Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/19

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/19

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:28 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

WOW! Lots of news for us today.

-The PM still needs to get the education minister ratified by the parliament and this is still scheduled for this week to be completed, maybe a vote today.

Do we need this for the RV?
-I do not believe it is all of these special grades that will hold up currency reform. The exception maybe that the governor of the CBI must first be ratified. To be honest I have no FACTS to prove this only a feeling of what I am reading. So does parliament first have to ratify the Allaq or another candidate to make the position more permanent in the CBI. There is just too much talk about this now along with the Financial Management law that requires it. Remember there are all these people in these CBI positions that are handling all the money for Iraq. These are all proxy positions. To curb the corruption Sadr has called for these proxy positions made permanent and parliament ratify them.

-We may also need them to resolve the administrations proxy file positions in the CBI along with Iraq to get “fully” out of Chapter VII. Any guru who is going to tell you they are already completely out of Chapter VII is mistaken or a liar. Which is it? We have 1000% proof today they are not yet “fully” out of Chapter VII. Appears this is important or they would not be talking so much about it now in the news. Get it? Why now?

-To resolve the administrations proxy file - All the owners of special grades are legally dead at 12 o’clock on Sunday night but they voted to give them a 1 month extension to get ratified by parliament, as the ministers are ratified. See articles below on this topic. This is the HOT topic today.

- The members of the UN Security Council on Saturday urged the federal government of Iraq to apply Article 140 of the permanent Iraqi constitution. So why would the UN be urging the GOI to implement article 140 if article 140 was all done already? See don’t listen to these gurus. They have little FACTS to back up what they say. The FACT is the GOI must write an referendum for parliament to vote on that will implement Article 140 once and for all. This is what they need to do it according to the constitution. Get it? This will resolve this issue once and for all. But the GOI is reluctant to do it and we all should know the reasons why.. I have covered this over and over again and many of my newsletters. Are you following my news?
-“The UN council supports the international team to investigate the crimes committed by the Iranian sympathetic organization in Iraq,” members of the council delegation told a news conference in Baghdad today.
So these are all issues that may have to be resolved prior to the reinstatement. Note that I said “may” and so we don’t know for sure. Any guru that tells you otherwise is not being FACTUAL and REALISTIC. We just have to wait and watch it all play out.
More news….

I need to help everyone understand that there are absolutely NO secret sources that are going to know a timespan or series of dates when this reinstatement will occur. If they give you any, they are lying to you. No one from the government is going to tell any guru this sensitive information. So if they tell you these things, they are lying and they better go check their sources.

The BEST timeframe we have is right now but this too is dependent on getting more information from the CBI and updating us if they do intend to go ahead with the project to delete the zeros now or not. We CAN NOT have a reinstatement without first this project taking place. This is FACT.

We are now in a waiting game to hear from the CBI and to learn what they are going to do with the current governor. Will they fire him and replace him or ratify him to a permanent position out of a proxy status (that goes way back to the Nori al-Maliki 2012 takeover of the CBI). There is lots of resentment from most members of parliament going back in time.

Okay so let’s look at why they may resent him:

1)they resent the CBI actions in dealing with the billions of wet damaged currency in 2013. Remember this?

2)Allaq putting his signature name on the newer notes as the official governor of the CBI when in fact he was still just in a proxy position; Remember this?

3)Allaq not being able to resolve all the fraud within the currency auctions being sympathetic to the Iranian sanctions over Iraq; Remember this?

4)not being able to complete the currency reform project, as promises are constantly made over the past years and then postponed later. Remember these times?

Can you see why they needed the Financial Management Law to move the CBI along?

More news….

CLARIFICATION OF INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROPOSED NEW DINAR RATE

On Monday’s TNT intel call I noticed someone called in Q & A and started to question the validity of the new rates for the dinar we are now seeing on the bank screens. I can assure everyone that these are our rates. These rates are now calculated by a new system in beta test as of Oct 2012. Again, this person did not understand how the rate is calculated and so let me explain. He referred to the M2 money supply and the billions of Iraqi oil revenue. When he got done explaining his part he came up with a 10 cent rate and then quickly changed it to $1.00 base on what? He could not fully explain and we can see he is skeptical about this entire investment and so go figure.

But this is not a rate based on the new Basel III and Basel IV requirements. All of us should now be aware of the new mechanism the IMF is using to calculate the currency rates based now on asset driven and balancing against other currencies. When Trump made reference to a “level playing field” in currency reform this is what he was referring to. How long have you been in this investment and you all should know about this.

So, you can throw out any old ways of calculating currency rates. This guy did not consider this new methods or even the new asset calculations. No more FIAT currency once they pull the trigger on this new system and use it fully.

So, he was not in tune to the future methodology. However, this is not my point here today. My point is that Tony did not even know himself and should have known. In light of Basel III and IV would have silenced this guy for good and for him to go back to replay of previous calls (and re-read my newsletters) as far back as 2012 and 2013 for more information.

In calculating the new dinar rate the IMF is also considering the amount of gold and now agricultural exports of their newly found agricultural businesses. Overtime this amount of gold increases and then someday an almost fully gold backed system will apply. We must also add in the privatization of businesses and the hands-off government approach to the economy privatization. Folks I am also talking about adding in the GCP (gross national product) of Iraq, also not mentioned by this guy. Their GCP is set to take off through the roof if they can get this reconstruction done.

I think this is the same guy that also badgers me on my FB site too over the M2 money supply. Over and over again I had to refer him to my FB writeup in this topic. Still he is convinced we are all wrong and he is correct.

On Monday’s call he said the amount of the three zeros dinar notes now in circulation was 90 trillion. We know for a FACT that the CBI just recently told us it was just over 40 trillion down from 170 trillion in 2011. So where does this guy get his FACTS from? Has he not been following the “project to delete the zeros” and what it means?

My other point is TNT Tony based his reply to this guy all from highly speculative answers rather than FACTS. No wonder the guy left the call still not believing in the new dinar rate. If this TNT Tony fat idiot just applied the FACTS and not bank stories or make believe govt sources, the guy may have listened to him even more and learned something. Thus, today I am trying to help you all learn just in case you too flow into this same category of ignorance. I hope this guy from 303 area code is reading this newsletter today too.

More news….

A deputy of the wisdom movement, Hassan Fadam, said Saturday that the second legislative term of the Iraqi parliament will end on July 3. This is extended from June 3oth.

"The postponement of the session has nothing to do with the legal quorum," he said in a statement to the program on political dimensions.

He added that "the lack of completion of the dish to hold today's meeting," pointing out that "postponement of the resolution of special grades is a legal violation."

(Mtn Goat – read the next article below. They got a 1 month extension and it is legal. So lesson learned – you simply can not trust some of what we read in the articles and you have to wait to see how it all shakes out. In other words you have to use your brain …. )

More news….

Baghdad today – Baghdad
The head of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives MP Haitham Jubouri, a request to the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halbusi, to POSTPONE THE VOTE ON THE CANDIDATES OF THE POSTS OF THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK AND THE PRESIDENT OF THE OFFICE OF FINANCIAL SUPERVISION.

(Mnt Goat – so over the weekend we heard rumors that there was a new governor of the CBI appointed in filling one of the special grades proxy positions we keep hearing about. This is just a rumor and is not verified.

But we do know however this position is on the list as one of these special grade positions to be replaced. Many of the MPs do not trust the current governor and they will force him to be replaced. In summary this article tells us: 1) that Alaq is not a permanent seated governor as I have tried to tell everyone all along. 2) they are going to replace him or finally decide to keep him long term. But whatever they choose it will finally be over. Mnt Goat is right again… )

More news….

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) revealed the second deputy speaker of the House of Representatives Bashir Haddad, the extension of the legislative term of the Council for a month.

Al-Haddad told Al-Furat News that “the presidency of parliament decided to extend the Legislative Chapter of the Council for one month to legislate laws and complete another.”

He added that “is scheduled to end the legislative session of the House of Representatives on the first day of July and this extension will be the legislative parliament’s holiday on the first of next August.

(Mtn Goat – so they proposed 3 months but only got 1 month. Okay so there has to be an important reason why they choose to do this. They just don’t do it….! 1)This was done so that Mahdi can work on getting the proxy special grades replaced with real appointments. These are grades according to they quota system and should be appointed based on education and qualifications. This is what Sadr wants to do and needs to have these positions with people who can actually perform the job. This will also clean out much of the corruption. Oh but some of the MPs say that even 4 months would not be enough so we know it is NOT going to get done in the 1 month extension and there will probably be yet another extension come August. Also 2) we read below it is done to vote on important laws )

Al Ahd News – Special: MP for the coalition of construction Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi that the extension of the deadline for the resolution of special grades by the three presidencies does not violate the Constitution.

Saadawi said in an interview with “Covenant” that THE FOUR-MONTH PERIOD IS NOT ENOUGH TO RESOLVE THE POSITIONS OF SPECIAL GRADES.

“The presidency of the parliament ordered the extension of the legislative term to complete voting on important laws.”

More news…..

Folks there is NO secret source of information going to tell you the truth that contradicts this news today in my newsletter. Sorry! They are liars. This reinstatement is within a very good period but we still need certain things to happen.

We also need to get news from the CBI itself on the stage of the project to delete the zeros and where they stand. I expect to get it this week. Stay tuned to articles from the CBI on this subject matter.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

BIG PROBLEM WILL BE RECEIVED ON JUNE 30 BECAUSE OF INTERNATIONAL COMMITMENTS TO EMPLOYEES OF THE CENTRAL BANK

The deputy of the coalition of state law, Mohammed Shiaa Sudanese, on Thursday, a big problem will be received on June 30 because of international commitments to employees of the Central Bank.

"A big problem will happen on June 30, not only internal, but with international institutions," al-Sudani said in a statement to the House of Representatives.

"The World Bank sent a letter to the government INQUIRING ABOUT THE POSITION OF AGENTS, DIRECTORS AND ADVISERS IN THE CENTRAL BANK concerned with negotiating and attending international meetings with these institutions, and the fate of their signatures and commitments."

(Mtn Goat – so we are witnessing now a conflict of interest with the CBI and interfacing the rest of the world. Are they legitimate personnel in the positions? Seems that parliament via the Financial Management law now has the power to ratify these special grades also in the CBI. So the CBI is not as independent at we would like to believe. Or is it and this is going to be a battle again to decide. We wait to see what happens. Either way it is impacting the timing of the reinstatement and is stalling it.)

WAIT A SECOND – IS IRAQ “FULLY LIFTED” FROM CHAPTER VII?

Advisor to the President of the Republic Sherwan al-Waeli, Sunday, that the delegation of the Security Council, which visited Baghdad yesterday DID NOT DISCUSS THE ISSUE OF LIFTING IRAQ FROM CHAPTER VII.

"The delegation of the Security Council did not discuss with the President of the Republic THE ISSUE OF LIFTING IRAQ FROM CHAPTER VII, yes, this may be discussed with the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, "Waeli said in a statement to the newspaper "Middle East" and briefed him.

He added that "the subject of the seventh item does not discuss perhaps in this hurry, especially that the meeting is of a political nature, and lifting the remaining restrictions on Iraq in the seventh item needs to technical committees specialized, and there are many details in that, Iraq Came out of most of the PROVISIONS OF CHAPTER VII AND LEFT THEM WITH REGARD TO THE ISSUE OF KUWAITI COMPENSATION, has asked the latter to postpone the subject earlier.

Waeli pointed out that "ALL MEMBERS OF THE SECURITY COUNCIL DELEGATION WERE KEEN ON SOLIDARITY AND DECLARE STAND WITH IRAQ and spare it the repercussions of what may happen in the region of new problems, and did not escape the tension between Tehran and Washington from the meeting, and STRESSED THE NEED TO RETURN IRAQ AND STRONGLY TO THE INTERNATIONAL FOLD LIKE ANY STABLE COUNTRY "He said.

(Mtn Goat – okey folks this is BIG, BIG are you paying attention or sleeping again then later you will worry and make some stupid comments about Chapter VII? We just learned that Iraq is not “fully” out of Chapter VII. It is the provisions to repay Kuwait. But didn’t Kuwait accept a deal to repay with gas sent from Iraq? Isn’t Iraq even building a pipeline to do so? So we see all of this must be recognized still by the UN security council and they voted on to lift “all” of Chapter VII sanctions. So yes, this could be part of the holdup in letting the reinstatement go. But why are they bringing this up now? They are bringing this up now because the Sadr movement want to move ahead and do the reinstatement and get the CBI to complete the project to delete the zeros. Not wait any longer… Get it? But there are pieces to this that still must be clean up. )

BAGHDAD TOMORROW WILL HOST MEMBERS OF THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The capital Baghdad tomorrow will host members of the UN Security Council for a one-day visit at the invitation of the government.

"THIS IS A HISTORIC VISIT THAT COMES IN LINE WITH IRAQ'S INTENTION TO STRENGTHEN ITS INTERNATIONAL START, its effectiveness and its growing diplomatic activity in the PROCESS OF OPENING UP TO THE WORLD, guided by the basic principles in the country," Foreign Ministry spokesman Ahmad al-Sahaf said in a statement. Charter of the United Nations, which is one of its founders. "

"It also marks the contents of this visit to success in efforts to extend security, stability and reconstruction, as well as to assert the sovereignty, unity and integrity of Iraq."

"Iraq expresses the importance of this visit to an important organ of the United Nations because of its pivotal role in maintaining peace, security and the resolution of international issues through political means. It believes that its role must be strengthened and its functions effectively discharged; Suffer from the region. "

He revealed that "the visit includes meetings with Presidents Barham Salih, the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi, the Council of Ministers Adel Abdul Mahdi, and representatives of the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq."

(Mtn Goat – This is all VERY good news and what we should see happen at this time. The question is – will the UN vote on lifting all sanctions of Chapter VII and let Iraq and Kuwait work it out together on the last of these war reparations?)

MEMBER OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES ABDULLAH AL-KHARBIT FOR (TIGRIS): THE GOVERNMENT FAILED TO RESOLVE THE FILE OF SPECIAL GRADES

A member of the House of Representatives Abdullah Kharbit, on Sunday, that the government failed to resolve the file of special grades.
Kharbit told (Tigris) that the parliament will grant the government to extend the legal period forced to fear the state freeze and the silence of the latter, indicating that the delay comes to the inefficiency of the government in the performance of its role.

He pointed out that the Integrity Commission is a network to protect the corrupt to ensure that they do not fall into the hands of the judiciary.

(Mnt Goat – remember Mahdi has an entire year to resolve these special grades and he agreed to do it as part of taking the prime minister position. So no more excuses. Sadr is not satisfied. But voting Mahdi out is also not the answer and will only delay many of the reforms even longer. So they will just give him another extension and then another until it done. )

THE OFFICIAL DEADLINE FOR THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE STATE'S PROXY FILE HAS ENDED ON SATURDAY

The official deadline for the administration of the state's proxy file has ended on Saturday, and therefore the law of all that is currently being run is illegal.
According to legal sources for "Kalgamesh Press", "What is enacted by law is repealed by law," indicating that "THE WORK OF THOUSANDS OF DIRECTORS GENERAL AND AGENTS ARE CURRENTLY OUTSIDE THE POWERS AND ILLEGAL."

He pointed out that "the administrative and financial powers of ANYONE WHO OCCUPIES A POSITION IN THE IRAQI STATE ACTING BY THE RANK OF MINISTER OR UNDERSECRETARY OF THE MINISTER DOWN TO THE MINIMUM LEVELS THAT NEED A VOTE BY THE COUNCIL OF REPRESENTATIVES OR THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS BASED ON THE LAW."

(Mnt Goat – What law? The new Financial Management law just passed this year. Not it says this impacts only positions dealing with financial powers. This was done to watch over those handling all the money in the government. Now parliament wants to also ratify these employees too. Do you see where they are going with this? No also deputies and undersecretaries must also go through the ratification process beside the ministers.)

Wisdom: Today the powers of the positions depend on the proxy. We will hold the violators.

The leader of the stream of wisdom Fadi al-Shammar that the administrative and financial powers of each minister or an agent or a general manager takes office in the proxy stop at the end of the ".official working day Sunday, while promising that it "will be held" violators "according to the law Al-Shammari said in a statement that "the administrative and financial powers of anyone who occupies a position in the state proxy by the rank of minister or deputy or general manager, which needs a vote of the Council of Representatives or the Council of Ministers, law, stop from the end of ".official working day until the entry into force of the amendment of the Budget Law 2019 The leader of the stream of wisdom led by Ammar al-Hakim: "We will follow and hold violators ".according to the law The three presidencies have decided on Saturday to postpone the resolution of the file of the State Administration by the end of next October, "for the selection of personalities to manage state institutions, and end the file of the administration by proxy, and support the government in choosing the best in accordance with the principle of efficiency and integrity and achieve national balance away from quotas.

ALL THE OWNERS OF SPECIAL GRADES ARE LEGALLY DEAD AT 12 O’CLOCK ON SUNDAY NIGHT

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Legal expert Tariq Harb that all the owners of special grades are legally dead at 12 o’clock on Sunday night.

“Article (58) of the Federal Budget Law,” he said, “Article (58) did not lift their hand from work only, but was obliged to stop all procedures , And any work after the specified period is considered null. ”

He added that “this invalidity may not stick to the government, but held by the person in a particular destination.”
He continued war “until the agreements of the three presidencies was lacking the legal side because article [58] of the budget law is in the Constitution and not the House of Representatives to submit a bill, but must come a new draft law.”

He pointed out that ”“Every official after 12 pm is legally dead and the assistant receives the tasks,” he said, adding that “the extension of the deadline for the termination of the agency’s grades is a circumvention of the law because [the urban, preventive and nominal] “He said.

“Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, when he attended the reading of the budget law within the parliament, ANNOUNCED THAT THE SIX MONTHS WERE INSUFFICIENT AND HE HAD TO DEMAND A DATE FOR THE END OF THE CURRENT YEAR 2019, at least, would achieve 60% of these grades.”

(Mtn Goat- heck they are not even going to give them 6 months, Instead they voted on a 1 month extension.)

THREE PRESIDENCIES DECIDED TO POSTPONE THE RESOLUTION OF THE ADMINISTRATION’S PROXY FILE TO THE 24TH OF NEXT OCTOBER

{Baghdad: Al-Furat News} The three presidencies decided to postpone the resolution of the administration’s proxy file to the 24th of next October.

This came during a meeting held by Presidents Barham Salih and ministers Adel Abdul Mahdi and MPs Mohammed Halbusi at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, on Saturday evening.

A statement to the Presidency of the Republic, received the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it today, “The meeting discussed the amendment of Article {58} of The budget law, and DECIDED DURING THE MEETING TO GRANT MORE TIME TO THE GOVERNMENT UNTIL 24-10-2019, {the end date of the year of the life of the government} for the selection of personalities to run the state institutions, and the end of the file of the administration by proxy and support the government in choosing the best in accordance with the principle of efficiency and integrity and achieve national balance Away from quotas. ”

(Mtn Goat – so is it 1 month or is it 4 months? But certainly not 6 months to the end of 2019. We wait for more news to back up this article.)

The meeting also focused on the national framework document for a unified Iraqi policy. The participants also stressed the need to limit the weapons to the state, to protect the promotion of national sovereignty and to confront with force all those who want to engage Iraq in conflicts and conflicts outside the interests of its people.

The participants stressed the need to establish balanced relations with the Arab, regional and international environment in accordance with the national interest.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will to bring about abundance and prosperity to all.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/19 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/19

Post by man in the know on Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:34 pm

iraq will take as long as it needs since they are excellent at kicking the can down the road. I give the back wall  a decade to finish because of the iraian loyalty nothing will ever get done

man in the know

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/19 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/19

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:36 am

Mt Goat and brief constitutes an oxymoron. He sure is a windbag.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/19 2805820865  Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/19 2805820865  Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/19 2805820865  Mnt Goat News Brief 7/2/19 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum