Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The value of the currency on the expert table I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The value of the currency on the expert table I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The value of the currency on the expert table I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The value of the currency on the expert table I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The value of the currency on the expert table I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The value of the currency on the expert table I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The value of the currency on the expert table I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The value of the currency on the expert table I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The value of the currency on the expert table I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The value of the currency on the expert table I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The value of the currency on the expert table I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The value of the currency on the expert table I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The value of the currency on the expert table I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The value of the currency on the expert table I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The value of the currency on the expert table I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The value of the currency on the expert table I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The value of the currency on the expert table I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The value of the currency on the expert table I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The value of the currency on the expert table I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The value of the currency on the expert table I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The value of the currency on the expert table

Go down

The value of the currency on the expert table Empty The value of the currency on the expert table

Post by claud39 Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:09 am

[size=36][rtl]The value of the currency on the expert table[/rtl][/size]

Sunday 07 July 2019

The value of the currency on the expert table 980-Alsabbaq

Baghdad / Hussein Thugb

The importance of the Iraqi currency and its impact on the Iraqi economy in light of the current changes The Department of Economic Studies in Beit al-Hikma held a scientific symposium entitled (Change the value of the Iraqi currency .. benefits and costs) with the participation of financial and economic experts in the public and private sectors.

The symposium was moderated by Dr. Falah Hassan Thwaini, supervisor of economic studies at Bayt al-Hikma last weekend, with the participation of the financial adviser to Prime Minister Dr. Muthahra Mohammad Saleh, as well as Professor Dr. Mahmoud Mohammad Dagher, Director of the Department of Financial Operations and Debt Management of the Central Bank of Iraq.

The participants dealt with the reality of changing the value of the Iraqi currency and the reduction of the Iraqi dinar, and its impact on the Iraqi economy, some describe this reduction as a support for the global economy and some see the deterioration of the purchasing power of the Iraqi individual.
New policies
Dr. Mohammed Saleh spoke about the policy of the Central Bank since its establishment so far in a concise and clear way as the bank's goal is to manage the monetary expectations and how Iraq's oil revenues from 2003 to 2014 are improving continuously. 

He pointed to "the role of Iraq and the agreements signed with the International Monetary Fund and its impact on the Iraqi economy," and the importance of the need for new policies are consistent with the policy of the Central Bank to reach solutions.

Cash balances

Dr. Mahmoud Mohammed Dagher discussed the current exchange rate regime for two years in Iraq and mentioned facts about the Iraqi economy for 2019. 
The decision to devalue the Iraqi currency is effective in all the monetary and real balances of the Iraqi economy, because one of the causes of inflation, which ignites expectations and pressures towards the continuation of its decisions subsequent reductions.
Then he talked about reserves since 2019 to today, and then the exchange rate has been stable for more than a year.
"The actual external debt is 24 billion dollars, and the annual short debt is between 1.5 and 2 billion dollars," he said.

Tax reality

Dagher warned that "the decision to reduce the currency risk, because it affects all balances," and then go to the tax and customs fact down to inflation levels.
"Monetary action needs a positive change in the industrial and agricultural sectors, especially as we are financially weak 
economically".

Dagher concluded that "the value of the currency raises inflation and here is the main benefit of the dollar campaign."

Economic sectors

The Academy d. Said that "some of the experiences were temporarily reduced to overcome a crisis and then returned, do we have the potential to adopt such a way?" 
Procedure?".

"The need for multilateralism in building economic and productive sectors in particular, as well as the activation of other agricultural policies 
Industrial ".

Global experiences

"The financial sector is the cornerstone of the stage of economic development sought by the country, and the introduction of such an important subject before financial experts is the need to come out with effective treatment, and can
 Taking advantage of global experiences in this direction, to find out the merits of the subject and to know the actual benefit of the economy 
the National". 

http://alsabaah.iq/11069/%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum