Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation

Go down

The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation Empty The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:42 am

[size=32]The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation[/size]

[size=32]09/07/2019[/size]

[size=32]The Committee on Foreign Relations in the Iraqi Council of Representatives receives a French delegation 2019-07-09-at-19.55-3-800x445
[/size]

The Parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee, headed by MP Shirko Merwais, received on Tuesday 9/7-2019 a French delegation headed by Mr. Condal Royard, a member of the French National Council. 

The meeting, which was held at the committee's headquarters, was attended by MP Alaa Talabani, a member of the Committee and the Chairman of the Parliamentary Friendship Committee of Iraq and France, to review the bilateral relations and ways to develop them, as well as the status of the Christian component in Iraq as a basic social pillar. 
During the meeting, they discussed efforts to assist displaced people as a result of the war with terrorism and their relief and measures to support their return to their areas of residence, especially minority victims of terrorism and conflicts and the need for everyone to improve their situation in the country. 

In turn, the French delegation pointed to the French government's intention to conduct high-level government visits to Iraq in order to strengthen bilateral relations. 
The meeting was attended by the French ambassador in Baghdad.

The Chamber 
of Deputies 
9/7/2019

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/07/09/%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ae%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%ac%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d9%81%d9%8a-%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a8/

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum