Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad

Go down

Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad Empty Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad

Post by claud39 Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:30 am

[rtl]Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad Opening-New-HQ_1
[/rtl]

• [rtl]The opening ribbon was cut by the advisor of the Prime Minister Dr. Ihsan al-Hakim in the presence of a group of government officials and directors of government and private banks.[/rtl]

• [rtl]The new building occupies a distinct position on Al Rashid Street, which is of great historical and cultural significance in the heart of Baghdad.[/rtl]

• [rtl]The new administration forms part of the Government Plan 2022, which focuses on economic development and prosperity for the citizens of Iraq.[/rtl]

[rtl]Baghdad , June 26 / of June 2019: Advisor to the representative of the Prime Minister Dr. Ihsan al - Hakim inaugurated this morning the new administration of the Iraqi Bank of Commerce building in the heart of the Iraqi capital Baghdad and in the presence of the President of the Iraqi Trade Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors Faisal Alheims, and a group of government officials and directors of government banks As well as representatives of international banks, businessmen and investors, as well as guests of the diplomatic corps and companies operating in Iraq.[/rtl]
[rtl]The building of the new public administration of the Iraqi Bank for Trade auditors and customers in the heart of the capital Baghdad on Al-Rashid Street, which is characterized by its historical and cultural significance. To provide this step more financial and banking services to the inside of Iraq and to emphasize the proximity of the Iraqi citizen and accelerate the pace of economic growth to contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq.[/rtl]
[rtl]The new 5-storey public administration building is designed to cater to the needs of both auditors and customers by providing the most up-to-date, modern banking technology to ensure the convenience of auditors and to create a healthy and balanced work environment.[/rtl]
[rtl]The new building of the Department is characterized by a large capacity for Iraqi citizens with a large team of 670 employees and a 24-hour employee to provide services and link the bank's network of branches inside and outside Iraq. The new building has a distinct branch of the bank to provide a full range of banking services to all its customers and references, including the service (Jammar) for premium banking services.[/rtl]
[rtl]This step is a new investment for the Iraqi Bank of Iraq to join the list of assets of its investment portfolio and an extension of the series of successes in expansion inside and outside Iraq with the opening of the first branch of the bank in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to work to develop investment between the two countries and help facilitate banking transactions for pilgrims and pilgrims. And the inauguration of the Bank's first representative office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.[/rtl]
[rtl]It is worth mentioning that the Iraqi Trade Bank succeeded in transferring 50% of the net profits of the Bank for the year 2018 to the State Treasury in the amount of JD (106,445,010,000) one hundred and six billion four hundred and forty-five million and ten thousand Iraqi Dinars (equivalent to 90,055,000.00) Fifty-five thousand US dollars) in support of Iraq's beloved economy and strengthening the state treasury.[/rtl]
[rtl]"The new administration is an important step in enabling and providing more banking services in Iraqi markets, creating an attractive environment for domestic and foreign investment and enhancing confidence in the Iraqi market," said Waleed Eidi, Advisor and Representative of the Central Bank of Iraq. There is no doubt that the Iraqi Trade Bank plays a major role in achieving these goals with the acquisition of 80% of the movement of Iraqi financial markets. "[/rtl]
[rtl]"The new expansion comes as part of the government's three-year plan to achieve the economic development we are looking forward to by 2022 in order to achieve prosperity and improve the living conditions of the Iraqi people."[/rtl]
[rtl]Faisal Al Hims, Chairman and Chairman of the Iraqi Trade Bank, commented: "The new building is a very important step for us to form the cornerstone of our business and to connect the operations of the Bank's branches in Iraq and the region. We aim to provide the highest level of financial services Banking in accordance with global standards, and contribute to accelerate the pace of economic growth in Iraq and the reconstruction process. "[/rtl]
[rtl]-is over-[/rtl]

[rtl]Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad Opening-New-HQ_1
[/rtl]

[rtl]Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad Opening-New-HQ_2
[/rtl]
[rtl]Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad Opening-New-HQ_3
[/rtl]
[rtl]Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad Opening-New-HQ_4
[/rtl]
[rtl]Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad Opening-New-HQ_5
[/rtl]

[rtl]Opening of the new public administration building of the Iraqi Bank for Trade in the heart of Baghdad Opening-New-HQ_6
[/rtl]

[rtl]https://tbi.com.iq/?news=%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D9%85%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D9%84%D9%84%D9%85
[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum