Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector

Go down

Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector Empty Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector

Post by claud39 Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:39 am

[size=36][rtl]Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector[/rtl][/size]

Saturday 29 June 2019

Al-Shamma: Administrative stability raises the financial sector Alsabaah-15027

Baghdad / Al-Sabah 

The economic expert called d. Hammam Al Shamaa to benefit from international and regional experiences to maintain stability and implement strategies that can achieve growth in all sectors of this sector, which is the cornerstone of a comprehensive economic recovery. 

He added that the stability of the management of the financial sector, especially the independent central bank, plays an important role in achieving stability and adopting advanced systems capable of making progress in the services provided by the financial system, which has the task of supporting the local economy and the family economy.

The banking situation

He pointed out that the monetary authority is balancing the follies of fiscal policy towards wasteful spending and the creation of inflation, monitors the performance of the banking system in the country, and ensures stability of exchange rates and foreign trade relations with various countries of the world.

Recessions

He pointed out that "in the United States there is the President of the American Fed, which draws the stability of the American economy, and draws from the recession and financial crises, and decides to finance the budget," and here the Federal President continues to work and oversees the implementation of plans In the form that serves the economy and be transient to governments, and can benefit from this experience in Iraq.

Regional countries

"In democratic systems, the monetary authority enjoys independence and permanence, as in the case of regional countries such as Jordan and Lebanon, and the governor is doing his job fully, and for a long time without interference in his performance and the period of his stay, for his positive role in achieving the goals of the existence of the central.

Monetary policy

Al-Shamaa pointed out that "the management of monetary authority and the sustainability of its administration in conjunction with the achievement of the developmental goals in support of economic revival is very important, and in order to stabilize the monetary policy we need stability of the administration, and here we can indicate the stability of exchange rates in Iraq during the past years, .
International institutions, including the US Treasury and its representative, have noted a development in the monetary sector within Iraq, noting that these developments should be reflected to the public through the media.

http://alsabaah.iq/10697/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%87%D8%B6-%D8%A8%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum