Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI

Go down

ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI Empty ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI

Post by claud39 Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:46 pm

ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI

2019-07-01

ARAB MONETARY FUND THE MEETING OF THE PERMANENT BUREAU OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY, 2019 AT SOFITEL HOTEL IN ABU DHABI Logo-ar

Follow up on the latest developments in banking supervision, financial stability, financial coverage, payment and settlement systems, and modern financial techniques

The Permanent Bureau of the Board of Governors of Arab Central Banks and Monetary Institutions will hold its annual meeting on Sunday 7 July 2019 at the Sofitel Hotel in Abu Dhabi to prepare for the upcoming 43rd session of the Board. The meeting will be chaired by HE Hafez Fakhir Muayyad, Governor of the Central Bank of Yemen, Chairman of the current session of the Board, with HE Dr. Ziad Fariz, Governor of the Central Bank of Jordan, Vice President of the current session of the Board; HE Mubarak Mubarak Al Mansouri, Governor of the United Arab Emirates Central Bank; Governor of the Central Bank of Egypt, HE Dr. Kamal Hassan Ali, Assistant Secretary General for Economic Affairs of the General Secretariat of the League of Arab States, and HE Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdullah Al Humaidi, Director General and Chairman of the Arab Monetary Fund.
The agenda of this year's meeting, in addition to the report of the secretariat of the Council presented by His Excellency Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdullah Al-Humaidi, includes a number of other topics, including a report on the work of the Arab Banking Supervisory Committee and two reports on the work of the Regional Working Group on Enhancing Financial Inclusion in the Arab Countries In addition to a report on the work of the Arab Committee for Credit Information, and another on the work of the Arab Committee for Payment and Settlement Systems. The meeting will also discuss a report on the work of the Group of Modern Financial Technologies, established by the Arab Monetary Fund, in response to the directives of His Excellency the Governors of Central Banks and Arab Monetary Institutions to study and follow up the developments and applications of modern financial technologies in the Arab region.
It should be noted that the Bureau will discuss, within the framework of these reports and recommendations, a set of working papers prepared by the committees and working groups of the Council, the most important of which are banking supervision of institutions of local regulatory importance, operational risk frameworks and aspects of cybersecurity, Before the Arab Banking Supervision Committee. The discussion will also include the topics of digital banking identity, responsible finance, policies, tools and experiences, as well as a report on the activities of the Arab Day for Financial Inclusion prepared by the Regional Task Force for the Enhancement of Financial Inclusion in Arab Countries. The discussion also includes the topics of the movements of risky assets and their impact on financial stability, the risks and repercussions of currency encoded on the financial sector, determining the size of the indebtedness of the family sector in the Arab countries and its impact on financial stability, the indicators of the safety of the corporate sector and the identification of risks and repercussions on the financial sector in the Arab countries. Before the Financial Stability Group. Issues covered by the Arab Credit Information Committee include the application of advanced methodologies related to artificial intelligence in the field of credit inquiry, registration systems of funds transferred in the Arab countries, as well as the general principles of credit rating for SMEs: Arab experiences. At the Arab Commission for Payment and Settlement Systems, the topics include the use of digital currencies in payment systems, the experience of immediate payments in Arab countries, and the uses of the Balukshin technique in payment processes: prospects and opportunities.
In addition to these issues, the agenda includes a number of issues of importance to central banks and Arab monetary institutions, foremost of which is the follow-up to the implementation of the Arab clearing project. The Arab Monetary Fund is intensifying its efforts to establish the regional institution for clearing and settlement of inter-Arab payments. It should be noted that the project aims to promote investments and intra-Arab trade and the use of Arab currencies. In addition, the meeting will discuss the draft issues proposed for inclusion in the 2019 Arab Consolidated Address at the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank scheduled for next October in Washington. The discussion will also address other important topics, such as the governance of central banks and the digital currencies of central banks.
In this context, HE Dr. Abdulrahman bin Abdullah Al-Humaidi, Director General of the Arab Monetary Fund, stressed the importance of the topics presented to the Board of Governors of the Central Banks and Arab Monetary Institutions in light of the developments in the activities and work of the committees and working groups emanating from the Council and issues. , Noting the role of the Council in enhancing coordination and exchange of experiences and experiences among the Arab countries, reiterating the keenness of the Fund to exert all efforts to assist the Council and its committees to carry out the tasks entrusted to them. On this occasion, His Excellency expressed his thanks and appreciation to the State of the Arab Monetary Fund, the United Arab Emirates, for providing all the facilities that undoubtedly help the Fund fulfill its tasks.

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85-%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%85-%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A4%D8%B3%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum