Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province

Go down

From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province Empty From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province

Post by claud39 Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:07 am

From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province

2019-07-04

From Anbar province .. Minister of Planning: We are working to unite the efforts of the central and local governments and international efforts to restore stability and reconstruction of the province 156221745271e124b98aa8dcaa48ad44c5cb03ec6f--65661903_2607562596137281_5043528375696621568_n

Minister of Planning Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi inspected on Wednesday the reality of the service in Anbar province. The minister also met with the Governor of Anbar, Dr. Ali Farhan, members of the provincial council and a number of officials in the local government. Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Ms. Yara Al-Salem of the World Bank, a number of representatives of the international community, the United Nations Program and the advanced staff of the Ministry of Planning.
Dr. Nouri al-Dulaimi, during the meeting, praised the generous support of the international community and the World Bank and the active efforts of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq (UNDP), stressing the importance of these efforts in restoring stability and recovery in Anbar province and the districts and related areas.
The minister stressed in a press conference after the meeting on the implementation of the ministry a strategic plan to provide a sustainable work environment for the implementation of vital projects and the resumption of all suspended projects in the province, the ministry allocated through them commensurate with the need of the province of funds, valuing the efforts and sacrifices of our heroic security forces, From which all efforts have been made to restore stability, recovery and reconstruction of Anbar province, pointing out that this year will see the end of the file of displacement in full.
During his visit, Dr. Nouri al-Dulaimi inspected the Ramadi Teaching Hospital in his departments and the reconstruction and rehabilitation of the hospital by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), stressing the unification of all local and international efforts to rehabilitate the health sector and increase its efficiency in Anbar province. The efforts of the rehabilitation of the bridge "Albuaietha" in central Ramadi funded by the World Bank, stressing the unification of efforts during the coming period with the local government and relevant parties in the central government and the international community to restore stability in the western regions of the province.
The Minister of Planning opened the building of the Anbar Planning Directorate after completing its rehabilitation, appreciating the support of the local Anbar government for the work of the Directorate. He also inspected the stages of resuming the Anbar Hotel project. He affirmed his support for the local government's efforts to complete the project during the current year. The opening of the Federation of Iraqi contractors and meeting with the President of the Union Ali Sanafi and a number of contractors and businessmen to activate the role of the private sector in the reconstruction of the province and the files of economy and investment, indicating that the Iraqi private sector and according to the vision of the Ministry of Planning began to seek its way in Khri Partnership of truth with the public sector.
For their part, the governor of Anbar and the local government of Anbar paid tribute to the efforts of the Minister of Planning and the directives and procedures that he directed during his visit, stressing the great contribution of this support in moving the wheel of construction and development in the governorate during the coming period.

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=734

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum