Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:01 pm

·         Monday’s Call Hi-lights: Ray & Tony: Here’s the good thing.  Everything Ray just read to you happened. I know in NY, NJ, NC, FL, TX called in exchange people, had them there since yesterday (Sunday 6/30/19), sequestered them, took their phones, feeding them in the building.  All that stuff I probably wasn’t supposed to tell you. Had them all in at 6 am, a coordinated effort.  Not just one bank, several banks.  Anticipating that something was going to happen yesterday (Sun).  Guess what?  Didn’t happen.  They are back there again this morning (Mon.7/01/19).  Can make phone calls, can’t leave the bldg., anticipating phone calls.  Waiting to see if it’s going to happen.  That’s what they’re being told!   Here’s the good thing you guys are going to like.  They are taking the Dinar, Dong, Rupiah, and of yesterday, not just one, but several different banks are taking the Zim…the notes we have.  That was the briefing.  Those of you who like “humanitarian projects”, if you have a humanitarian project you will get a higher rate for the Zim.  I don’t know what the procedures, payout is, because they can’t discuss that until it actually goes live.  They have a plan and they will give you a higher rate if you have a project.  yesterday from the banks

·         TNT RayRen Tue Updates: Iraqi News: Reportedly, Sadr resigns from the Peace Corp effective immediately. [Is that anything significant to our “interest”?].  Voting on the CBI governor has been rescheduled to Thursday, July 4.  Blocks had disagreements with names submitted by Mahdi.  Parliament has decided to vote on the CBI governor TODAY instead of Thursday.

·         Tony’s opening comments:  The banks are still in lock-down since Sunday night!  Haven’t been home, stayed in hotels, fed. Use there phones only to call their spouses.   They are sitting there waiting for it as we speak.  Could be any second.  Trying to make it happen today, at least tomorrow.  Telling people, they will have money in their accounts on Friday morning and liquid. That’s all we really need to know, somewhere between right now and Friday morning this thing should be over.  I did confirmation a few minutes ago, they are trying to make it today.  That’s what they’re pushing for.   Already told exchange personnel they will be working tomorrow.  That’s all we really need to know.  Waiting for the 800 # right now.  Supposedly coming 2 hrs. before it goes.  Think they’ll be doing appts tomorrow.  Perfect time to do it when markets are closed, nobody caught in a transaction.  Whether they make it today or carry it over until tomorrow, that is the plan.  Nothing else for us to talk about, so good bye!  I’m just joking, let’s talk.  This is the time frame.  The rates are the same.  Nothing changed there.  Different banks are doing different structured payouts, because it’s up to the bank.  They plan on doing something different, so we can’t really give you that.  They are telling us now you are going to be happy!  We’re looking forward to it!

·         Q & A: 7/3/2019: https://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t65676564/questions-for-ray-cc-070319/">https://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t65676564/questions-for-ray-cc-070319/  

·         Steveyoga: (1) On Mon Tony said the big mtg over the wkend w the IMF, world bank, US T secretary and British sec etc took place and it was a “green light”.  We all saw this mtg as a very positive sign.  What happened at that meeting?  (2) Did they approve the RV in country but simply haven’t announced it out of country?  (3) If it was so positive, what do you think might be the reason for us not being in the bank now?  Ans: Don’t know except reform feature.

·         Bbpdinar:  Last wk you said the banks were now in control of when the RV would happen and given the go ahead by the Treasury.  What happened?  Are the banks that concerned over the issues they experienced with the first group of people to hold up the RV?  Ans:

·         Spaghetti:  Hubby and I have several currencies.  When 800# comes out, we are instructed to wait.  I have a “split plan” I hope is viable.  Husband would like to take several currencies, go in by himself, and ask for the Contract rates (knowing I would have to go later to sign the NDA).  I would keep the Zim and wait for instructions before calling the 800# and go in by myself.  Want the highest rates on Zim with contract rate and/or Humanitarian plan.  Does that sound reasonable to you, to split up forces like that?  Ans: I don’t know if you can split up forces like that.  When you dial the 800#, ask if you can.  Don’t know all their procedures.  Are you taking a chance?  I don’t know what is the purpose.  Waiting to do won’t change the rate on the Zim.  Dong & Zim may go up a bit but come down to where they are.

·         Jiminkc: Tony * Ray (1) in discussions with banks, have you asked what, if anything they have been told about the tax status on the exchange?  (2)  You’ve said tax free event applies to all currencies.  Still being told by the Committee Guy?  Question on accounts.  Dinar in separate account.  All others combined into another account.  A possible 3rd account for Tax Escrow.  Eventually combine all currency accnts into one hidden Master accountwhich you control with the Wealth Manager.  One everyday checking account to take care of daily business, loan payments, credit card payments, etc.  Then when you “diversify” there will be additional accounts as necessary in those banks.  Am I missing anything?  Ans: Just told yesterday this is a non-taxable event! Ray/heard it from Committee also.

·         SunStar: (1) Any luck talking to your committee contacts about the humanitarian project procedures?  (2) To be involved in them do you have to present a business plan, one page overview of your project or a voice description of your project?  (3) Are they looking for your projects to be based in the city or state you live in or any where in the USA?  Ans: No!

·         Mountainview: When you gave the RV values for exchange, you didn’t mention the Rupia.  Is it still in the basket and do you know the value on it?  Ans: In basket. 1.08 – 1.25 no change.  

·         Mercychild:  How many times can I use the 800# to set up an appt?  I plan to exchange my currency with at least 4 different banks.  I didn’t think it would be fair to exchange it all in one place and bargain for a rate, knowing I was going to remove ¾ of it later.  I have large amounts of dinar and dong but a much larger amount of Zim which would mean several structured payouts.  What strategy would you use?  Ans: It’s interesting.  Going to get the highest interest rate with all your money.  Not confident in bank you’re putting all that money.  When you call the 800# tell them that.  They are recording all the calls.  Tell what you plan on doing.  Can’t answer all these individual questions.  I do see putting banks in competition with each other.  Tell them what you’re planning on doing and ask them for their best shot!

·         Mickeyphee:  Are the banks being sequestered to train the people they have called in that haven’t worked for them in years?  Could that be what we’re waiting for?  Ans:

·         Larry1: Can you disclose what banks have zero fees?  T/no!  All based on you. Story of guy who said, “I’m not paying that”.  Banker re-entered in computer and it went away!  A lot of people are waiting for their SKR’s.  All suppose to go live on Fri

·         KJ: A few yrs. ago privileged were exchanging and getting contract rate.  Did they eventually receive cash credit or are they still waiting to be monetized?

·         Delbroha:  Is it possible that the 10 days from RV in country it will then go international?  T/today or tomorrow, liquid on Fri.

·         9ball: Does the non-taxable status include the Zim?  T/includes all these transactions.

·         DrPete: Have the banks or exchange centers been doing any exchanges this wk or this past wkend?  T/in a pending deposit supposed to be acceptable this Friday!

·         AZhombre: (oops…I submitted my questions, but don’t know where it went!). Tony and Ray. It’s been a privilege transcribing for you.  A bit difficult at times when you talk fast, but very enjoyable.  I learn more when I transcribe than just listen to the call.  My question this morning: Would you two care to join us in preparing for our TNT “Pay It Forward Day”?  Seven (7) days from the day of our “official” RV, many of us are going to “feed the hungry” in our local areas.  We’re calling it “Free Groceries Day”.  God created the earth and all things in it, and on the 7th day he rested.  To help us never forget the day the RV officially started for us, we’re providing free groceries that day and 3 days later really going big with our TNT Pay-It-Forward Day, Tks  again for all you do.  RV 1st day, Free Groceries Day 7th day, Pay It Forward Day 10th day.

·         Live Callers:

·         610/Allentown, PA.  Gman!   T/hang up and call back later so I can take a drink!  Just joking!

·         716/Buffalo, NY.  C/approval from Zimbabwe.  If not approved street rate?  T/I don’t know what the rate, plan, forex rate, etc.  They may say they’ll give you 35 cents, we can’t answer.

·         865/Knoxville, TN.  C/What has occurred with CBI?  T/haven’t seen anything this morning.  Tish will send it to us in 5 min while on this call.  C/ info from Treasury and bank person seem to be 180 apart.  Now?  T/bank and treasury saying they’re doing it.  Committee guy says not.  The 2 handle the money say they’re doing it and the 2 who don’t, say they’re not.  We’re going with those who are saying it is.

·         281/Bus Lady/Houston, TX C/Will the banks have a hold on our money and for how long?  T/suppose to get 10% of your money when you do your exchange.  Card w min of $50k+.  $14k cash, anything over $10k have to fill-out paper work.  WM said his client would have…..  getting 25%, 40-50 million, $15m your first 30 days and $1m /mo there after….  C/structured payout includes all the currency you hold?  T/this was just structured payout for the dinar.  C/have to have a certain amount on Dinar.  T/surprised it started at $40 m on…..  people getting $10m, $15m.  C/if definitely doing it with the Dinar they will do it w Zim worth more.  Still only taking so many notes on the Zim?  T/never said so many notes, just so many with contract rate.  C/historic happening around the 4th of July.  Why?  T/was supposed to before June 30th.  intentionally did it, markets closed, banks closed holidays, political agenda.

·         301/Germantown, MD.  What makes this different?  didn’t happen the 30th, what’s different between then and now.  T/a lot of perfect times.  Everything required to be done has been done.  Ministers now in place (defense and interior).  Passing out ld’s telling about the cards.  Visa and MC to go live international 1st of July, so they could use it intern…banks sequestering them since Sun night holding them in hotels so they won’t give out info…liquid Fri morning.  Don’t know it’s going for certain.  Scheduled for today or tonight.  Am I waiting for it?  Yes.  Sat, Sun, and Mon been told…..C/ld’s in atm? How would they be dispensed from the machines. T/atm’s operational as of yesterday.  Are they letting them make change at the ATM machines?  Yesterday “No”.  Today “yes”.  Lower denoms coming out today but not yesterday.  C/why not happening by Friday?  T/don’t know a reason nor moment in time.  Waiting for the time to do it with a green light.  Sometime between now and Fri morning it is scheduled to go live.  C/commend you!  T/that’s why we’ve been here the last 12 yrs.  To have a plan.  Never have an issue discussing the possibilities.  Trying to protect people.  Money they never had in a life time.  Paralyzed with fear.  Not getting as much as I could have gotten, somebody is going to try and kidnap me this evening…..(Tony fell off).  Answer questions.

·         5 min I get the same question, I try to answer it a different way.  They say they got it.  Everybody doesn’t know what we know because they haven’t been involved in.  It’s all good.

·         718/New York, NY.  Asking for 21 pg doc to get prepared.  R/T/ posted in forum!

·         281/Former Houston Gma.  C/time frame change?  T/50 min rather than 30 min.  Now 45 min.  Everybody has different schedules to meet with their wealth manager.

·         850/Tallahassee, FL.  C/Tony said 5 people know the numbers.  Where do those numbers come from?  T/Treasury.

·         951/Riverside, CA.  C/I have gifted a single 500k dong to people.  They aren’t comfortable to go to a bank by themselves.  Do they have to call the 800#?  T/if you gave them a 500k they are going to have to dial the 800#.  C/they’re not comfortable going to the exchange center.  Can I go with them?  T/If they’re over 18 no.  You can’t be responsible for adults.  What they should or shouldn’t do.  I can give you the perfect plan, and 2 weeks from now you loose it, money spent, something goes wrong, and they will say it’s your fault.  C/they need to listen, etc.  T/act like an adult.

·         201/  C/what is ceiling rate, and spread fee?  T/highest rate they can give you.  Spread is what they’re buying and selling it for.  C/don’t understand it.  T/if you’re exchanging a million dinar, difference between buy and sell, and fee.

·         918/Tulsa, OK. info on Afghan?  R/$2.39.  C/2% bank fee.  W bank accnt waived?  Tier 1?  Would it work with my little bank?  T/don’t know.  If you go to a small bank and tell them you’re living all your money there, they may not charge you.  Between 0 and 2%.  C/my accnts are w a tier 1 bank.  I budgeted a higher bank fee, should be fine.  Min of ED was non-issue.  Why?  T/still a non-issue.  Just news, had nothing to do with the CBI.  C/probably this new gov of CBI, if given the green light, that would be a non-issue with everything going on?  T/yes, there has to be a reason, no news there right now.  He’s still going to be the guy.  C/we don’t have to it being in the Gazette?  T/no, all done!  C/last question you said at one time, one of the best places you knew of was Tulsa, OK.  Still true?  T/Tony never said that, never been there.  C/it was when DC was on, different places to exchange.  You said the best place is where they got tumble weeds, that’s Tulsa, OK.  T/I’m going with you!

·         415/San Francisco, CA. When you get the 800#, will you have a choice?  T/don’t know that. Simply which location to handle.  C/glad you said you could open an account.  In the new AARP there’s a picture of a grandmother in Iraq taking care of many grandchildren.  It would be nice to know if she gets help.

·         704/Charlotte, NC.  T/banks are in competition.  Perks, rates different.  Won’t know until people go thru.  Everything won’t be the same because there’s competition.  C/4 currencies:  Do we need to give them all we have?  T/need to know the total amount of currency you have to get you to where you can be taken care of.  C/going dark for a few days after RV.  New computers, phones, etc.

·         334/Montgomery, AL.  C/listened for yrs. and don’t know much about banking.  Don’t know who to trust.  How do I feel comfortable?  T/I’m sure there is a book, “banking for dummies”.  You can learn by googling anything about banking, in simplistic terms so everybody can understand. Like anything else, there are good/bad, knowledgeable/no knowledge.  Remember most of all the wealth managers don’t know how the banks work.  I have a WM and they meet together every morning and learn what the banks are trying to get them to sell.  May want to go with someone outside the bank who gets paid only when you make a profit!

·         413/Springfield, MA.  What would you advise someone who is single to prepare?  T/you’re asking, once you get all this wealth, and who you should leave it with?  C/I have resources, others don’t.  T/I’d create a foundation, leave my wealth to that foundation with specific instructions how it would be run after my death.  Board in foundation to follow things legally.  R/when you’re seriously looking for someplace, follow your passion, create a board of directors that will follow that foundation.  Remembers Trump interviewed yrs. ago stating he had a lot of Iraqi Dinars (supposedly spent 30 mil).  Now can’t find it anywhere, found it interesting it happened. C/do you know if humanitarian projects will be available for all countries?  T/was told you’d get a higher rate on Zim if you have a “humanitarian” project.  C/can you do other countries with it?  T/was told had to be dealing with Zimbabwe and approved by them. T/can’t be left with bankers, they don’t know.  Google humanitarian projects in Zimbabwe.  Look in one of those areas.  For any country with high poverty that needs help. 

·         Tony/we’re talking about humanitarian projects.  Can do them right here at home.  17 yr old kid yesterday posted on the internet, begging someone to adopt him.  Been in foster homes since 12.  Just want to go to military, grow, and show me how.  A child on the internet begging for help.  It’s somebody trying to go in the right direction.  In the country and an American Citizen.  Plenty of people need help right here.  Clean cut young man wants to do it just doesn’t know how to do it.  We’ve talked about it.  You think about it.

·         I’m looking for the 800 #., everything is supposed to be live on Friday morning.  Listen for the phone to ring, because we just might be able to do it this time!

·         Interesting Recent Comments & Questions (a few of AZhombre’s picks):

·         R/members created 21 pgs. booklet. http://tiny.cc/prep4xchange">http://tiny.cc/prep4xchange w worksheet.

·         R/We all should have a “distribution list”, X amount of $ or currencies.

·         R/You have options & opportunities, so you can pick the best investments.

·         R/Contract rate won’t be fluctuating

·         T/Still must dial 800# with a 5k note, can’t just walk into the bank to exchange it.

·         T/I’ve got 4 banks that are saying they will exchange the Zim notes!

·         T/Heard you can get contract rates on all the currencies I’m going to try on mine!

·         T/You with millions are going to be able to negotiate. (it’s how you negotiate).

·         T/Iraqi Dinar will be higher than the Kuwait ($3.29) Dinar.  Within 15 cents range.

·         T/From another source we have 30m people with Dinar.  At least 5m new millionaires!

·         T/Call 800#, going to direct you to an exchange center who can handle it.

Latest Rates; Dinar: $3.50, $3.63, $4.43, $28.50.  Dong: $0.47, $1.00, $1.37, $2.23.  Zim $0.22 – $0.33 cents.  Afghani $2.39.  Rial $3.24.  Rupiah: $1.08-$1.30

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Bullet Pts by AZhombre) 7/3/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum