Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Chatter: "Trump has signed off on the RV" 7/1/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

TNT Chatter: "Trump has signed off on the RV" 7/1/19

Go down

TNT Chatter: "Trump has signed off on the RV" 7/1/19 Empty TNT Chatter: "Trump has signed off on the RV" 7/1/19

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:28 pm

RVAlready:
I suspect that Trump has signed off on the RV, and turned it over to treasury. This, the big international treasurers meeting in Iraq today

Natok:
RVAlready, Trump had to sign off on the RV in order for the banks to now have the 800's

RVAlready:
I do not expect anything that could tip anyone off that this is happening. Clearly, those running the show want minimum exposure

I’m kind of expecting my banker to call me to exchange before I see anything on the web…. He says he will call me as soon as he gets the word

Hopefully, as with Kuwait, the average person will never know there was an RV.

JCNoble:
It is now July in Iraq and it looks like Iraq did not fulfill its commitment to UN of having everything done by June. Big surprise LOL

Totallyblessed:
jcnoble, you are probably right but we should remember that news from over there comes out slowly. Maybe it did happen!

Cautiouslyoptimistic:
Were we not told that everything is done and the timing is completely in the hands of the bank's?

IslandGurl:
It will "Pop" when it suppose to and not before. We will continue to 'Walk by Faith!"

Elmerf123456:
A change is coming. Especially in terms of the Fiat dependent dollar. This is part of the BIG Picture. Derivative debt must go away and that won’t happen under Fiat currency rules. That and the inflated dollar is due to the systemic fiat system. Change is coming.

On a global scale what you are seeing is the overinflated helium balloon and news like this and more will follow. Not a bad thing, a needed thing…..imo

Feel good about where you are. Feel even better as to where you are heading!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum