerned where you live.  As of right now today, they aren’t asking if you’re a US citizen. Answer the question you’re asked, period!  C/do I tell him about reserves?  T/he didn’t ask you that!  C/ok give him exactly what I have and not what I haven’t received yet.  T/you mean what I have now, or by next week?  He can send you to where you need to go.

·         Wrap it up!  Still in the game.  We keep getting closer.  Direct time I was supposed to get the 800#.  Didn’t happen and a reason why.  Each time it gets closer and closer.  Trying to line it up for the final go.  Liquid.  48 hrs. from today your money will be liquid.  If his is liquid, yours will be also.  We’re all going together.  Groups will be paid out later than you do because they have “paymasters”.  Hopefully they’ll call us.

·         Interesting Recent Comments & Questions (a few of AZhombre’s picks):

·         R/members created 21 pgs. booklet. http://tiny.cc/prep4xchange w worksheet.

·         R/Contract rate won’t be fluctuating

·         T/Still must dial 800# with a 5k note, can’t just walk into the bank to exchange it.

·         T/ Have a plan for what I shared with you

·         T/Heard you can get contract rates on all the currencies I’m going to try on mine!

·         T/You with millions are going to be able to negotiate. (it’s how you negotiate).

·         T/Iraqi Dinar will be higher than the Kuwait ($3.29) Dinar.  Within 15 cents range.

·         T/From another source we have 30m people with Dinar.  At least 5m new millionaires!

·         Former Rates; Dinar: $3.50, $3.63, $4.43, $28.50.  Dong: $0.47, $1.00, $1.37, $2.23.      Zim $0.22 – $0.33.  Afghani $2.39.  Rial $3.24.  Rupiah: $1.08-$1.30

·         Updated Rates (7/05/2019); Dianr: $3.65, $4.47, $6.00, $8.00.  Contract rate $28.50 Dong: everybody can get $0.47, $0.56, $0.87, $2.27 and contract rate of $6.00.

Zim: $0.11, $0.22, contract rate of $0.35 (35 cents), & Rupiah: $1.05, $1:08, $1.25.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 7/10/19 Empty Re: TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet pts by AZhombre) 7/10/19

Post by Captain259 on Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:14 am

NEXT TO LAST CALLER 334--TALKED TO BANK AND THEY ASKED ME IF I KNEW RAY AND TONY RENFRO---SHE SAID NO. THE BANKER SAID THAT THE DINAR IS THE BIGGEST SCAM----READ THE ORIGINAL SCRIPT-----COMING FROM THE BANKER----NOT ME----SURPRISED THEY LET HER SPEAK-----

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum