Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon

2 posters

Go down

IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon Empty The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:01 am

The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon

IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon Doc-P-310275-636979466952835477

2019-07-05 13:59

Iraq's central bank announced on Friday that one billion dinars would be allocated to meet the requirements of listing Babylon's monuments on the World Heritage List.

The Bank said in a statement received, Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "Based on the importance of the inclusion of the effects of Babylon on the list of world heritage, and feeling that this event represents a national responsibility shared by the state institutions in solidarity, the Iraqi Central Bank announced the allocation of one billion Iraqi dinars from Account of the Tamkeen initiative , acted to meet the requirements of this listing. "

The bank added that "the format of the contribution will be determined after consultation and coordination with the Ministry of Culture and Antiquities, Babil Province and the rest of the concerned authorities."

Members of the UNESCO World Heritage Committee voted Friday to include the city of Babylon on the World Heritage List.

LINK

IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon Empty The Minister of Planning welcomes the inclusion of the ancient city of Babylon in the UNESCO World Heritage List

Post by claud39 Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:24 am

The Minister of Planning welcomes the inclusion of the ancient city of Babylon in the UNESCO World Heritage List

2019-07-05

IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon 15623513815fe5703b0e6a6557b640476ec5e09a31--59918444_2563009557259252_4366034401859993600_n

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi, on Friday praised the efforts of the Iraqi delegation that conducted the negotiations efficiently and the efforts that contributed to achieving this national achievement, while at the same time expressing its sincere appreciation to all those who voted for Iraq and its partners. In preserving its historical heritage.
Dr. Nouri al-Dulaimi stressed on the importance of investing in this achievement to achieve the positive impact on the infrastructure of the archaeological city and to expand the area of ​​historical discoveries around the city through the signing of memorandums of understanding with international bodies with strict jurisdiction in the conservation and archeology.
Stressing the importance of this national achievement in supporting the province of Babylon and Iraq in particular; through the positive impact of this step on the tourism sector, pointing to the importance of cooperation of all relevant authorities in the central and local government to provide the necessary infrastructure for the city.

IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon 15623513815fe5703b0e6a6557b640476ec5e09a31--59918444_2563009557259252_4366034401859993600_n

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=738
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon Empty The Minister of Commerce congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the inclusion of Babylon on the World Heritage List

Post by claud39 Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:31 am

The Minister of Commerce congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of the inclusion of Babylon on the World Heritage List

06-07-2019

IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon 1494

[size=15]Dr. Mohammed Hashim Al-Ani congratulated the Iraqi people on the occasion of the approval of UNESCO to include Babil province on the World Heritage List[/size]

[size=15]The Minister affirmed that this important international achievement comes within the framework of the restoration of Iraq's cultural status, which it deserves for its heritage, cultural values ​​and human history throughout the ages. The decision to include Babylon on the World Heritage List is the natural entitlement of Iraq
[/size]

[size=15]Al-Ani expressed his thanks and appreciation for all efforts exerted by the three presidencies and the delegation of Iraq negotiator headed by the Minister of Culture Dr. Abdul Amir Al-Hamdani, who exerted exceptional and important efforts and all the parties supporting the Iraqi efforts, which resulted in this historic achievement. He called on the local government in Babil province and related parties With the right place[/size]

http://www.mot.gov.iq/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5251
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon Empty Congratulation of Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance on the occasion of the inclusion of the city of Babylon on the World Heritage List

Post by claud39 Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:02 am

Congratulation of Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance on the occasion of the inclusion of the city of Babylon on the World Heritage List

Sunday, July 7,

IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon Logo1

We congratulate our Iraqi people for this new achievement, which was preceded by the joining of the Marshlands to the World Heritage List and today Babylon joins them

This occasion comes to add value to the status of Iraq among the nations is a reminder that the land of Mesopotamia is already the backbone of human memory and the origin of the emergence of civilization

I also salute the great efforts that have been made to ensure the success of this file of those involved in the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Archaeologists, the supporting bodies and the media. I extend my thanks to the countries that stood with Iraq and supported these efforts. 

He hoped that this achievement will be an incentive to rehabilitate this city and make it an oasis and a kiss for tourists from all over the world, making it an important economic resource for the country.

We ask God Almighty to perpetuate the blessing of security for our people so that Iraq remains a title for coexistence and cultural and intellectual diversity.

Fouad Hussein 

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs 

Minister of Finance 

http://www.mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=705

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon Empty Magnificent ancient Mesopotamian city of Babylon designated as UNESCO World Heritage Site

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:56 am

[size=36]Magnificent ancient Mesopotamian city of Babylon designated as UNESCO World Heritage Site[/size]

IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon 8fe25b999b7a9d39cd4f258dd48d8da8_L

Baghdad, Iraq, 10 July 2019 - There's been a real buzz in the world these past few days about Iraq's rich culture, not least because of the inscription of the magnificent ancient Mesopotamian city of Babylon on the UNESCO World Heritage List.

Located in Babel Governorate, about 80 kilometres south of the Iraqi capital of Baghdad, Babylon is revered for its unique archaeological sites. Its Hanging Gardens were one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, while the grand Ishtar Gate replica and the historical statue of the Lion of Babylon are mesmerizing sights to behold.
Appreciating the splendour of one of Iraq's most significant and renowned sites, the Special Representative for Iraq of the United Nations Secretary-General, Ms. Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert, extended a heartfelt message of congratulations to the people of Iraq:

[size=27]UN Iraq SRSG Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert (@JeanineHennis): Congratulations to #Iraq on @UNESCO's listing of #Babylon as World Heritage Site. I visited the impressive ruins a few months ago - a magnificent place telling of the rich history of this magnificent country.

IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon D-vVjslWwAACb4G

The UNESCO office in Iraq also conveyed felicitations to the people of Iraq on this achievement:

http://www.uniraq.org/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=11369:magnificent-ancient-mesopotamian-city-of-babylon-designated-as-unesco-world-heritage-site&Itemid=606&lang=en

[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon Empty Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives inaugurates a plastic exhibition of the Palace of Conferences

Post by claud39 Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:38 am

[size=32]Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives inaugurates a plastic exhibition of the Palace of Conferences[/size]

23/07/2019

IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon %D9%A2%D9%A0%D9%A1%D9%A9%D9%A0%D9%A7%D9%A2%D9%A3_%D9%A1%D9%A1%D9%A1%D9%A5%D9%A4%D9%A6

Dr. Bashir Haddad, Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, opened a plastic exhibition organized by the Conference Palace Department in the courtyard of the Council on the occasion of the inclusion of Babylon on the World Heritage List.
The exhibition included 60 paintings and participated in the opening by the Chairman of the Committee on Culture, Information, Tourism and Antiquities and the representative of the audio-visual and entitled "Ashnona and Assyria and Babylon Shams civilization" by the artist Saleh Raza from Diyala province.
The artist Saleh Raza said in a statement to the representative of the media department that his personal exhibition embodied works on rural and mountain life from the regions of Iraq, in addition to paintings about Iraqi women and childhood and scenes of the marshes and horses.

Department of Information
Iraqi Council of Representatives
23/7/2019

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/07/23/%d9%86%d8%a7%d8%a6%d8%a8-%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d9%8a%d9%81%d8%aa%d8%aa%d8%ad-%d9%85%d8%b9%d8%b1%d8%b6%d8%a7-%d8%aa%d8%b4%d9%83%d9%8a/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon Empty The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers participates in the celebration of the inclusion of Babylon on the World Heritage List

Post by claud39 Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:39 am

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers participates in the celebration of the inclusion of Babylon on the World Heritage List

23/7/2019

IRAQ - The Central Bank announces the allocation of one billion dinars to meet the requirements of the inclusion of Babylon 2019-07-23

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers participated in the celebration of the Ministry of Culture to include the province of Babylon on the World Heritage List.

The exhibition included the exhibition of the artist Saleh Rida, which was held by the Department of Conferences Palace in the Ministry of Culture, in the presence of the Office of Information and Communication Government in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, and a number of members of the Committee on Culture and Information in the House of Representatives.

The exhibition was opened by the Second Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Dr. Bashir Khalil Al Haddad, Director General of the Conference Palace Department and a number of representatives of the Ministry.

The exhibition included plastic paintings reflecting Babylonian civilization and a mixture of Iraq's ancient and modern heritage and civilization.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9222
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum