Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash

Go down

A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash Empty A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:29 am

A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash

A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash 1a4beb680125450afb62f4aac7bb5e71_L

07/01/2019 - 11:08

A US report warned that the terrorist organization was "unbeaten" and was preparing to return again in a "more serious" manner, despite its loss of land declared to be the "Caliphate State" in Syria and neighboring Iraq.

The report, prepared by the Institute for War Studies (ISW), a Washington-based non-governmental think-tank, entitled "The Second Coming Back: Assessing the Next Condemned Rebellion."

The report, 76 pages long, said the organization is stronger today than its predecessor, "al Qaeda" in Iraq in 2011 when it began to weaken.

Al-Qaeda in Iraq had between 700 and 1,000 armed men at the time, while Daash had up to 30,000 militants in Iraq and Syria in August 2018, according to the Military Intelligence Agency.

Pointing out that "Dahesh" built from small groups of remnants in 2011, an army large enough to control Fallujah, Mosul and other cities in Iraq and control of most of eastern Syria in only 3 years.

The report predicted that the organization would regain its strength much faster and to a more serious level than the much larger force it still has today.

He explained that the slow-moving downsizing of the land controlled by the "Da'ash" and the use of force initiated by former US President Barack Obama, and his successor Donald Trump, gave plenty of time for the group to plan and prepare for the next phase of the war.

It is likely that it had a plan for a ready return before the fall of the Caliphate, and was carried out during the military campaign by the Iraqi security forces, the Syrian Democratic Forces and the US-led international coalition.

He pointed out that the "Dahesh" deliberately withdrew and transferred many of his fighters and their families from the cities of Mosul, the Syrian capital and other important cities to the new and old support areas in Iraq and Syria, where his forces are now deployed in both countries and launching rebellions.

"The organization maintains a global funding network that has financed its return to insurgency and has been able to rebuild its key media capabilities, as well as to maintain arms and other supplies in the tunnel and other support areas to equip the renewed rebel forces," he said.

According to the report, he began to rebuild major capacities in late 2018, which would enable him to launch a more aggressive insurgency in the coming months. The organization's leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, asserted greater control over the operations of his forces in Iraq and Syria in June 2018 , And restructuring the command and control structures.

The successful re-formation of a physical succession in Iraq and Syria would lead to new waves of attacks in Europe and legitimize his account of "the inevitable long-term victory."

More than three years later, with the support of the US-led coalition, Iraq announced in December 2017 the restoration of its entire territory from the grip of Dahesh, who controlled a third of the country's territory.

The organization still retains sleeper cells scattered throughout the country, and gradually returned to its old style of pre-2014 guerrilla attacks.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/middle-east/530697

A new US report warns of a "more serious" return to Da'ash 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum