Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions

2 posters

Go down

Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions Empty Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions

Post by claud39 Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:57 pm

Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions

6th July 2019

Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions Iraq-Petroleum-270619-b-623x346

6th July 2019 in PoliticsSecurity

By Padraig O’Hannelly.

Following the increase in tensions in the Gulf region in recent weeks, two British diplomats have expressed the view that Iraq could have a positive role to play.
Addressing delegates at CWC‘s Iraq Petroleum conference in London, the British Ambassador to Iraq, Jonathan Wilks CMG, said:
Iraq is strong enough now to keep itself out of whatever may develop between the US and Iran, as long as it asserts its sovereignty and independence with all countries, not just with Iran and the US, but with all countries east and west. It is powerful enough to do this now … [and] must be taken seriously as an economic power.
“Iraq is back as a reasonable, constructive and credible player in world affairs.
Later at the same gathering, Sir William Patey KCMG (pictured on left), a former UK Ambassador to both Iraq and Saudi Arabia, said:
Iraq is in a unique position, in that it has equity in ensuring that there isn’t a war … and I think a confident new Iraq could play a role.
“It has better relations with Saudi Arabia, it has good relations with Iran, it has a close relationship with the United States, and it has a lot at stake. So I actually think in terms of reducing the tensions, I think there is potential for Iraq, and I think  the current leadership of Iraq has the [right] vision and outlook.”

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2019/07/06/iraq-has-a-role-to-play-in-reducing-middle-east-tensions/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions Empty Security in Iraq: Location, Location, Location

Post by claud39 Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:02 pm

Security in Iraq: Location, Location, Location

5th July 2019

Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions Michael-Knights-Horizon-623x346

5th July 2019 in Security

By Padraig O’Hannelly.

Delegates attending CWC‘s Kirkuk & Mosul Megaprojects conference in London have been told that while Iraq “has never experienced as small a number of security incidents in the post 2003-era as it is now … there are some parts of Iraq that are experiencing as many incidents as they did in, say, 2008“.
Dr Michael Knights (pictured), of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, added:
It’s all about exact location — the human terrain, the physical terrain, the security presence, and the level of Daesh threat …
“It’s also important to note that some of the ‘liberated‘ areas are liberated during the day, but they’re not liberated at night, and that’s a very important distinction … so you need to look into the degree to which an area truly has been liberated and normalised.
He said that Mosul is now one of the most secure environments in the country.
Most of the Daesh attacks that still happen, happen against very very soft targets“, explained Knights, “and if you’re an investor, you’re unlikely to be a soft target, you’re likely to be secured.

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2019/07/05/security-in-iraq-location-location-location/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions Empty Re: Iraq “has a Role to Play” in Reducing Middle-East Tensions

Post by Jayzze Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:08 am

location is correct btw how much is really left of mosul ?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum