Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."


Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

 Allocation of three trillions of dinars to «Development of Regions» DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Allocation of three trillions of dinars to «Development of Regions»

Go down

 Allocation of three trillions of dinars to «Development of Regions» Empty Allocation of three trillions of dinars to «Development of Regions»

Post by claud39 on Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:13 am

 Allocation of three trillions of dinars to «Development of Regions»




07/09/2019



 Allocation of three trillions of dinars to «Development of Regions» 16169









Economy News Baghdad



The Minister of Planning Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi announced on Tuesday that the allocation of 2 trillion and 619 billion dinars for the development program of the regions during the current year, pointing out that the education sector received the largest share (about 45%) of the volume of allocations by (1) trillion and (168) billion and (492) million dinars.

Dulaimi said in a statement read by "Economy News", "The sewer sector came second class by (183) billion dinars, followed by the sector of roads and bridges by (174.5) billion dinars, while allocated for the rehabilitation and cover roads about (158) billion dinars, (65.5) billion dinars, and sports and youth (34.5) billion dinars, "noting that" the allocation of about (500) billion dinars for the rest of the sectors "He said.
He added that "(655.5) billion dinars have been allocated to the capital Baghdad, followed by Nineveh province to allocate (302.400) billion dinars, then the province of Basra to allocate (234.840) billion dinars, and the province of Dhi Qar to allocate (174.150) million dinars, and the allocation of (116.070) (121,900) billion dinars for the province of Diyala, 121.590 billion for the province of Najaf and 120.840 billion for the province of Kirkuk and 108.750 for the province of Najaf, Billion dinars for the province of Wasit, (105.030) billion dinars for the province of Diwaniyah, (99.105) billion dinars for the holy city of Karbala, and (69.540) billion dinars for the province of Muthanna, and (93) .360 billion dinars for the province of Maysan.

Al-Dulaimi stressed that "the ministry's keenness on distributing allocations according to the needs of the basic citizen, and therefore was the focus on supporting the sectors of education, health and municipal services," stressing that "the amounts of current allocations will see other additions after the transfer operations in the coming months."

He explained that (70%) of the allocations for the development of the regions directed to finance the stalled projects included in the plans for the provinces of 2019, while the remaining (30%) was allocated to finance new projects approved by the Ministry of Planning, as part of the efforts of the Ministry of Planning to improve the service reality and provide More jobs ".





claud39
claud39
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 10622
Join date : 2018-11-04

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum