Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Chatter: "what happened to the June 30th deadline?" 7/1/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

TNT Chatter: "what happened to the June 30th deadline?" 7/1/19

Go down

TNT Chatter: "what happened to the June 30th deadline?" 7/1/19 Empty TNT Chatter: "what happened to the June 30th deadline?" 7/1/19

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:26 pm

PebsandBam:
Do we know what happened to the June 30th deadline? Everyone seemed so sure this was going to be it.

Natok:
I am thinking June 30 was deadline for them to have ministers needed in position. someone correct me if I am wrong…. we were told that this would go after that

it will happen, none of know when, and they do not want us to know, 99+ % of public will never know it happened, just like most of us knew nothing about Kuwait!

when you are at the ocean, you watch those waves, what do they do? they come in some, go out some, start getting smaller as they go back and forth til they finally reach the shore! BUT if you are out there in a boat, it can be some rough sailing! Just like this RV!

When it makes it to our shores, it will be smooth sailing then! Key is to WAIT FOR IT TO COME TO YOU! ! 

Today, I am riding the waves, seems like ripples are really coming in! uh-huh, get your studying done, BE READY! PREPARE NOW! TOMORROW MIGHT JUST BE TOO LATE!

Yada:
Interesting ,,just because we went past the 30th doesn't mean that the indicators that we were to go by then have changed. The indicators are still making this imminent so stand your ground.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum