Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019

Go down

Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 Empty Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:36 am

Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019

2019-07-09

Most allocated to support the sectors of education, health and municipal services .. Minister of Planning announces the allocation of about (3) trillion dinars for the development of the regions 2019 156274150454784218928957e76af72cf10371e08b--%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%B5%D9%8A%D8%B5_3_%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86

Minister of Planning Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi announced on Tuesday the allocation of (2) trillion and (619) billion and (900) million dinars for the program of development of the regions during the current year, pointing out that the education sector was the largest share by about 45% Of the volume of allocations by (1) trillion and (168) billion and (492) million dinars.
He pointed out that the sewerage sector came second with 183 billion dinars, followed by roads and bridges by 174.5 billion dinars, while the rehabilitation of roads was about 158 ​​billion dinars, the health sector 132 billion dinars, Billion dinars, and agriculture (67.5) billion dinars, water projects (65.5) billion dinars, and sports and youth (34.5) billion dinars, referring to the allocation of about (500) billion dinars for the rest of the sectors.
As for the provinces, Dr. Nuri al-Dulaimi confirmed the allocation of (655.5) billion dinars to the capital Baghdad, followed by Nineveh province to allocate (302.400) billion dinars, then the province of Basra to allocate (234.840) billion dinars, and the province of Dhi Qar to allocate (174.150) billion dinars, (116,070) billion dinars for the province of Salah al-Din *, and the province of Babylon to allocate (160.980) billion dinars, and Anbar province to allocate (135.900) billion dinars, and (121.800) billion dinars for the province of Diyala, and (121.590) billion for the province of Najaf and 120.840) (108.750) billion dinars for the province of Wasit, (105.030) billion dinars for the province of Diwaniyah, and (99.105) billion dinars for the province of Karbala Holy, and (69.540) billion dinars for the province of Muthanna, and (93.360) billion dinars for the province of Maysan.
The Minister of Planning stressed the ministry's keenness on allocating the allocations according to the basic needs of the citizens. Therefore, the focus was on supporting the sectors of education, health and municipal services, stressing that the current allocation amounts will witness additional additions after carrying out the transfers in the coming months.
He pointed out that (70%) of the allocations for the development of the regions directed to finance the stalled projects included in the plans for the provinces of 2019, while the remaining (30%) was allocated to finance new projects approved by the Ministry of Planning, as part of the efforts of the Ministry of Planning to improve the service reality and provide More jobs.

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=748

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum