Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP

2 posters

Go down

POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Empty POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:11 pm

POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Il_340x270.1221375945_33iw

POOFness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 7-04-19
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 4-Jul-2019 16:46:58
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Scam-alert

Subject: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 7-04-19
Date: Thu, July 4, 2019 10:45 am

POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Scammer2

Zap Says

HI ALL,

TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY OF COURSE. A LOT OF MEANING RESIDES IN THIS DAY AND IS FELT BY EVERY FREEDOM LOVING PERSON, AND WELL IT SHOULD. SO MUCH SACRIFICE HAS GONE INTO MAKING THE USA A GREAT NATION THAT NOTHING CLOSE COMES TO IT EXCEPT FOR SOME EUROPEAN BATTLES.

I AM PART OF A GROUP THAT SHARES INFORMATION, AND ONE OF OURS HAS WRITTEN THE FOLLOWING.

Have you ever wondered what happened to the 56 men who signed the Declaration of Independence?

Five signers were captured by the British as traitors, and tortured before they died.

Twelve had their homes ransacked and burned.

Two lost their sons serving in the Revolutionary Army; another had two sons captured.

Nine of the 56 fought and died from wounds or hardships of the Revolutionary War.

They signed and they pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor.

What kind of men were they?

Twenty-four were lawyers and jurists.

Eleven were merchants, nine were farmers and large plantation owners; men of means, well educated, but they signed the Declaration of Independence knowing full well that the penalty would be death if they were captured.

Carter Braxton of Virginia, a wealthy planter and trader, saw his ships swept from the seas by the British Navy. He sold his home and properties to pay his debts, and died in rags.

Thomas McKeam was so hounded by the British that he was forced to move his family almost constantly. He served in the Congress without pay, and his family was kept in hiding. His possessions were taken from him, and poverty was his reward.

Vandals or soldiers looted the properties of Dillery, Hall, Clymer, Walton, Gwinnett, Heyward, Ruttledge, and Middleton.

At the battle of Yorktown, Thomas Nelson, Jr., noted that the British General Cornwallis had taken over the Nelson home for his headquarters. He quietly urged General George Washington to open fire. The home was destroyed, and Nelson died bankrupt.

Francis Lewis had his home and properties destroyed. The enemy jailed his wife, and she died within a few months.

John Hart was driven from his wife's bedside as she was dying. Their 13 children fled for their lives. His fields and his gristmill were laid to waste. For more than a year he lived in forests and caves, returning home to find his wife dead and his children vanished.

So, take a few minutes while enjoying your 4th of July holiday and silently thank these patriots. It's not much to ask for the price they paid.

Remember: freedom is never free!

BESIDES THESE BRAVE SOULS THAT GAVE THEIR ALL FOR THIS THING CALLED FREEDOM, I THOUGH WHAT ABOUT NOW? WHO FIGHTS THIS BATTLE NOW? THE MORE I THOUGHT THE MORE I UNDERSTOOD THAT A LOT FIGHT THIS FIGHT EVEN NOW. SO TO REMIND US AND MYSELF OF THE PRESENT FIGHT, I TOOK A MOMENT AND WROTE THIS.

A FREEDOM SONG

A freedom song this fine day
Is often done real bright
With tales of strength and sacrifice
A rider’s lantern in the night

But what of lonely kids in bed
What of these heroes of our light
And mothers looking for some bread
Unsung and out of sight

The freedoms won have done their job
And given all good hope
Of fine new toys and apples to bob
Hot water and fragrant soap

But in dark alleys come a cry
That undisturbed will fail
As homeless urchin’s heaving sigh
Falls lost in empty sail

Forgotten these ones remain
Our undisputed task
To help to care and clear the stain
Generations need to ask

What is real freedom if not this thing
That still remains residing
In country corners lingering
No judge presiding

We need to heed unspoken thought
We see those lost all day
Comforting bunting in the loft
The unheard must have their say

Freedom means all souls are loved
Even those with dirt
Pushed and pulled and fiercely shoved
A Samaritan gives his shirt

We have this gift of freedom still
An independence strong
A swelling pride filled with will
Salvation will not be long

The homeless weary depend on this
Our innermost desire
To reach that place we call our soul
To complete and to inspire

No more will strife and hunger best
If we do this today
And carry freedom to the rest
Where food and shelter lay

Happy 4th of July to all
And may you think this twice
The freedom earned will not fall
Like snake eyes in the dice
If you choose with eyes unblinking
To rescue those that now are sinking

IN OTHER NEWS THIS IS A BIT OF A SMILE FOR ME TO REPORT THIS FROM A BROTHER IN THE MILITARY:

A brief update before the July 4 Victory Parade. After 243 years, the Original American Colonies and United States of America were now Sovereign and Independent. The Second American Revolution has been won. This will be a July 4 Holiday that has True Meaning behind it.

Mon. July 1 2019: Trump signed off on HR 3151 regarding the IRS and the new gold and asset-backed US Treasury Note was in circulation

https://youtu.be/nmtw8grnnUM

THESE NOTES ARE A BEAUTIFUL LOT DESIGN WISE, BUT I CAN NOT CONFIRM THAT THEY ARE IN ACTUAL PRINT OR CIRCULATION. OTHERS SAY THAT IT IS A POTENTIAL DESIGN ONLY, SO UNTIL WE SEE OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION OF NEW NOTES, CONSIDER THIS JUST A POTENTIAL. SURE IS A TICKLE THOUGH

ALSO, I GOT A LINK TO THE SITE THAT IS REPORTING THAT: “CBS, ABC, NBC and CNN Join MSNBC… Will Not Air President Trump’s July 4th Celebration”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/update-cbs-abc-and-nbc-join-msnbc-will-not-air-president-trumps-july-4th-celebration/

AND ONE OF THE COMMENTS BELOW THE ARTICLE SAID:

“Non-stop coverage of the drowned illegal and his child. Interview widow, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, coyote that got them to the border, person they waved at while on the way to the border, store clerk that sold them a bottle of water, ad nauseam.”

WHAT INTERESTING TIMES WE LIVE IN. THE SMALLEST THINGS BECOME VERY BIG, AND VERY LARGE THINGS GET SWEPT UNDER A RUG. AH WELL…EVENTUALLY THE TRUTH ALWAYS SURFACES, AND THEN FACEPALMS ARE THE ORDER OF THE DAY.

GOD BLESS AND LOOK AFTER EACH OTHER. IT HAS BEEN A LONG ROAD TO BECOME A GREAT NATION. MUCH LOVE N HUGS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Tenor
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
JULY 4, 2019
“MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 00a9.png?v=2.2
“MEGA”POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 00a9.png?v=2.2
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Do_not_donate
The principals of this newsletter bare the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive.

POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Do_not_donate
We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Scam-alert

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 2245507099POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Empty Re: POOPness for JUL 4: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP

Post by Captain259 Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:28 pm

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL-------INCLUDING---ALL THE BULLSHITTERS--------YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE---------PS----WHERE WAS THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT THAT YOU ALL PREDICTED FROM TRUMP------NOW YOU ALL KNOW WHY YOU HAVE EARNED THE TITLE-------BULLSHITTERS------------

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum