Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ: "you all will get that golden egg this week" 7/2/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

MarkZ: "you all will get that golden egg this week" 7/2/19

Go down

MarkZ: "you all will get that golden egg this week" 7/2/19 Empty MarkZ: "you all will get that golden egg this week" 7/2/19

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:27 pm

MZ: A tremendous amount of things happened overnight…..a lot of positioning happened,

MZ: The Chinese have positioned themselves to push it through….in case they need to……..there has been an ultimatum……They are ready to bypass the treasury…pull the trigger and go see Mr. C and get it done

Mr. C has not processed yet…obviously

MZ: I have heard news that I cannot tell…cannot violate someone’s trust…. …..but it has me excited again ….I have not been excited that last couple of days.

MZ: It is possible you all will get that golden egg this week.

MZ: There is a lot of tension between the treasury, the Fed and the elders…….because the treasury has not held up its end yet……. Shouting matches, ultimatums,and lots of meetings happened…it reads like an amazing book

MZ: Based on the action happening right now…..we may see “Value Day” very, very soon. Maybe as soon as late today or tomorrow.

MZ: Value Day means “800 number day” they should happen moments from each other. What makes the most sense to me and some good sources is 800 numbers by tomorrow and appointments start on Friday …..IMO

Member: I really hope the Chinese elders kick the US Treasury butts out the way and get it done themselves.

MZ: Iraq does not have the new rate….yet

Member: ZURICH UPDATE: no moves with ZIM - BUT CLIENTS WERE INFORMED TO UPDATE THEIR IQD DOCUMENTS......

Q: Has President Trump announced US dollar asset backed currency?

MZ: Looks like Trump is holding all announcements for July 4th

Member: US Treasury WAS owned by the Crown. It is no longer. The UST will be reorganized FAST. Keep the Faith.

MZ: I am trying to keep the faith too and am excited about that.

Member: Just EXPECT a total COLLAPSE, unless UST releases NOW

Member: I 'm cheering for the Chinese elders to bypass the Treasury, if they are unwilling or too incompetent to pull the trigger they deserve to lose out!!!

MZ: I tend to agree with you.

Nflemingjr: WE ARE COMING DOWN TO THE WIRE

Q: @nflemingjr how far away is the wire sir?

Nflemingjr: THE WIRE IS VERY, VERY CLOSE

Member: Hoping to see a Trump Card soon.

Q: So who's really in charge of this? POTUS? UST? CBI? White Hats? Black Hats? And how much longer will "they" continue to pass the buck/blame

MZ: Putin called them the “4 horseman “ the group including Leo Wanta and Mr. C. We are expecting all of them to be very busy shortly

Member: the 4 Horsemen of the Reset? Wow, that sounds Biblical! super significant for sure.

Member: Logic would dictate that if the UST is dragging it's feet to get this RV/GCR done it's because the CABAL is still controlling the process inside Treasury.

Q: Mark I’ve heard that there’s only 2 rates for the Dinar 1) Within 15 cents of the Kuwaiti Dinar 2) $28.50 contract rate! Tony

MZ: I have heard the same thing from several different sources….so that may be true. ..I would be beyond excited if this is true.

Q: Mark, What is the status of the Redemption Centers

MZ: They are staffed this week…at least the ones I know personally…...except on the 4th……but they are waiting to exchange us still this week …

Member: imagine having a job at one of the redemption centers. getting paid all of these days to go to work and do nothing but wait. lol

MZ: these delays are sure wearing me out…I know they are wearing you out as well….if anything big happens I will tweet and do a stream tonight…..if not…..see you Wed. AM at 10est.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "you all will get that golden egg this week" 7/2/19 Empty Re: MarkZ: "you all will get that golden egg this week" 7/2/19

Post by Captain259 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:07 pm

ALL BULLSHIT---SHOW IT TO ME MARKZ----YOU, RAY, TONY AND ALL THE GURU'S ARE FULL OF SHIT-----THE TOWEL HEADS CAN'T FIND THERE ZIPPERS LET ALONE DO AN RV----LET'S CELEBRATE AMERICA----NOT A BUNCH OF AIR HEADS----SO ---PLEASE STOP THE BULLSHIT DRINK YOUR COFFEE AND SHUT UP.

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum